Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Mr. Big, The Diva & The Slob.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:32 pm
I was browsing Wikipedia today when I learn that Sims 2 Nightlife has includes this 3 interesting characters as Dating Challenges. I always thought they are just for shows!

Quote:
The Diva

Without any nice points at all and a large amounts of confidence, this NPC is notoriously difficult to win over. The Diva can always be found with a handheld mirror to primp herself. Although she's an incredibly difficult date, getting it right is worth the time and energy: manage to marry her or get her to move in with the player's Sims, and all her fortune (which is a considerable amount) comes with her. Another reward is her high earning potential as Professional Party Guest - The Diva is at the very top of the Slacker career track. Equally important is her large number of friends, highly desirable for Sims who need good social connections to advance the top levels of their careers. It should also be noted that the Diva is a Fortune Aspiration Sim and always looking for wealth and expensive objects to fill her home with. Thus, living with the Diva may be a costly affair.

Mr. Big

Mr. Big is another big dating challenge, and as difficult to impress as The Diva. Although difficult Sim to date, Mr. Big is worth the effort for social-climbing Sims looking to improve their prospects. Like The Diva, Mr. Big has a large social circle of friends and a lot of Simoleons in his bank, thus should a player's Sim successfully invite him to Move In with the Sim, a comfortable life awaits them. Mr. Big, however, has a wandering eye and just about every other female Sim in the big city will be instantly attracted. Found about as frequently as The Diva on any Downtown lot, this NPC shares his name with the famous character from TV's Sex and the City.

The Slob

The Slob is another addition to the dating challenges. Maybe it's not as hard to get compared to The Diva or Mr. Big, but he is a slob. He have low neat points.

Anyone manage to get them yet? I have to try this!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:01 am
I think I've SEEN the slob once...

sweatdrop I tend not to build a downtown area because it slows down my game....  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:30 am
AnnoyingEvil1
I think I've SEEN the slob once...

sweatdrop I tend not to build a downtown area because it slows down my game....
as Doctor Vu sez it:

Maxis' Dr. Vu
if you have slow gameplay in the downtown area, or in public areas, upgrade the RAM
basicly- it depends on the computer and all of that- if you're running it on a laptop- then good luck to you, if you're running TS2NL on a custom computer- open the case and write own the number on the bigass microchip (AKA the motherboard) inside the case- but if you're running on a sony, dell, compaq/hp, gateway, or any other big-name-brand computer, then write down the make and model and bring it to the store... sorry if you didn't need this info

but anyhoo- i don't really have Nightlife because my computer would kill itself if i were to run it with all of the s**t on my computer and all of that- so update the RAM for me and then i can get the TS2, nightlife, and University- i'm not really that interested in OfB at all ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:37 pm
very interesting. must give it a try.  

lakergal08

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:00 pm
I've married Mr Big! Well, not me but Shenene has. She's a uni sim. One of the ones you get with um, the Sim State University campus. I moved her in with my legacy when my legacy was starting her greek house and she already knew Mr Big, they were friends even I think. So it wasn't too hard to turn into love, I'm not sure I even had to send them on a date. But the rewards were great. He brought so much money with him and so many objects. Some decorative items but also 3 DJ set thingies, a pool table, things like that. It was great. Maybe I should try to marry The Diva from scratch. Or move The Slob in and get him to marry the Diva...hmm...the possibilities  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games