Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raxsus

Gallant Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

Continuing through the empty hallways, Utael had not seen another soul since it had left Se-Bast and Chris behind allowing the man to take his comrade somewhere safe where she could recover from her struggle. It's arms still stung a little from the knives by they were healing already so there wasn't anything to worry about thus far. Feeling only slightly lost, Utael used it's ability to feel the souls rather than looking, because it was more connected to the human world now, it couldn't use some of it's abilities, such as the one that allowed it to see through almost everything and into the souls of humans. It mattered little to the creature however, it would complete the task that it was given regardless of what stood in it's way.

Moving further and further through the complex, Utael arrived at a set of large doors, inside there was an unnatural light and the presence that Utael had been tracking since it had came to this place, though once the defenses had been turned on and the creature had been forced into the physical world, it was harder to pinpoint where it was. Now the goal was in sight and the Grim would not be stopped, and even if the children did drive it off it would return, and perhaps others still would take notice and follow suit. As it approached, Utael's attention was briefly called to the two figures standing on either side of the large security doors, one on the inside, Chris, Utael briefly recalled the young mans life and the short conversation they had not long ago before turning it's attention to the other figure standing on the outside of the door.

It moved slowly and precisely, largely unmoving save for the motion of it's slow methodical march to the reactor, and only the soft padding of it's feet on the cold metal floors could be heard. It's abyssal eyes had locked on the back of Samantha's head for a short time, reading her, prying into her life and knowing that she was the daughter of the man who had created the abomination in the next room. She was almost just as much a part of it as he was, and for an instant an emotion akin to anger surged to the forefront of the Grim's mind causing only a small twitch in it's facial features, but just as quickly as it came, it was gone.

As it drew closer to the door and the pair of humans set on guarding the reactor, Utael spoke. "Children of Graden, I am here for the souls of the lost, to return those who have been stolen from their fates. Allow me to pass and I will not count you among them." It's voice was deep and rumbling, but it did not carry any tone of hatred or anger.

(Mostly rewritten. sweatdrop )

"These humans, the feel like they are the most powerful creatures on this planet. They mess with things they do not understand. I must set them straight before they cause damage that cannot be undone."

niegeno

Dr Observer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm
Curtis worked the control panel on the reactor with one hand while he held his rifle in reverse in the other. He heard something behind him and turned his head, his hand still pressing buttons as he memorized the security measures, "I'm afraid we cannot let you come near. Right now, I am finishing up the process of diverting all spirits in the reactor into a state of pure ectoplasmic energy. It is a temporary action that sends off enough power to run a country for 12 generations. The electromagnetic energy that is a by product of it, however, is something that isn't meant to be approached within 100 feet." He turned fully and pressed his glasses to activate them. Now that the Grim was mostly physical, he was able to read its makeup, "And, since I got the analysis correct. Once I press this switch, that same electromagnetic will be directed straight for your energy signal. Now, are you sure you want to rick all of this for a few repurpose spirits.  

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

{{:Sci Fi Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas