Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
★★Horror RP 1X1 ((ACCEPTING))★

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyloveely

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 am
Welcome to the asylum...Enter as you dare. Please....please... be quiet there are people sleeping...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Plot: This is a twisted set romance. There will be occasional Broadway type things such as horror songs. So I expect you to know a few it wont be all the time. (I don't want it all in song anyway). This place has been here for a centuries. Still the torture of these patients continues day after day.
★★NEEDED: A male role.
Note: I will play the patient whom is a girl.
* I am semi-lit to lit depending on the situation.
* I will check gaia at least once a day.
★★★ CREATE YOUR PROFILE AND POST HERE!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Name: Christopher "Chris" Heywood
Bio: Chris's mother had schizophrenia when he was only 9, and she ended up going to the asylum. She had died when the voices in her head told her to hang herself. He had visited her every day and, now that he was in college and had a car, still came to the asylum, looking to entertain and talk to new patients.
Picture:User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kittyloveely

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 pm
Anime
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

Bio: Chris's mother had schizophrenia when he was only 9, and she ended up going to the asylum. She had died when the voices in her head told her to hang herself. He had visited her every day and, now that he was in college and had a car, still came to the asylum, looking to entertain and talk to new patients.
Picture:I just need to know if anime or real? ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 pm
That's funny I used to use that picture all the time when I played male roles^^"
I set up this topic forever ago so I'll just ask you what kind of horror/romance RP you like to do? It doesnt have to be like the plot I have, if you dont want.
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

Picture:User Image

kittyloveely

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Haha, I just found this picture fit, what with the dark feeling, and all xD. By the way, I love your name. *Pokemon music plays* POKÈMON! XD. And this plot is really the reason I joined xD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 pm
Why thank you XD. Alrighty then, we can keep this. Just so I know I always ask do you do hentai/mature? I do as long as theres a plot^^ But I leave it up to the other person^^

Heres my profile:

Name: Keiko Lynn
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Innocent, Big Imagination, Creative, Afraid, Nervous.
Bio: Keiko was brought to an asylum by her step father. Her mother got murdered by him and not knowing how bad he was until the last second, her will stated that he would have Keiko. Keiko attempted to defend herself and her mother by trying to kill him but he sent her here.
Picture: User Image
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

Haha, I just found this picture fit, what with the dark feeling, and all xD. By the way, I love your name. *Pokemon music plays* POKÈMON! XD. And this plot is really the reason I joined xD.

kittyloveely

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Yes, I do Hentai/mature :3. We can just have them meet, problems, etc xD. Also, I'm on my phone do I might not be able to make a nice post!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm
Alright ;P Would it be easier on with your phone to do it through PM? Thats how I usually do it anyway.
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

Yes, I do Hentai/mature :3. We can just have them meet, problems, etc xD. Also, I'm on my phone do I might not be able to make a nice post!

kittyloveely

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Yep! PM worms, I prefer PM's anyway :3.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Alright smile Would you like me to start or would you like to?
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

Yep! PM worms, I prefer PM's anyway :3.

kittyloveely

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm
CatchEmAllXD

You, please!

Hello?

Should I send the PM?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Sorry I just checked here I didnt get any notice DX Thats why I do RP's through PM lol. ANyway yes you can start if you like and send me the PM.
Hey_there_hun
CatchEmAllXD

You, please!

Hello?

Should I send the PM?

kittyloveely

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items