Submit

Teacup456

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:42 pm
So, speaking japanese come fairly easily to me. I'm having troubles with reading it, writing it, and using the grammar.
But I'm taking that one step at a time.
I am starting with writing, but there are a few characters that always come out looking messy. They are as follows:
な そ ぬ ゃ す

Are there any people out there willing to give me tips?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 pm
My そ is always sloppy. rarely it looks nice haha.
For the most part my hand writing in japanese is pretty good. I thank my first year japanese teacher for that. I already knew the Hiragana but during the section where it was being taught in class we had to write it out and if it wasn't just about perfect he made us do re-do sheets. Which was annoying but definitely improved my hand writing. I just suggest practicing a lot. maybe find videos which show hiragana being written and try to imitate it. It might help. Also, as long as the stroke order is correct that will help.

But as long as it's readable don't worry about how pretty it is too much. many japaense people have kind of messy hand writing anyway.  

Miyu_Aizawa

Teacup456

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 am
Miyu_Aizawa
My そ is always sloppy. rarely it looks nice haha.
For the most part my hand writing in japanese is pretty good. I thank my first year japanese teacher for that. I already knew the Hiragana but during the section where it was being taught in class we had to write it out and if it wasn't just about perfect he made us do re-do sheets. Which was annoying but definitely improved my hand writing. I just suggest practicing a lot. maybe find videos which show hiragana being written and try to imitate it. It might help. Also, as long as the stroke order is correct that will help.

But as long as it's readable don't worry about how pretty it is too much. many japaense people have kind of messy hand writing anyway.

Ha, okay. I guess perfection really does only come with practice xp  
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff