Submit

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:13 pm
(The ones I post will be for my role plays I do! The ones I post already are my own characters I will use for role plays if decided)

Character for: Alice In Wonderland

User Image
Name: Kelly Hightopp

Race: Human

Mother: Christine

Father: Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp

Personality: Nice, kind, loving, helpful, sometimes she has moments where shes not herself, like she gets angry and mad.

Clothing: Black dress, white stockings, black dress shoes

Eye color: Green and yellow

Hair color/style: She has brown hair like her mother, but between a light and dark shade. Her hair reaches her shoulders and back.

Biography: Kelly was born into a slightly rich family, her moms mom was loaded. At birth her mother said her father left quickly, and was never seen again. So many times when she was little she tried to get answers like who he was, and why did he leave, but her mom never answered or just told her she'd find out when she grew older, but that didn't happen. Her only real best friend was Morgan. As a child, around eight years old she went to Wonderland, and met everyone below, some deceiving, others kind and warm to her, little did she know she already met her father. At her sixteenth birthday, yet again her mother tried setting her up with another man, thinking her friend Morgan was not enough for her. Kelly took off from her party and slipped into the rabbit hole, falling into Wonderland.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm
Character for: Pirates Of The Caribbean

User Image

Name: Kelly Derane

Mother: Lucy Derane

Father: William Derane

Personality: Quiet, nice, charming, helpful. She has her flaws though, when a guy tries to flirt with her shes usually stubborn and can be mean.

Clothes: Kelly wears a white top, on top of it she wears a brown corset. Around her waist she wears a brown belt and a red cloth tucked in it which she uses for a headband sometimes. She wears blue pants along with brown boots.

Physical features: She has light skin, even if she is in the sun, hazel brown eyes, long brown hair that reaches her shoulders and the middle of her back.

Weapons: Shotgun and a sword

Biography: In 96' Kelly was born in Port Royale in a not very rich family. Since her father was mostly on trips on sea to deliver goods to different locations she didn't see much of him, so she mostly had her mom around. Often she was seen playing around the docks with her friend. The most reason she got in trouble is she was seen acting like a pirate in public, which wasn't very liked by the people there, well the guards. At the age of fifteen her father died while on a boat from being attacked by pirates, and her mother died from a illness. While pirates had raided the town she snuck on the Black Pearl, hiding until they left the place, only to be found by one of the crew mates, so she was either forced to jump off or become a pirate and work with the crew, so she chose to be a pirate.

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items