Dreams for Sale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm
I sensed the warming in Camille’s welcoming pat at the space near her bed. The angst in taking up the call shook me. So many of the movies I had seen pointed to this moment being the pinnacle choice as to whether anything was ever going to happen that night. I saw the gesture as an invitation to partake in such risky behavior and it alerted me. The mere thought of there being any chance at intercourse made my palms sweat and throat cut dry. That was nothing I was ready for. Although the simple thought of it was wonderful, the pressure for the real thing terrified me. At least I could full heartedly say I know I like women now. Now if only there was a way to conceal my growing curiosity. I quickly sat down near Camille in a way that would contain the youthful part of my hormones.

“Grams runs a tight ship. Lucile, our cleaning lady, you will meet her tomorrow, does some wonderful work to keep this place dust free. Grams however is apparently a interior designing genius. At least she has this add in the paper she cut out that claims that. I can’t imagine that is where she got all this money from though. I don’t know, I never bother to ask many question.” I turn to look at Camille. I was a whole lot closer to her than I thought. She looked so pretty with the light from the sun outside shining along her. “Oh I have an idea Camille. We could play this game we did in my gym class last year. It was called two truths and a lie. I will tell you three things about myself. One of them will be a lie and you have to guess which one.” I searched for a face the confirmed she was still following me. “Hmm…alright are you ready? So… I have never been to a school dance, I have seen a ghost, and I have never been kissed by a girl.” I finished with a big smile like I had already tricked Camille. “Now you guess and then come up with your two truths and a lie.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm
[[ dang it, i meant to say s p i c and span but i guess taht's a bad word? haha ]]

"Oh, that's a nice name, Lucile. I can't wait to meet her." said Camille with earnest enthusiasm. The mention of his grandmother made her laugh a bubbly laugh. "You're grandma's just so wonderful and funny."

She noted the way he sat from her and though she was just a little disappointed she did and said nothing. If Cole wasn't ready she had no right to force anything. And it's not like they needed to do anything anyway. Just pure hanging out was fine with her.

"Ooh, that sounds fun. Okay, um," she looked intently into Cole's face as though that would tell her something. And maybe it did. Her nose was scrunched in thought, her lips pressed into a line.

"The first two are true, the last one is a lie." was her answer, and she perked up as though she knew she was already right.  

Little Inori

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm
((Sorry it has taken me so long to post back. I have been very busy this past week))

“Lucile is great. She has taught me a lot about Spanish and how to cook some of the best food. Oh and dancing. She is so much fun.” I laughed so hard thinking about all the dancing she did with me I almost fell off the bed. She taught me salsa dancing, ball room dancing, some line dances, she knew it all. She was the only one I would ever partner dance with though. She told me I was good but I never believed her.

“ Ha I wish that was the way it went. Nope I have never kissed a girl before. I love the dances though. There was this one girl that wanted to dance with me this one time but I was too nervous to say yes and ran away from her the rest of the night. The worst part is I wanted to say yes.” I scooted closer to Camille as my own world of comfort covered over her as though she was an extension of myself. This was the most comfortable I had ever felt around a girl. It was very nice. Camille offered a very different atmosphere that I was not used to that made me sit up more and smile brighter. As long as I didn’t look her in the eye I felt like I could get even closer. I attempted a few casual scoots that maybe she wouldn’t notice. I even fake coughed hard enough that it pushed me closer so that our legs were touching at the sides. I never understood the base reference but I imagined this is what second base was. I giggled quietly.

“Now you go Camille. Tell me two truths and a lie!” I was excited to hear what she came up with. At that point I had let the idea that she was a robot and had no memories slip my mind. Who was I to question? I didn’t know what she was or what she was capable of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm
[[ no worries~ ]]

Camille was genuinely surprised. Her jaw was dropped, lips formed into an 'o' which she had quickly covered with her hand. When the other's story was shared, she gave Cole an endearing look and tilted her head to the side, making her bangs swing to that side. "You are the cutest. I bet you would have had fun if you'd said yes." She noticed that slight shift but did nothing nor said anything about it. If Cole was wanted to move in his own time, she's let him.

There was a slight tingle where they touched, her skin to his jeans. "Hmm... what can I share with you that isn't too embarrassing?" she gave this some thought, eyes rolled up the ceiling, chewing her lip. The company had imprinted her with something solid, as they always did, so there was absolutely no loophole. Or rather, no obvious loophole at the moment.

"Hmmm, I've never kissed a boy. I... hate seafood. Annnd I'm allergic to nuts." she giggled before looking to Cole expectantly.  

Little Inori

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm
“Wow this is going to be a hard one. You are far too cute to not have kissed another guy before. Besides how could you teach me how to kiss if you didn’t k now yourself.” This thought made me blush. I grabbed Camille’s hand with intentions but was determined to finish the game before making a move. “ Sea food is way to gross so that has to be your lie.” I was so sure I was right that I shook my hands around as though thanking a crowd for their applause toward my victory.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 am
Camille giggled and tapped his nose with a finger like it was a delicate button. "First two were a lie, yes. I love sea food. But I am allergic to nuts unfortunately." Her hand felt warm in his and it only made her giddier on the spot. Unconsciously, she shifted closer, making their thighs press together.

"Your turn." she said quietly, her smile teasing. "Two truths, one lie, big guy."  

Little Inori

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Big guy! Those two words raced through my mind like a loose nuclear war head. She must have noticed a little something extra joining the conversation. She was just too awesome at this point to be able to hold back my male hormones. Parts of me were coming out that I had never experienced before. We were so close at this point I could taste her breathe in mine.

“I have never kissed a girl, never kissed a girl, I have never…” I held back as long as I could but a man can only resist something made so perfectly for them for so long. I pushed forward for the kiss, my first kiss, in a mess of fragile virginity and endless passion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am
In all honesty, she didn't notice anything. It wasn't as though she weren't aware of such things, but she was having too much fun to really be thinking about that.

So when he leaned in for what she considered a deep kiss, a gasp left her, muffled by his lips. It took her a second to compose herself, but when she did, she sighed into their contact and put her arms around him to further close their distance.

A moment of that, then she was pushing him onto the bed, positioning herself on top of him so she was comfortable.  

Little Inori

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm
The way we fit like a puzzle astonished me. Had I kept the breath to comment I might have. Instead each breath was savored to poor out into another layer of kisses. Kissing, this new verb I could add to the things I have done blew my mind. It was like the thrill of beating the final boss of a troubling video game mixed with the sensation of being tickled all wrapped passionately in the form of instant gratification. As soon as I felt the slightest tug toward the bed I filled the space along the sheets. As her body pressed against mine I lost control, focus, I couldn’t do anything but continue kissing. Each tangling connection between our lips brought me to another paradise. My whole body tingled and I liked it. I pushed for more as my hands wrapped around Camille and held her close to me maybe even a little too hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:42 pm
Camille didn't mind the pressure of their bodies together or the fact that it felt like she was suffocating. If anything she loved it, and whether this be a result of her programming or her own personal preference was uncertain. Regardless, she took what she could of the moment, tangling her legs with his and making sure to taste every bit of his mouth. Her hands went into his hair, utterly messing it more than it already was.

Eventually her oxygen supply ran out and she had to push back, breaths heavy, face flush. She looked down at him a moment, dazed at the sight of him before a smile stretched her lips.

"Wow... you sure you haven't kissed anyone before?" she teased with a giggle.  

Little Inori

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces