Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Bored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Blarg I know no one in Missouri.

I know lots of people in Missouri

Yes but you live there so that makes sense lol

that's true. It'd be strange if i didn't know a lot of people.

Do you have aquaintences that know people? Better yet, do you know where your closest hottopic is?

Of course I know where the closest Hot Topic is!!!! I don't have a lot of aquaintances for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

Blarg I know no one in Missouri.

I know lots of people in Missouri

Do you have aquaintences that know people? Better yet, do you know where your closest hottopic is?

Of course I know where the closest Hot Topic is!!!! I don't have a lot of aquaintances for some reason.

Just go to hottopic and talk to random people there. works like a charm lol  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I'll try that smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I'll try that smile

Oooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr go to a city park with a bucket of water balloons? lol  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I'll try that smile

Oooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr go to a city park with a bucket of water balloons? lol

And then start throwing them at people?!?!?! OKAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I'll try that smile

Lol best. day. EVAH!  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:57 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine

I'll try that smile

Lol best. day. EVAH!

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 pm
I took the ACT today. 4 hours tests are NOT fun. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise. Since its June we got to take an extra test that didn't affect our score but they were just trying out questions. And because of the extra test we only got a 5 minute break between tests 2 and 3. scream I'm going to kill whoever started this stupid test! This was my 2nd time taking the ACT. I got a 29 the first time so I don't know why my mother made me take it again..  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 pm
ArinaKira
I took the ACT today. 4 hours tests are NOT fun. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise. Since its June we got to take an extra test that didn't affect our score but they were just trying out questions. And because of the extra test we only got a 5 minute break between tests 2 and 3. scream I'm going to kill whoever started this stupid test! This was my 2nd time taking the ACT. I got a 29 the first time so I don't know why my mother made me take it again..

A 29!?!?!?!?! Great balls of fire how smart are you!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira

A 29!?!?!?!?! Great balls of fire how smart are you!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!

Well my IQ is 134 so pretty smart.  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 pm
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira

JEBUZ! I got a 23...and I thought I was doing good...I have no idea my IQ but seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you Harvard bound? I wish I was smarticle...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira
MisaMaiValentine
ArinaKira

JEBUZ! I got a 23...and I thought I was doing good...I have no idea my IQ but seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you Harvard bound? I wish I was smarticle...

I was thinking about going to Truman State but I'm not sure yet.  

ArinaKira

Distinct Genius

Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas