Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] How Does Your Garden Grow?? (Kiwi and Eisheth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:07 am
Eisheth was having a time of her life: despite anything Shikoba could tell her, there were situations, where her chain-based weapon would prove to be the best. Like this one, for example: a very fast, and tiny enemy that could only attack "melee".. well, in this case, by biting.

The alchemist narrowed her eyes, and took a swing at the minipet; it squeaked plaintively.

"We almost there!", she addressed Kiwi. "Now not to finish him...."

Eisheth's HP: 20/40
Damage: 5
Minipet HP: 2/15

xoxomeani
Lol, i just realized that actually doing it 1:1 vs the minipet, one can loose and be beaten biggrin

xoxomenai rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 am
Kiwi stomped his foot to the ground, gritting out the pain in his toe as he launched forward again, aiming to grab the magicat by it's tail. It's fierce speed however only proved itself as it zinged past him. He missed entirely, giving a long sigh as he stood.

"You're up Eish. I seem to have no luck with the critter."

Kiwi's HP: 15/40
Damage: 0
Minipet HP: 2/15

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am
"Apparently", agreed the alchemist, and launched her chain again. Hell's Welder hit the minipet with the blade finally knocking it out; Eisheth carefully picked up the beast and put it in her bag. "Actually, it proves we still have to have a spar once you have some free time. Without a proper training we just loose our skills".

"It's amazing,", she couldn't help admitting. "Such a little creature, and so many problems!"

Eisheth's HP: 15/40
Damage: 4
Minipet HP: -2 / 15

xoxomenai
YAY! ROLLROLLROLL! Actually, if we roll a minipet again, it would knockout us, before we finish it, so either way it would be fast razz

xoxomenai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 am
"You have a point there," he remarked, stretching his limbs. "I haven't sparred or trained in awhile now, the clan has been so busy rebuilding."

"I hope we can tame that little FEARling," Kiwi added, as he moved to a corner of the garden to pluck some grass. It rustled beneath him, suddenly weaving around his neck and jerking him face-first to the soil. The horseman choked and gasped, growling as he tore at it, nails slowly ripping it blade by blade til it fell chopped and limp to the ground. He groaned, breathing hard as he massaged his sore neck. "Uh, Eish, don't get too close to the grass ..."

He gathered a handful, eyeing it as thought it might spring back to life as he placed it carefully in the basket.

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 pm
"Thanks for warning me", she smiled at her cousin. "A wild grass... the species here are quite violent, don't you think so? I'd better get some more, ans ask Faiyum to study it later". Eisheth carefully cut some leaves. and put her prey in the bag. it wasn't the first time in Halloween she sort of regretted she hadn't studied the plants better.

xoxomenai

xoxomenai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Wild grass that sprang to life of it's own?? ... It sounded suspiciously of Famine plant-life to Kiwi. He wouldn't have been surprised if a careless alchemist had happened to "sprinkle" some seeds along the garden edge. "I think everything here is more violent than the Famine sands," he remarked, and that was saying alot.

He reached out, tugging free a few more blades for the Death priestess's herbal ... trance, to place them in the basket. Something this potent could surely work.

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm
"Only because we didn't have a lot of wildlife back there", Eisheth replied with a soft sigh. "Though, we used to have some pretty interesting crops and plants... I miss a couple of particular ones", she said funnily. Remembering home wasn't the best subject for now, so she decided to put a positive note.

The alchemist but some more grass in order to have sufficient supply for a priestess, and get some leftover to study.

xoxomenai
Just one more goodbye post and we're done wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 pm
Kiwi nodded. He surely missed all those plants too, along with the cool, underground caverns and the fierce, hot surface of Famine. He didn't need to say anything however, Eisheth surely felt the same way about their beloved home. Only a small amount of wildlife had made it off the island with the survivors, and those were fairly tame. He suddenly wondered if they could be considered an endangered species now. It wasn't a pleasant thought, and he made a note to feed his pets well when he returned to his tent. "I think we should bring these to priestess now," he spoke up instead. "She'll be eagerly awaiting them I'm sure, after how long it took to capture that little fluffy thing." He inclined the captured minipet, tail still poking out the side of Eisheth's satchel. He chuckled softly. "Let's just hope it doesn't wake up hungry and devour your flora specimen."

With that, he began to step off up the path to the priestess, careful to wait for Eistheth as they delivered the Death clanswoman her materials.

santime

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

santime rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm
Kiwi was right, they surely gathered enough supplies already, though the alchemist has no idea, if any of those were usable for that trance. She also noted for herself to visit the priestess somewhere in the nearest future: perhaps she should try this trance thing, especially after all their efforts.

"Yup, let's get going", replied Eisheth picking up some more apparently poisonous mushrooms, just to be sure they have enough. "Think about my spar offer, though,", she laughed. "Otherwise, we'd be beaten by the minipets before we manage to kick the hunters' asses".

FIN

xoxomenai
Lol, I was really afraid to roll the minipet now biggrin Let's go and claim the raffle tickets!

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff