Reply Naruto Guild
What do you like most about Naruto?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:12 pm
I think because it's almost unpredictable. I mean look: I never expected Haku to die. And I thought every genin rookie will pass the chuunin exams and well, Shikamaru was the only one to pass. I've never expected anything that's happening to happen. After every "twist", all I can say was "I did not see that coming!"

And the twist always happens at the very last hopeless second, like Naruto turning demon when they were fighting Haku.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:03 pm
I saw all that coming confused
I like naruto because of its style and story.  

Classic Black Sheep

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:39 pm
The story in particular mostly. I like action anime. =D And the animation is okay too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 am
well.. i like it because of the graphics...
the theme also make it more exciting to
watch... well... i guess everything in it
makes it very neat!!!

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:32 am
I like the story mostly, and all the cool fights they have! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:17 am
I like them being able to express the characters so well. I also enjoy a lot of the comedy they stick in it. And who could forget about all the action packed fights? I have to say that my favorite fight so far was when Naruto was fighting Sasuke at that river place trying to get him to come back to the village. I hope that they'll be able to top it soon...  

Inwit

killedvictim10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:46 am
The first time I watched it I thought it was some kind of child like show, but then I watched further on when Haku dies and alot of feelings go on in this show. That's when I got interested and wanted to continue with this obsession. 3nodding
Of course I like how there are levels of shinobi and how the characters use JUTSU!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:35 am
I love the way it brung back respect for the ninjas. They were long forgotten when the samurai obsession began uprising. I was always on my own when it came to samurais vs ninjas becuase everyone always said that samurais are better than ninjas. Then came Naruto to the rescue and now everybody wants to be a ninja. I'm a little bummed out that my known originality at school (between my friends and stuff) is starting to get mainstream. Everyone was into Rurouni Kenshin, which I still think is one of the best anime ever (Go, Aoshi, go misao), but now are into Naruto. Another thing that I like a lot about Naruto is its originality and twists on plots. Who knew that Sasuke was going to abandon Konoha in search for power to kill Itachi? O_o I always thought that he was going to be more loyal to the village than that, but he is true to his word. I also love the unique art that the creator made up. And how each character has this unique characteristic that seperates it from the rest. I love the use of the ninja headbands. I pretty much love everything.  

XxSari-chanxX

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:24 pm
xavy_sangabriel
I think because it's almost unpredictable. I mean look: I never expected Haku to die. And I thought every genin rookie will pass the chuunin exams and well, Shikamaru was the only one to pass. I've never expected anything that's happening to happen. After every "twist", all I can say was "I did not see that coming!"

And the twist always happens at the very last hopeless second, like Naruto turning demon when they were fighting Haku.
In regard to your "spoiler": Heheheh. As soon as they had all that talk about his geniusness, I kind of saw it coming. Though, I was an obsessive cretin about team 10 back then... still am. xD

What I enjoy about Naruto most is the variety and personalities of the characters, and how that integrates into their fighting. x3

@ Sari_punk princess: If Naruto has done anything to the honor of ninjas, it's disgraced it and made kids think being a ninja is easy. :[

@ Classic Black Sheep: Sorry, but how? See, for me to see some of the things coming, especially the results of the Chuunin exam fights (this is back when it was new in Japan, mind you) I had to do extensive analysis to find all that out. Are you sure you just didn't get lead by sneak peeks and stuff? Because when Naruto was new, everyone was on their seats wondering what would happen next. Now everyone acts like it's SOOBVIOUSLOL.

Everyone thought I was wrong when I said Shikamaru was going to pass. mrgreen

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff