Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

(This is right before the flood :3)
Kirja was adjusting to the new life that she had in front of her. She knew that she had her mother and her mother was helping her at first, But Kirja was asking for less hope and was relying on herself more. Not because she didn't need the help but because she wanted to do this mother thing by herself. Kirja was a little stubborn when it came to this. She was pretty sure that she would never see the fatehr of her cubs ever again. He was interesting that was for sure and although the surprise was... a surprise. She enjoyed the cubs and although she wished she had cubs with some one who was not only around but some one who would be around.

but she was doing it. Although she was stressed some mornings and nights she didn't mind. The three little cubs that would follow her around were all worth it. Then again it did always cause her to sit outside of the den at the end of the night when he cubs, or so she though, were asleep. She would lay out in the dark in front of the cave. Able to see out because of the light from the stars. She would watch as the other pride members made their ways into their dens after long days and Kirja would just relax. Like now, it was a beautiful night and she was happy to have a quiet moment, or what she thought would be a quiet moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
Celosia had tried her best to fall asleep for the night but it seemed tonight she was not going to. giving a big yawn, first thing she did was look for her mother as she wanted to snuggle close to her. but it seemed she would have to make her way to the outside of the den where her mother was currently relaxing. "mooooom i can't sleep. can i be out here with you for a little bit?" she whined a little before going to lean up against her mother and then curl up tight against her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 pm
Kirja was a little surprised as a cub greeted her and asked to join. She didn't exactly know what to think about it but she knew that she was a little amused at what her cub wanted. she had once been like that too when she was younger. There were many times where she wanted to curl up with her mother because she was upset for one reason or another. From a bad dream to not being able to sleep (And some times then she just watned her mother's attention.) She smiled at the young cub and then nodded at her. "Well little one, why can't you sleep?" She asked her curiously, wondering if the little cub was having a bad dream or just was lonely.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 pm
( ;~; i feel like i am failing you!! D8 so sorry i had forgotten this rp -feels bad- )

Celosia purred a little as she now felt safe and happy to be curled against her mother. she looked up at her mother though when she was asked why she couldn't sleep. " .....i had a bad dream and couldn't go back to sleep with you out here." pouting, she just really wanted to be with her mother at the moment and didn't want to go back to sleep at the moment til she was sure her mother would stay with her. "so i am going to stay right here with you." giving a little nod, it was clear the bad dream had now made her clingy to her mom til she would sleep and feel better in the morning.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces