Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1][PRP] Fly or Run (Marcus and Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 pm
Gah, she needed to land a decent hit soon…but working on actually blocking attacks wouldn’t be a bad skill either. She tried to push him back with a shove of her weapon against his, and then charged him again, this time barreling into him with a shoulder jutted out. “Nah, it is natural to be curious…but it would be foolish to tell you something that would cause Halloween to lose its edge!”

She kept on grinning. “That is for me to know and for you to possibly find out I suppose then, if you do not take my word for it! Ha! Keep on wondering then, friend. If you want something, whether it be tangible or simply information, you need to earn it.”

HP: 14/50
DMG: 8

iStoleYurVamps
Are we doing FEAR attacks?

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 am
A fight where they didn't flee, or, they didn't try to pick at him. This was a good fight. Her hit caused him to stagger back, stumbling on a broken doll arm. Smiling, he gave her credit, as chatty as she was being she wasn't giving him much to work with.

"Maybe I'm just concerned I'd wake up paler than Snow White. And how about this, I beat you you tell me about your curse and I let you go. You win and I answer one of your questions." Or he'd run the ******** away. Depending on how things would go.

HP: 18
Damage:

Lucyal
Up to you~

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 am
That would be an improvement!” She returned, grinning at the Snow White comment. Hel leapt backwards after pushing him, and now with some distance between then, she pulled her spear back and then struck out at him with it, hard.

The ghoul seemed to consider his offer, and after a moment she gave a firm nod of her head. “Deal.” She replied. Marcus wanted to know about her curse if he won? Alright then. He really should have asked about something different, because he’d be disappointed…but she wasn’t about to tell him that.

HP: 14/50
DMG: 10

iStoleYurVamps
We've gone this far without them, right? : D

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm
To him, waking up as snow white would be pretty shitty. He might have resented certain aspects of himself, but not to the point he wanted to change who he was. Her spear caught his arm, spinning him back, forcing his hands to change.

"I think I'd look like s**t if I was pale, but hey-" He sliced at her, aiming for her hands, "-Not everyone can look as good as me. It's okay to be a bit jealous."

HP: 8
Damage: 3

Lucyal

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:51 pm
I think you would look simply beautiful, pale.” The ghoul mocked with a grin. Her hand stung as he lashed out at it, but it didn’t stop her firm hold on her weapon. “The stench of death would suit you as well. You would make a better ghost…or even an undead. I think a ghost would be more flattering though.”

The valkyrie brought her foot up again, kicking him right in the stomach to push him back once more.

HP: 11/50
DMG: 6

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 pm
Marcus didn't think so. He liked being alive not to mention- "Sorry, my fiance has a thing against ghosts, aside from being dead, think it would kind of ruin our relationship."
You would make a handsome vampire my Marcus. A bit paler, your eyes would glow such a lovely shade of red while your fangs would glimmer in the moon light. Yes... you would be beautiful.
Marcus gave Dis a firm no before he charged at her again, a small part of him picking up that maybe, he should have his pendant ready.
"Besides, I'd put myself down before I become one of your kind."
Still would make a sexy vanmpire.

HP: 2
Damage:

Lucyal

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm
Aww.” Hel cooed mockingly. “I think being dead would help improve it actually…” She smirked. “You would fulfill the ‘death do us part’ of the vows…and once you both became of Halloween, you would exist for much longer as well!”

The ghoul didn’t seem alarmed as Marcus charged her, and in fact, was quite ready for him. She jabbed the sharp end of her spear at him. “Well, the feeling is mutual, friend.” She jabbed him again. “I would make sure I ceased to exist before I could ever become that.” She gestured to his weapon with a nod of her head, and then jabbed him once more with her spear, hard.

HP: 11/50
DMG: 8

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:26 pm
No, being dead would not help improve it. He was pretty sure Cass would be against him dying or, joining him in being dead. "I'll pass."

The first jab he felt Dis flare up in his head, the vampire's voice ripping through, to grab his pendant and run. But, there was no time. He's second strike came down and he felt warmth suddenly running down his side. He didn't feel pain however, and that only made Dis pound in his skull more to run. No pain was bad. No pain was shock.

Weakly, he brought his weapon up to try and block, while his other hand reached up, grabbing the pendant. "Raincheck." He inhaled sharply-

-then he was gone.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:04 pm
Red on the blade of her spear caught Hel’s attention.

Her attention was momentarily drawn away from it though, as Marcus uttered the word ‘raincheck’ and then disappeared. Hel stood there in a surprised silence before she scowled loudly. “Jack damn it!” She hissed as she realized that now she’d have to wait to ask a question of him, and second…she had broken his shield…and then he had gotten away. Her head snapped back to her spear though, and she drew the bladed end closer to her, squinting at it.

She never had human blood on it before.

The ghoul ran her fingers over the blood, noting its color and that it was warm. She rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger and then picked up the coppery scent. She had been close. Close to…killing one, and she was now feeling disappointed that she hadn’t.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff