Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims 2: Family Fun Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:35 am
SirEmino
It seems like Maxis wont be doing a full expansion for Family, but just a 'fun pack' like the ones we get for holidays.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So i dont know what will happens with pets, since they wont be a part of this pack. Maybe we will have them in a seperate pack later!

i wish i could have that game but i don't have enough money to get it right now but maybe later when i have more money.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:59 am
umm.. is that like a joke thing or something? it's kinda lame rolleyes  

candee-addict

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:20 pm
I do have the Family Fun Pack, but it made stuff invisable. I un-installed it. Although alot of stuff was cute.

Come to think of it, FFP was what bugged OFB. ALL THE STUFF FROM OFB WAS BUGGED FROM FFP!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:25 pm
I got it, but unistalled it, cause it was having problems with all of my custom content.

So, I uninstalled it, and had to rebuild everything all over again, cause I forgot to backup my files. gonk  

Ferrari_Carr

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:55 am
heart ~ I hope they do pets...I havent got the family fun pack yet I havent been able to go and look for it but I will, what's it like? I thought it was just basically for the children, is there anything for adults on it? ~ heart

Edit - I now have family fun stuff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
This expansion pack is really stupid, they could have done WAY more than they did....  

Oceanic_Alchemist

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:27 pm
I actually really love Family Fun Stuff! I haven't had any real problems with it (touch wood) and I enjoyed making over my children's bedrooms. But what I really love are the new swimwear and PJs. I had one of my kids playing with that water wiggler thingy from OFB and she changed into this really funny bathing suit with a ducky inflatable ring around her waist and flippers. It was gorgeous!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:10 pm
Does anybody know if the this pack comes with hairstyles. Like new ones??
Cause i was looking at some peoples sim pictures and their is a hairstylee with different colors. HELP!!!  

Over.the.Skittle.Rainbow

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:08 am
They have to bring out the pets one soon, we all want it lol the next one coming out is Glamour Sims confused all it is I think is buying expensive decorative items and fur coats, basically how to dress and house a well off sim. That's coming out in August down in the uk.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff