Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1]I Just Met You & This is Crazy (Alex & Belladonna) FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am
"OH! A craving? Hhmmm, I suppose I hadn't considered that..." The witch paused to consider. Vaguely she wondered if her favorite zombie had any of those, but Alexander continued on in a petulant voice that stilled the witch.
Now Belladonna was really angry. With a huff she returned her hands to her hips and glared at the boil.
"Now you're just being difficult! I thought no such thing!" Oh, it was on. And by 'it', Belladonna definitely meant Full Rant Mode. "This entire time you have misconstrued what I have said and I have meant no harm. Not emotionally and certainly not physically! Any insults you have wagered against me have been mostly concocted of your volition!" Of course when she ranted she had to go a little above and beyond her normal speech patterns. "I have meant no insult and while I apologize for whatever you might have misunderstood, I shall stand it no longer! I shall-- What are you doing with your leg?"

But the witch only got out a little of 'leg' before it came hurtling toward her. With a shriek Belladonna turned, but it only collided painfully with her side and shoulder. With an indignant shriek of pain she turned back to the boil and leveled him with another glare.
"Now you're throwing your limbs at me?!"
Belladonna huffed and puffed as she chased after the limb and snatched it up into her grasp. No matter how exasperated with him she might be, she wasn't one to have an unfair advantage. But she was certainly one to see an opportunity when it presented itself.
So instead of casually tossing the limb back, Belladonna hurled it toward him and pouted when it landed a small hit. That'd show him to go around throwing his legs at ghouls!

HP: 18
Damage: 3

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm
Alexander thought he had been doing quite well to not go off on a rant himself, so when the witch ghoul went off on him, after insinuating several horrible things about zombies, he had to just shake his head and roll his eyes more. She was becoming terribly defensive for somebody who felt like she hadn't done anything wrong, wasn't she? Still, Alexander wasn't one to hold a grudge, so when she finally relented (only once he had thrown his leg at her), he gave her a wide grin.

"Had to make you stop talking somehow?" He offered, a little teasingly. Really though, Alexander was often saying and doing the wrong thing, or was at the least, quite often very misunderstood. He didn't think that basically telling her he was trying to get her to shut up was a very good idea, but he only realized it after he had said it.

He was going to have to work on that, sometime.

He was having a little bit of difficulty standing at this point, shifting most of his weight to his good leg so that he didn't just collapse completely. So, it was with some surprise that she bothered to throw the bone back towards him, though it knocked him a in the shin, causing him to hop on one foot in pain. Hadn't she realized just how vulnerable he had been? She could have probably have taken him out completely! Oh well, he was pretty much feeling like this fight was over, anyways, as he bent down rather awkwardly to retrieve his leg bone, snapping it back in place with ease.

"I think we're finished here. I'm more then happy to call you the victor. Shake?" He asked, holding a hand out towards her. Problem with that was that he sometimes misjudged his own strength, and he might squeeze on her hand a little harder then necessary, though it was completely unintentional.

HP: 2
Damage: 1

AyeAvast-
Idek, she's pretty much won so I'm happy to leave it here, or we can continue on, if you like XD

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm
That little comment her threw her with a small, teasing smile only made Belladonna huff once more. But she dropped her hands from her hips and fixed him with an uncertain stare. Not sure whether she should continue fighting him or not, she watched him snap his leg back into place. It would have been so easy to dash forward and send a card his way. It would probably would have been a resounding victory, but there was just something... Wrong about all that.
Maybe it was because Belladonna had forced him into fighting her. Or maybe it was because this wasn't a "real" fight. If this had been a Hunter, she wouldn't have hesitated a second and sent one last card to finish the job. Hell, she'd have done it with her own hands if that were the case.
But no, Alexander was one like her. He was Halloween. So instead she dropped her stance, let her tenseness go and smiled at him.

"Shake!" She chirruped as she skipped forward, all bounce and smiles to shake his hand. He got in one last little pinch, but she didn't care. If he was man enough to give her the victory, she was man enough to take that one last little hit. "You were an excellent fighter. Thank you."
Both of her hands retracted and joined together, palm up as her cards filed from their circle and into a nice stack. She stuffed them back into her pocket and whirled back around to the boy. "You'll have to tell me about your boilfriend, Yin sometime. I'm sure he's lovely." She meant it as a compliment, but after her little... Racial insensitivities earlier, Belladonna simply wasn't sure how Alexander would take it.

In any regard, the witch bounced once more before she offered him a salute.
"Thanks so much for the fight. Hopefully next time we'll meet on better terms, but until then. Keep up the good work." And then she was gone, shouting about how she had a class she needed to get to and that if he ever needed a favor that he should hit her up. At the entrance, Belladonna paused to explain that since he had obliged her with a fight that she owed him one, but she only gave him a wink before she scurried off.
Once out of earshot (and sight), she paused and jumped excitedly in the air.
"I won, I won, I won!!" The witch cheered before she looked behind her quickly and ran the rest of the way to her class, a happy grin plastered on her face for all to see.

Seussi
Sounds good to me! :3 Feel free to do one more reaction post and then I'll call it! Thanks so much for rping with me! Hope to do it again soon! heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm
Alex knew he was far from an excellent fighter, but he smiled and offered a quick "Thank you." Anyways. He really had no skills, just brute strength and what little bit he'd managed to absorb into his memory from watching and training with Yin. She was all smiles and bounces and seemed happy enough now, and he was somewhat relieved for that. Really, he did not want to have a problem with one of his very good friends ghoulfriend. When she asked once more about Yin, his smile just broadened. If the way his face lit up at the mention of the other boil was any indication, he was clearly very happy in his somewhat odd relationship.

"Maybe you'll get to meet him someday. I'm sure we'll run into each other again, especially since you're dating Mort." He gave her a small wave in return, wincing a little at the soreness in his body, mostly around the chest area where her cards had done the most damage.

And then she was gone, and Alex, remembering what he had been doing to begin with, was able to get on about his day as well, only in a much slower fashion.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas