Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Lily and Ponds [Lily+Alva]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Lily was closely following Alva in search of the area when suddenly...

"Wait wait, stop, wait a second!"

She paused for a second as a Famine clansmember apprehended her. They were standing in a very very large ditch, carrying a shovel. There is nothing in the ditch however.

"Okay, here let me explain." They pointed downwards into their little project.
"I am trying to create a reservoir, you know, of water. So that we can build farms again."

She scowled. "Don't give me that look, it is important to cultivate as much as it is to collect. Now, I need a few good sources of water, I'm hoping once we get enough supplies to create some piping down into the water."

Did she mean, literally take from a water reserve? Well, hopefully not.

Lily promptly turned her head to give Alva a thoughtful and very uncertain look, "What do you think brother?"

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. Keep on rolling until you find the perfect water reserve. You complete the quest once you have done so!

- 1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...
- 21 - 40: You head into the Weeping Forest, but only manage to get yourself lost, though you could swear you hear a trickling noise
- 41 - 60: You see a small pond close to Amityville, but it is filled with Minipet life. Maybe not....
-61 - 80: You see a well close to the Weeping Forest and hurriedly rush towards it. It is empty...
- 81 - 100: At last, deep in the Weeping Forest, you see a well. As you look deep into it, and pull the bucket upwards, you realize the water is not only fresh, it is rather delicious as well! This will be perfect! Water Reserve Found

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 pm

"I think it sounds as necessary a task as anything else. Water is pretty important if we are to have materials further down the line. As long as we aren't expected to actually dig the reservoirs. " He was fine to look for water reserves but he certainly wasn't about to get down in the ground with a shovel and dig. That just wasn't the sort of thing he did.

With a lazy flick of his tail he stated. "Well a walk would probably do us good anyway."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:21 pm

"Yeah, we were kinda walking already anyway." she smiled cheerily over at Alva. Her own tail dragging in the dirt and turning a light grey already.

"I bet I can find water before you~" she challenged before rushing ahead and finding... well.. stench and muck. Definitely not there.

Quote:
1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...

Baneful rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

A nod. "I assume you will do better than me at finding it, hunting for water isn't exactly my greatest strength. That mud is disgusting, but at the very least its..mostly liquid."

And true enough to his word, he followed the sound of gently trickling water, but found nothing but more trees.

Quote:
- 21 - 40: You head into the Weeping Forest, but only manage to get yourself lost, though you could swear you hear a trickling noise

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 pm

It seems Lily got the same idea as her brother and met up with him in the forest.

"Well. This didn't work out!" she chuckled.

Quote:
21 - 40: You head into the Weeping Forest, but only manage to get yourself lost, though you could swear you hear a trickling noise

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games