Loner
mysterious
Adventurous
Strong
Sweet
Caring
Smart
Quiet
Character History: Dante Widow, known as The Widow for many reason. One of the reason being that her clothes. She never wore anything else other than red and black. That was one way she got her name. Another one was that every guy that she dated, after they would be done, they guy would mysteriously disappear. No one knew where the guy went, but he would end up missing. In truth the guy changed completely and Dante got sick of him. Because the break up was so bad, the guy would change his name just so that no one would give him a funny look. Dante has a secret life. By day she was as student, by night she was a hunter. And on her off days she was a gamer, blogger, and/or a troll.
 Her gamer name was JadeWidower, blogger name was Seductress_Widow, and her troll name as DemonSpawn. She knew that most people would know it's her when it came to the last part that she puts as every username. "Widow". She liked it. It was a great last name. But the rumors behind it some times got on her nerves. She stayed to herself most of the time because no one wanted to be around someone that seemed like a deadly spider. She was only 16 and the rumors about her being a man kill have started. It was the same with her mother when she married her father. She couldn't take the verbal abuse so she left. Leaving Dante with her father. She didn't really care though. Because what didn't kill her made her stronger.
 Her father taught her the ways of a hunter. She hunted down anything that threaten human life. Though she had no powers, yet, Dante was strong for a 16 year old girl. Her style of clothing was very envious for most of the girls, though they never said anything about it.
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story:
 Dante and her father had just packed up their things and moved from a little city, to a bigger city. They were moving to New York, a place where they were needed more. There were many different reason for Dante and her father for moving, and the big was was because Dante has come of age and now she was going to meet the rest of the hunters like her. Everyone is partnered up with someone and this was Dante's chance to work side by side with someone, although she knows for a certain that she doesn't need a partner and this was just some way her father was trying to set her up with a nice guy. She didn't mind too much because she has a stubborn manner and can scary any guy away that she doesn't like.
 Night has fallen in New York and it was time for Dante to meet the other hunters. These were the hunters that her father came from and broke away from because he didn't like the way they were running things. Times have change in the past 20 years so Dante's father came back and join ranks with the again. Dante's father blindfolded her and walked her into the building they were going to meet the council. her blind fold was taken off and there she was standing in a room with one spot on her. She looked around trying to see if there was anyone to see, but it didn't seem like was anyone was there, until someone spoke. "State your name, hunter."
 "Dante Widow!" she announced being proud of her name.
 The council whispered a little before another person spoke. This time it was a female voice that spoke to her. "Well Ms. Widow, welcome. You have made it this far and you should feel very proud of yourself." Dante smiled and then took the smile right off her face because she didn't know if it was the right thing to do or not. "Now, before you can go out into the streets of New York, we have a partner for you. I'm sure your father has told you about this?" Dante nodded at the omniscient voice. "Good...your partner will be.."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You come in here now, just state your character his background and just cut off the woman that is talking. He can be the same age or a little older.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 pm
Blake Goliath

User Image
Name: Blake Goliath
Sexuality: Straight
Character details:
•Sarcastic
•Smart
•Sharp
•Flirty
•Adventurous
Character history: Blake grew up pretty shielded. he was homeschoole and kept away from the world. When he turned 15, he decided to leave.. Forever. He left his parents house, the safety he always knew and he left his life. He escaped to this little town where an elderly lady took him in. She taught him how to be a hunter. Her name was Martha, but Blake called her Gram, because she became so close to him; like a grandma. He room her last name, too, and became Blake Goliath. His life was normal, until the meeting...

((Sorry if it's crappy lol))  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:39 pm
Blake Goliath

User Image

"Blake Goliath." Blake said, walking over to the new girl. 'Dante' she said her name was. He looked her up and down, "Nice to meet you..." so she was his new partner... This would be pretty interesting. Already, he was looking forward to getting to know her and seeing how he can tease her. He took a seat in the closest chair and ran his fingers through his black locks and let out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image Dante looked over at the guy and bit her lip not sure what to say. She had heard stories from her father about the council using the partner set up to match people with their life partner forever and always. She looked at him and then turned back to the council and waited for what they were going to say. The council talked to themselves for a little bit before they turned back to Dante and said, "So this is your partner, he will show you around and teach you things that you don't know. Feel free to get to know him in any way there is." They smiled and then the room went dark and Dante felt a hand on her arm and she was pulled out. She turned around ready to attack, but it was just her father. She smiled and went with him.
 As soon as they left the room she smiled up at her father and hugged him. "I hate that place. Why must I be partner up with someone?" Dante looked down and then sighed. She started to walk away because she did't want to deal with her new partner. She didn't think that it was right. She was strong enough on her own and she didn't need someone to be partnered up with. Dante started to walk next to her dad with her head held high.  

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 pm
Mistress Legacy
Blake Goliath

User Image

Groaning, Blake walked over to Gram, "Do I have to e partnered?" he asked, despite his earlier thoughts of wanting to get to know Dante. Gram just nodded solemnly and Blake understood that there was no way out. He wouldn't want to be tied down; he liked the freedom of more than one partner... If you caught his drift. But, he didn't want to disrespect the old lady who took him in. So, after heaving another sigh, Blake Goliath set off to find his new partner.

Finally, Blake caught up with Dante. "Hey, Er..." he made it seem as of he didn't know her name, "Dani?" he asked, blue eyes wide with innocence. "I thought I cod show you around, since we're partners now and all." he smirked, realizing the innuendo beneath the words. "Id like to get to know you, anyway. Favorite color... Pink?" he guessed, out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image Dante turned around and saw the guy that was suppose to be her partner. She sighed not really caring if he was talking or not. But the moment he said her name wrong and guessed the wrong color her eyes grew wide and she started to growl a little. Her father called out her name sternly and she stopped. She cleared her throat and then took a step towards Blake. "Listen here, Blakey boy. The name is Dante! Think Devil May Cry. The last name Widow. Think black widow. I'm only wearing black and red. So how did the color pink even form in your mind!?" Dante shouted and then pushed him against the wall getting up in his face.
 "Dante! Drop him!" her father called out to him. She let go of him and joined her father giving Blake dagger eyes. Her father cleared his throat and went up to Blake and to shake his hand. "I'm really sorry about my daughter Blake. She doesn't get out much and doesn't really hang around guys. She rather be a loner and work by herself. I'm sure you understand this as well. Because..." Dante's father got up real close to Blake so that Dante wouldn't hear. "I know you hate this little situation, but all you have to do is fake that you like her and you'll be with someone else or working alone again." He pulled back and smiled at Blake. "We all good?" he said out loud and held out his hand again.  

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm
Mistress Legacy
Blake Goliath

User Image
((OOC:Could you please quote me? I just don't ever know where to find this rp :3))
Blake just smirked, her pinning him having no affect on him. "I assure you, sir," he said, addressing Dante's father, "There will be no pretending needed." he said and walked over to Dante. "Alright, I'm sorry, Dante," he mocked, smirking, "Your favorite color is OBVIOUSLY not pink, it's red and black." he stated the obvious. "I'll try to be more observant. What do you like to eat? Your boyfriends?" he teased, good-naturedly. "Come on, I'll apologize with a cupcake." he suggested, draping his arm over her shoulder and steering her to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am
Hey_there_hun

User Image Dante started at him, and when he made a mean joke about her last name and favorite colors she started to get heated. As Blake draped his arm she started to growl a little. In a swift movement Dante pulled away and then pulled a sword out on him. "Don't touch me. I don't like you. I don't like to be touch. So if you knew what is good for you, you would back the hell off!"  

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 am
Mistress Legacy
Blake Goliath

User Image
Blake sighed, actually feeling bad. "Ok, I'm sorry. Let's try again?" he suggested and disappeared into the meeting room. He came back out a minute later with a brilliant smile on his face and walked up to Dante. "Hey, Dante--Oh, sorry! I don't know your name yet." he turned around and then back, "Hey, I'm Blake." he said, stretching his hand out. It was out of character, but Gram would be mad if he didn't at least try.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 pm
Hey_there_hun

User Image Dante looked at the guy and the started to walk away. He father grabbed her by the arm and looked at her with a stern face. "What?!" she slightly yelled at her father. Her father raised his eyebrow and then looked back a Blake. "I'll be fine by myself. I don't need anyone to show me around or anything else. I've taken care of a lot of demons so why can't I just be alone and do all the missions that the council give me myself damn self?"
 "Dante! You are only 16 young lady so you better listen and stop cursing. Go with Blake and I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth."
 "Ugh! Fine." She turned to Blake and then glared at him. "Whatever do what you want if you think showing me around is what you must do then fine. If not, let me know now so I can be on my way to find my room and polish my sword and gun."  

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 pm
Mistress Legacy
Blake Goliath

User Image
Blake sighed, "Look, Dante," it really hit his pride to say it, "I really am sorry for making the joke." he said, truth pouring out. He hated apologizing but he felt he should. "Can you please drop the hostility? I swear I wont annoy you or anything," he felt his manliness drop away, "So can we actually try to be friends?" he asked, closing his eyes at his lost dignity.

{Sorry for the short post}  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff