Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOVE IS DEAD

Back to Guilds

An organized slave and master guild. 

Tags: Role Play, Master, Slave, Romance, Adventure 

Reply Male Slave Profiles
iiShexii's Male Slaves ; DNP ; PM if interested.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSoulless Sins IV

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hello and Welcome to my Slave Shop!!! =]
Just for starters, I'd like to introduce myself, and tell you a little bit about me. (:

` ⊱ Well, first off, I go by Shexii, or iiShexii.

` ⊱ I'm nineteen.

` ⊱ Always looking for good role-plays.

` ⊱ It's very important that I let you know ahead of time that I have recently had a baby. She was born 5-8-12. So please bare with me.

` ⊱ Please, for the love of all things, no one liners. Your literacy must be at least semi-literate to literate. This means at least two good paragraphs. I do understand writers block, but not every post please.

` ⊱ Your grammar needs to be decent. Please no text talk(ttyl, lol, etc.) and try to spell things correctly for the most part. I understand a few mistakes here and there, but if there's a mistake with the entire sentence, I will ask you to fix it. I don't not want to have to figure out what you are trying to say. It gets annoying.

` ⊱ When the time comes for sexual things, we will TIME-SKIP. No taking it to PMs. Point blank.

` ⊱ Have patience with me, and I will have it with you. Do not PM me wanting to know when I will post. I will when I have the time. I understand that life gets in the way sometimes, and we have to work around that, I'm perfectly fine with that. I understand. I have school and work myself. Just let me know ahead of time when you will be absent for a long period of time.

` ⊱ Last but not least, try to post a good amount per day, unless absent. You don't have to post ten times a day, just two or three times is fine with me.

Characters (:
` ★Luka Reed Jidori ; Available.
` ★Meeko Miniona ; Taken by Logan Wayland played by: Logan Wayland.
`
`
`
`.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm
Collars:
Black = Life threateningly dangerous - very likely to try and escape - loyalty unlikely trust not recommended.

Dark Gray = Dangerous to the point of injury - good chance there will be escape attempts - loyalty may vary.

Light Gray = Average cautionary level - escape attempts may vary - loyalty may vary.

White = Not dangerous - escape attempts not likely - loyalty likely.

[center][size=16][u][color=silver]★[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]FirstName[/color][color=white]XX[/color][color=darkgray]MiddleName[/color][color=white]XX[/color][color=COLOR1]LastName (Wives/Princes last names are all Jaban)[/color][/u][/size][/center]
[imgleft]image here[/imgleft]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=silver][b][size=15]The BASICS[/size][/b][/color]
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ηι¢кηαмє[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]nicknames here[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]вιятн∂αу[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]month and day only[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]αgє[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]age here[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ѕρє¢ιєѕ[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]Your nation (all princes and wives come from Persia)[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ѕєχυαℓιту[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]Gay/Straight/Bi[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]яσℓє[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]such as Eldest Prince, Middle Slave, etc.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ρєяѕσηαℓιту[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]can be as long / short as you want. one paragraph would be great, though. listing is okay too, but I want seven personality traits if listed.[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=silver][b][size=15]The LITTLE DETAILS[/size][/b][/color]
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]єуєѕ[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]eye color of character[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]нαιя[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]hair color of character[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]нєιgнт[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]height of character[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ωєιgнт[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]weight of character[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]вσ∂у вυιℓ∂[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]scars, tattoos, piercings, etc.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]σтнєя αρρєαяαη¢єѕ[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]scars, tattoos, piercings, etc.[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=silver][b][size=15]The FINER DETAILS[/size][/b][/color]
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]вισgяαρну[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]history here. one paragraph minimum, more is loved.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]¢σℓℓαя[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]roleplay colors here[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]¢нαямѕ[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]likes here. five or more.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]ρσѕιтιση[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]dislikes here. five or more.[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]мαѕтєя[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]two or more fears please[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkgray]⊱[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR1]υѕєяηαмє[/color] ;;[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]username[/color][/size]

Charms:
White Feather = Virgin

Black Feather = No longer a virgin

Dove = Kind

Owl = Intelligent

Hawk = Good for Combat

Killdeer = Good for Protection

Nightingale = Musically Talented

Swan = Dancer

Egg = Frail and/or Delicate

Peacock = Artistically Talented

Crow = Has committed crime without the consent of master such as murder or robbery

Nest = Experienced in caring for children

iiSoulless Sins IV

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iiSoulless Sins IV

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm
xxxxxxxxLukaXXReedXXJidori

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXThe BASICS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxηι¢кηαмє ;;XNone, other than what his master wishes to call him.

xxxвιятн∂αу ;;XApril 23rd.

xxxαgє ;;XAppears to be nineteen, true age is unknown.

xxxѕρє¢ιєѕ ;;XDemon/Human Hybrid.

xxxѕєχυαℓιту ;;XGay.

xxxяσℓє ;;XPleasure/Companion slave..

xxxρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;XLuka is very sweet. Although he's a half demon, he's still very loving and nurturing. He could care less about demonic things, such as torture, and hates the thought of it. He's quiet and quite timid. He's very loyal and doesn't speak unless spoken to. Very well-mannered, and doesn't like to cause anyone trouble. He's kind of a wuss when it comes to doing mean things, due to that not being in his nature.

XXXXXXXXXXXThe LITTLE DETAILS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxєуєѕ ;;XLight Blue.

xxxнαιя ;;XLight blonde.

xxxнєιgнт ;;X6'0.

xxxωєιgнт ;;X215lbs.

xxxвσ∂у вυιℓ∂ ;;XSlim, or somewhat athletic.

xxxσтнєя αρρєαяαη¢єѕ ;;XHe has horns.

XXXXXXXXXXXThe FINER DETAILS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxвισgяαρну ;;XLuka was born to a human mother and demon father. Although the two races are never meant to be together his father fell in love with his mother on a mission to kill her. Unable to do so, his father was killed for falling in love with a mere human and not following through with what was supposed to be done. His mother lived until he was three, then the demon that wanted his father to kill her, came for her while he was sleeping. A young human found Luka sleeping in his bed with his younger brother and his mother murdered by his side. Looking after Luka and his brother was one of the hardest things for this human, due to the horns upon their heads and having to conceal them where ever they went. He hated having to hide who he and his brother truly were and ran away when he was sixteen, or at least he looked sixteen, taking his brother with him. For a while he did really well with taking care of himself and his little brother, but got into some trouble at the appearance age of eighteen. Due to this trouble he found himself captured, and put into a slave market to be sold to the highest bidder, never to see his little brother again.

xxx¢σℓℓαя ;;XWhite.

xxx¢нαямѕ ;;XDove ; Kind. Nightingale ; Musically talented. White Feather ; Virgin.

xxxρσѕιтιση ;;XUke.

xxxмαѕтєя ;;XNone at the moment.

xxxυѕєяηαмє ;;XiiShexii_Mamiixs_Muleacc  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:42 am
xxxxxxxxMeekoXXKadeXXMiniona

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXThe BASICS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxηι¢кηαмє ;;XKo-Ko.

xxxвιятн∂αу ;;XOctober 31st.

xxxαgє ;;XSeventeen.

xxxѕρє¢ιєѕ ;;XNeko.

xxxѕєχυαℓιту ;;XBi-Sexual.

xxxяσℓє ;;XPleasure/Companion Slave.

xxxρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;XMeeko is a very rebellious little neko. He loves teasing his master and playing 'catch' with him/her. Although, his way of playing catch, is having to catch him. Meeko is sweet, and calm when need be. He's very outgoing, and a little bit out there. He speaks his mind no matter who you are. He doesn't care, he'll tell you just what he thinks of you. Meeko is a very childlike kid, he loves to be close and cuddle, when he's not trying to escape. He's very needy, and a little whiny at times.

XXXXXXXXXXXThe LITTLE DETAILS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxєуєѕ ;;XBright blue.

xxxнαιя ;;XBlonde.

xxxнєιgнт ;;XSix foot.

xxxωєιgнт ;;XOne hundred sixty pounds.

xxxвσ∂у вυιℓ∂ ;;XSlim.

xxxσтнєя αρρєαяαη¢єѕ ;;XHe has ears, and a tail.

XXXXXXXXXXXThe FINER DETAILS
┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxxвισgяαρну ;;XMeeko grew up in a small town in London. His father, was head of a factory that he worked in. And his mother, was head of a bakery. Meeko loved being the child of a hard working man and a lovely young woman. Meeko was very appreciative of them, and wished nothing but luck to everything they did. Meeko didn't always feel this way though. At one point Meeko had resented his father. Only because he hit his wife once, and Meeko didn't take too well to that. Meeko had to do something, so he talked to the man his father was, and told him about how the world viewed him, and how his son and wife viewed him. He changed his ways.

Meeko would always run off, running through the streets of London. Now, this was never a good idea for a boy his age, he was sixteen at the time, and as thin as he is. Two males, both about six foot two, and with huge muscles followed Meeko that day. Meeko ran down an alley, no idea the men are there, and stops for a break. One man comes up to him and grabs him, while the other comes up to him, he's trying his hardest to escape. Taking a few punches to the stomach and two to the face, Meeko's lifeless body went limp, his head falling forward. The men dragged his body to a van parked close by, and through him inside. Driving off they headed straight to the slave market.

xxx¢σℓℓαя ;;XLight Gray.

xxx¢нαямѕ ;;XWhite Pearl. Dove. Nightingale. Nest. Egg.

xxxρσѕιтιση ;;XSeke : Both.

xxxмαѕтєя ;;XNone.

xxxυѕєяηαмє ;;XiiSweet_Nd_Smexii  

iiSoulless Sins IV

Naughty Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Male Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff