[PRP] Well, how do you do? [Leadership and Chivalry]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm
Primitus walked through the Haven quietly, trying not to draw attention to himself as he walked. He so rarely came, but today he felt a need to do so. Partly, in fear. He had children, a family, again... This frightened him and the large god needed to sort his worries out without alarming them, and under guise of business, slipped to the Haven, soon sitting by a pool of water, studying it calmly. Call him coward... He didn't relish losing his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 am
NovaCracker

Talfrid had not set off for 'home' yet. He had never felt at home anywhere else, save the lands he helped make. Mortal though they were, they were his. And he wanted to return to them.

He noticed another God nearby and decided he might as well introduce himself. Anyway, this one seemed troubled.

Though always willing to help others, he was not particularly out going. Much to his own chagrin. He found he did not speak to other Gods as easily as he did the mortals below. Maybe because he felt he was in service to them, as if they were all his superiors somehow, while the mortals were closer to equals. How he figured that was beyond him, and it was not something he put conscious thought to.

He moved closer to Primitus, tilting his head curiously, but lowering it in a bow of greeting.

"You seem troubled, my lord," he said, his tone mostly warm and friendly but always edged with respect.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 pm
Lithia_Brandon

Primitus jumped, surprised at being addressed-- and formally, and the male turned, trying to mask his surprise. He'd never met this god before-- and he was further astonished at another god referring to him as if he bore title there. Regardless of his domain, in the Haven, he was still adjusting to not hiding for fear of death.

"A...ah? I'm not bothering anyone, am I? Simply... Concerned I made a mistake." He looked sheepishly at his paws. He hoped not-- he loathed to think of losing yet another family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am
NovaCracker

"A mistake?"

The God of Chivalry came to sit down near him, though not uncomfortably close. He was interested now in what this God was worrying about. It was an addiction to Talfrid, really. If he see someone in trouble he just had to help. No matter what it meant for himself.

It was simply his duty.

"What kind of mistake do you fear you've made?" he asked, though he looked slightly sheepish. "Of course, you do not have to tell me, if it is too personal a matter. I should not have asked so bluntly, it is certainly not my place to do so." He bowed his head a bit.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 am
Lithia_Brandon

"primitus blinked in surprise, blinking a few moments before smiling gratefully.

"No, you seem kind." Primitus smiled, almost shyly, then sighed.

"I simnply worry... I worry for the mortals I have as my family. I don't wish them suffer or hurt... Simply for being my happily." He didn't know why he was gushing, but....

"I worry by merit of being important to me, someone may take them.... I know there are gods whom would kill them or hurt them simply for being close."

Primitus swallowed, looking up as it searching the other god's face for reaction.... Or perhaps begging to know if he was truly a terrible male.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 pm
NovaCracker

Talfrid bowed his head, smiling. He tried to be kind, but not without seeing that someone deserved the gesture. It was not in him to befriend his enemies, or encourage someone with devious intentions. But he did not think this God was capable of anything of that sort.

He liked to think himself a good judge of character.

He tilted his head.

"And why is that something to be ashamed of? Worrying about those you care for is instinct for all, mortal or god. I do not like the idea that someone has the motivation or inclination to hurt innocent creatures, however. Do you have enemies within the ranks of Gods? Who would hurt your family?"

Talfrid liked the mortals, and liked to aid them where he could.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 pm
Lithia_Brandon

"Unfortunately, I do have enemies." Primitus sighed sadly. "It makes me worry I shouldn't grow attached. The death of a loved one... I wouldn't wish it on anyone." He looked to the other god sadly. Something about the other seemed trust worthy, and he settled some.

"If something happened to them... I couldn't live with myself. I feel it endangers then by merit of being close to me, yet.... I cannot help loving them."  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games