Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1]Yo ho a pirate! (Marcus, Astra)(fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Even as she hit him, he rolled his eyes. He just had to get a bratty pixie thing didn't he? "You don't say?" Changing hands, he swung out missing once. "FEAR attacks aren't my specialty if you must know. This is just a side errand. A chore. Like taking out the dirty laundry."

HP: 25
Damage: 5
Charge: 1/3
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 pm
His second attack did not miss, and now Astra had to sulk at her dress being ripped by his blade. She liked this dress, and now it have another rip in it Slightly annoyed, she threw more leaves his way.

"You should take yourself out before you take out any dirty laundry, cause you're the dirtiest!" She retorted, then started pulling faces at the hunter.

Childish? hell no.

HP: 28
Damage: 4

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 pm
Ha. Really? That was the best she could come up with? Sneering, Marcus dove for here again, Dis flashing. "Fighting dirty would be me bring extra weapons and using them." The runic daggers on his belt still present, he held back from using them, though Dis said he should. "Lucky for you I don't think I will for now."

HP: 21
Damage:
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 am
While Marcus dove, Astra flew above his pounce, missing the attacking and decided to play around a bit. Landing on top of the hunters head, she bonked it with her hand.

"Only cause you can't use them!" She replied, then jumped off his head before he could attack her again.

HP: 28
Damage: 1

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am
Growling, he lashed out, Dis even thinking the ghoul needed a lesson in manners. "Try: I don't need them." At least he hoped he wouldn't.

While he got air the first swing, the second, he made contact, the vampire smirking in his head. "Why don't you stop your flying and fight?"

HP: 20
Damage: 7

Poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:05 am
Astra did not want to stop her flying. She wanted to keep flying and taunting him, cause it was fun

Although she was trying to fight, except for some reason she had lost the ability to aim properly.

This was not a good thing in her books

She blamed it on Marcus

HP: 21
Damage: 0

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 am
While she might not be coming down, Marcus was more than willing to go up to meet her. Running to a wall and slightly up off of it, he pushed off, slashing out at the demon.

"Bet you didn't expect that did you?" Parkour came in handy time to time

HP: 20
Damage: 12

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:18 am
For a few seconds Astra was utterly impressed by the hunter's amazing wall jumping technique. He looked really, really cool.

But then she got stabbed. She did not like being stabbed, cause it hurt. So she stabbed back, although her little leaves weren't as big or threatening as his sword, she had a unlimited supply.

HP: 9
Damage: 6

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 am
Stabbed by leaves or not, Marcus wasn't keen on sticking around to get stuck like a pin cushion. In a swing, he got only air, looking up at her to scowl. "Coward."

HP: 14
Damage:
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 am
"I'm not coward" Astra responded angrily. "I just don't wanna get stabbed!" Besides, he was the one who started this fight, not her, so he shouldn't be calling her names.

Keeping her distance, she tried to aim for his arms, to try and stop him from being able to swing his sword.

HP: 9
Damage: 8

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 am
The leaves dug into his arm, and he hissed. s**t ********, he didn't need this. Dis was warning him about how close that had come to digging into him. In making him bleed. Looking up, he flipped his sword to the other hand. "To bad." He swung away, Dis warning him yet again.

He needed to end this soon.

HP: 6
Damage: 5
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 am
Okay, so she had...partially succeed. But he was able to use his weapon with both arms, and had came right back at her, slashing at the remnants of her shield. It didn't look like it would hold up for another attack, sos she needed to bring him down fast.

She held one leaf in his hand to deal a up close and personal assault, but it wasn't as strong as she would of hoped.

HP: 4

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 am
Marcus, you're going to end up hurt if you go farther.
I know but-
Marcus.

Dis was trying to pull him back but he was close, as tired as he was, as strained as he knew he was, he wanted to press on. "You're a fool."
Oh yes, let's antagonize her. Marcus sometimes... Well at least you get to see a pretty ghoul's face before you die.

HP: 2
Damage:

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 am
"I'm no fool" Astra said, her eyes glowing ominously in the darkness, and she threw one single leaf, right at the hunters neck. She knew she had the hunter now, so she should finish him off now while she had the chance

before he could hurt someone else.

HP: 4

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 am
The leaf cut past him, and as it did, Marcus heard Dis scream at him to move. Shifting, he felt a trickle of warmth run down the side of his neck. touching his neck, he felt it. A small cut along the side of his neck.

"You'd kill me, yet you don't bother to question anything. That makes you a fool." The hand slid down to his pendant and he smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes. "Enjoy your ignorance. I doubt it will help you in the future." With a flash of blue light, he was gone.

poke mattix

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces