Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Keep your enemies close (Bix / Needle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm
"Nor I." Needle sighed, looking up again at the massive furniture. "I used to climb the bell ropes as a child, I never could make it far before I was too afraid to go any further...Canvas would always find me, and she would not help me down until I promised I learned my lesson." Why she shared that was beyond her, but it was such a fond memory she just couldn't help it. Of course she never really learned her lesson until the Elders got their hands on Lattice to punish her for her 'wild behaviour', but that...was a whole other story.

"Ah...so...you are saying that these Hunters-" There was a hiss to her voice at the word, disliking them for everything they've done to her precious twin. "-are a little bit of both worlds?" There was a little pause as she mulled it over further; humans couldn't visit them, they couldn't visit humans, and yet here they walked on par? "...Ah but...that also makes this middle ground? That would mean...the dangerous sort you spoke of earlier...they are the Hunters?" Overall she sounded worried, her body tensing in fear of being ambushed; from what Lattice had said Halloween had outnumbered them once, and they still overcame them.

Yet she and Bix were alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:48 pm
"Anyone that carries a weapon is dangerous, Needle." Bix teased as if she was stating an obvious answer. "I hope you don't run into any of them." besides himself. "I've heard some of the stronger ones simply attack first and ask questions later."

Bix clasped her cool hand in both of his warm ones now. "No one will bother you if you are with me. Remember, I work here right?" Was he really reassuring her? Or was this all an act for the cause? Perhaps this was just some new way to weasel in with the other side.

His goal to ease her worry was blatant despite his muddled mental reasonings.

"So are your people all named after.. artsy things?" He noticed the various names she dropped during the conversation.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm
"While that may be true, I have never seen a Halloween denizen attack, capture and torture an innocent ghoul for merely being there." She was certainly sheltered though, but the fact remained; even in school, or the brief jaunts to the maul, had she ever seen this or heard of it happening. Not until Lattice was broken mentally. No matter how worked up she had gotten, his reassuranced did in fact ease her worries; it was comforting to have someone stronger than her looking out for her.

"Will you look after my sister too, should you see her? She looks very similar to me, she is my entire world..." 'Similar' was an understatement. They were twins, though they did have tiny differences; Lattice was an inch taller, and Needle's curves were exactly an inch wider, albeit it was hard to tell without actually taking a measuring tape, which is what they had done once out of pure curiousity. Other than that it was mere asthetics that kept them apart; Lattice had bangs, Needle did not...Lattice wore mostly reds, while Needle wore blues.

"Ah...sort of." The topic of names was a good distraction, and she gave a little smile at the idea. "My sister is named Lattice, and we have a male sibling named Nail. We are not all named after directly artsy things, but...I suppose we kind of are, too. It is our Elder who names us upon birth." Old Bat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm
"Well you are very memorable so I am sure I will know her when I see her." Bix knew that she would recognize him, the sister. he didn't comment on the trapping, it was easier to leave that statement to the wind.

"That's kind of neat. Your brother doesn't go to the school?" He wondered why she called him a 'male sibling' and not just her brother. But it seemed her particular culture was rather strict.

He began to walk them again, this time out of the giant furniture room. Bix could feel it in the air, the influx of pure FEAR. This tunnel they found themselves in was surely the exit. Bix had to pause, knowing if he went much further than he'd not last.

"Ah.. I think we've found the exit." He had to stop walking, taking Needle's hand and resting it against the tunnel wall.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 am
"Thank you." Needle bowed her head, taking his words to mean that he would do as she asked; why else would he bother to say that, after all? "No, Lattice and I are the first Engravers to attend formal schooling...but even if he could he is too young! He has not even gained his first spike~" There was a certain doting hint to her voice; she did love her brother, probably because he was turning out to be as 'wild' (by clan standards) as she was, only with Lattice's quiet. Which was amusing to her, since neither she nor her sister gave their FEAR to his pumpkin. She could feel the FEAR in the tunnel long before Bix pointed it out and helpfully put her hand on the tunnel wall. This felt more like home!

"Ah, yes, this feels...right." The FEAR in the area was clear and crisp, and the Engraver took a deep and rather unnecessary breath. The hand on the tunnel wall flexed before falling away completely to hang at her side. "I suppose I should not keep you any longer." She mused, turning her back to the tunnel to better face him, offering him the ghost of a smile. "This has been interesting and informative! Thank you, Bix. For your help now and in the future." Because, in her mind, he promised to help save her sister if he ever came across her.

"I will see you in a week?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 am
"Sure." The air wavered the further down the tunnel he looked. The hunter took a few steps back. "In a week. It was nice meeting you Needle." he'd have to plan ahead, plan his conversation, plan a story for her. Perhaps he could build a friendship here. With false pretenses? Yes. But he'd learned at Deus you did whatever you could, no matter the cost.

Even if she did seem nice.

"Back to work for me. Have a safe trip back." He waved, thankfully his body outined by light in the tunnel entrance. He now had to find his own exit.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers