Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Gaga's Concussion?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 am
Does anyone know how bad her concussion in New Zealand was? I know her head was hit with a pole by Mark during Judas, but I don't know much mre past that.

I don't even know if she's seen a doctor. You're supposed to see a doctor when you get a concussion right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm

She's okay. smile Tara tweeted she was okay and this morning she arrived at the airport for her next concert. She looked stunning! heart

Little Monzter
Crew

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Little Monzter

She's okay. smile Tara tweeted she was okay and this morning she arrived at the airport for her next concert. She looked stunning! heart

I'm still kind of worried... I think she should see a doctor... Unless Tara hhas a medical degree...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm
Marokia
Little Monzter

I'm still kind of worried... I think she should see a doctor... Unless Tara hhas a medical degree...

I'm sure she got attended too. Besides, the wig she was wearing when she was hit looked like it prevented some damage. 3nodding

Little Monzter
Crew

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 pm
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

I'm sure she got attended too. Besides, the wig she was wearing when she was hit looked like it prevented some damage. 3nodding

The wig AND the hat mind you. She ears that horned hat mask thing during Judas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

She wasn't wearing that hat when she got hit though. o:

Little Monzter
Crew

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 pm
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

Oh god that just makes me worry more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

Don't worry! She's okay! smile If it was really that bad they would have said something by now. 3nodding

Little Monzter
Crew

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

Don't worry! She's okay! smile If it was really that bad they would have said something by now. 3nodding

I'm still slightly worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:58 pm
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

I know, but we can only hope for the best. 3nodding heart If anything happens: she always has people around her. 3nodding

Little Monzter
Crew

Little Monzter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Maybe this will help? http://blondetwink.tumblr.com/post/24926710511/gagaroyale-short-video-of-gaga-arriving-at-her

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter
Marokia
Little Monzter

I know, but we can only hope for the best. 3nodding heart If anything happens: she always has people around her. 3nodding

True, true.  

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 pm
She is such a trooper she finished the concert like nothing happened I saw video that pole came down hard on her head.Im sure she got medical attention afterwards.She looked stunning arriving the next day in that purple outfit and peach wig.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
She is such a trooper she finished the concert like nothing happened I saw video that pole came down hard on her head.Im sure she got medical attention afterwards.She looked stunning arriving the next day in that purple outfit and peach wig.

Yeah, I saw the video too. It looked like one of the UFC fights when someone gets hit on the chin and their knees buckle. She buckled and staggered a bit, but she finished the show like a Champ.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

LaydeeUnicorn_xo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am
I was there at that concert when she got hit, she had to go backstage for a minute but she played another 17-20 or so songs after that. So I think she was fine hehe.
Apart from that it was so amazing! heart  
Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff