Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:41 pm
Well I've done it again. Only this time we are focusing on one SoA. I want to get my Suka'Fumo boy a lady. Now, if interested, please read the info about him in the next post! 8DDD  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:33 pm
.:. Montague .:.

User Image

Name: Montague
Alias: Monty
Pride: Suka'Fumo
Parents: Daizee x Laertes

Personality: Monty has always been a pretty well meaning sort of fellow. He has a good head on his shoulders, and he has a heart of gold. He hasn't let his mothers "scandal" ruin him, though he feels for her and wishes he could take away the ridicule. He's a friendly fellow, joking and goofing off. He's very close with his family. He would never betray them, and until he fell head over heels in love, he would pick no one over them.

History:
Monty was born of a romance gone wrong. His mother was in love with an Artisan. Being of noble birth, her parents were none too happy about this decision. She tried to deny her love for Mauwi, by trying to create a family with her best friend. Though as the cubs aged, she found she didn't love Laertes in the way she loved Mauwi. His parents are on good terms now, though as youth it was obvious the strain it had between the two. His father now has a new girlfriend he's courting, and his mother is happily living in the artisan area of the pride with her love.

Ever since he was a cub, Monty knew he wanted to be a Guard like his father. In a lot of ways, Monty is almost exactly like his dad. He is very, very close to his father.

What I'm looking for: A mate or Fling. Though I'd prefer a mate, he likely could easily get sucked into the romance like his mother and father did. He's the sort to protect his lady, and I want him to be a protector to his own.

Stipulations? None! I'm not sure if he would prefer a mate with the color purple, so he could stay among the nobles. But I could see him following his mother's path, and loving someone that wasn't purple too. It's all up to the plot!

Feel free to offer! I'm not uber picky, but I do love this boy. So I might be more picky than normal!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm
No form<3 Just post the picture, personality, or plot! Thank you  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

My slightly snobbish Noble. She just feels that she's more noble than the amount of purple on her coat. Juitris will only settle with a purple male; the more purple the better. This is a mate offer.  

magnadearel

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:07 pm
She is cute! I love her freckles. Would she be the type to be his damsel? He'd be okay with cocky, he lives among nobles after all. But if she was the type that was all about herself, but never someone else, I don't know he could relate.

It could be fun to have them meet!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm
heart heart heart  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
heart heart heart

User Image

Shes completely plotless so I can do what ev. No family either :] Can give it a try ?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:00 am
Chobi_Chocobo

User Image

Shes completely plotless so I can do what ev. No family either :] Can give it a try ?

Sure thing! She is so pretty. I think I have a thing for purple >> LOL. Would she be willing to join the S'F if it works? 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Chobi_Chocobo

User Image

Sure thing! She is so pretty. I think I have a thing for purple >> LOL. Would she be willing to join the S'F if it works? 8D

Yup ; 3 !! Im reading up on them now and thinking of submitting her form to apply any ways <3 : D

Maybe a prp first though by the boarder then jrp ; D ?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:33 am
Chobi_Chocobo

Yes! I'd love that. Wanna start us off? 8DDD

She is so pretty, man. -cuddles her-  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic