OMG ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm
HOLY CRAP I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FINALLY BE ABLE TO SAY THIS eek BUT WE FINALLY HAVE RIDER ITEMS!!!

CRIMSON RIDER'S HOPE!! xd

I feel like its a mix of Accel and V3 but still it looks really cool! check it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm
Beat you to it in my thread, Sorry. I could swear they changed it's name though. I even saw some tool in the site forums trying to take credit for the creation this item cat_rofl .

Looks like we finally got some recognition though. It's about time. If anyone is in legit need of help I'll gladly help a fellow rider fan buy one.

~rides off to new main, latter~

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm
haha damn I soo did not see that sweatdrop my bad lol. I haven't been on so when i saw it was just in awe lol. but what sucks I'm short on gold right now so I'm trying to sell some stuff, but damn its taking too long for me lol sweatdrop when I get it i'm gonna try and reboot my Red Rider cosplay mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Yeah I was wondering where the heck you were. The second I saw that item I was like "oh damm AG is gonna be the first to show up with 5 of these things on" If you need a hand just send a trade to my vendor, Temari 4th Division. I'm tempted to get one of those Succubus Zivva's and make my Temari into an epic Karin with that long red hair.

I got another mule in progress right now named Kivat-bat the 2nd, That I'm planning to use Blood Bat on in the "I Am" pose.

I guess this belongs in the CosplA thread... I'm off to watch A Haunting, BBL.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm
I've already got two mules based off of kamen riders. I don't think I can afford to make a third.

And I wouldn't know what to do with it. it's a mesh of a few too many different riders to fit perfectly for any of the cosplays.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:24 pm
Lol yeah I was ready to sell some of my "will never sell items" just for the whole set which is crazy lol. But really? That would be awesome. Just I'm not into taking things from ppl, so if you let me pay you back that would be freaking sweet! xd
Hmm you know, that's a pretty good idea! eek you should go for it!

DUDE NO WAY! that's awesome xd I've been tempted lately to change my fourze account into Kamen rider Ark.

@Eternal haha yeah I know what you mean. I have 3 and I only one most of the time. And only use the 2nd for zomg xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 am
I like the shoes lol and haven't taken them off since this came out. I want to add the sword but I'm still in my no double item phase.

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games