Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Leaping Leopards! Plot Search for my leopards.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 pm
All of my leopards have plot or RP seeking needs... Feel free to poke at them if you want RP. I'm happy to build RP with you! Most of my leopards lack mates, but if I planned anything I'll note it. Not much to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Chaka

Chaka was my first leopardess. She's rather nice, determined, and calm. She'd bred once, and one of her cubs, Mauji, has proven not to take after his mom at all. I'm flipping around what to do with her, so she's open to anything. NO DEATH PLEASE.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
Kakariko

Kakariko is unRPed fully and fairly blank slate. All there is is that sometimes, he speaks in third person, and sometimes in first person. Thinking about home depresses him. Open for anything. NO DEATH.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Upenzi

Upenzi is a somewhat hyper Leopardess who had a fling with a cheetah and raised her cubs-- barely. You see, her cubs are also slutty. Upenzi is a bit chaotic. Best for building RP, making friends, and if you need a lady for a fling. Will not tolerate openly cruel or evil males. NO DEATH.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
Ilse Shannara

Ilse is a spry, cheery member of the Ardhi raised alongside the Prime Minister and the first leopard lady. She had one fling before mating Shiran, her mate, who helped raise her kids. She, unlike many nobles, sees no issue with other feline species interbreeding and tends to give her brother a hard time. Best for building RPs. NO DEATH.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Haro

An Ardhi soldier. Raised hating other species, Haro has tempered out only barely and doesn't take crap from others. Open to meeting others outside the pride. She sometimes repeats herself, unconciously. Would like a leopard to mate, and great for fights and RP. NO DEATH.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Uma

An Ardhi soldier. Raised hating other species, however, Uma is much calmer and mellower than Haro, her cousin, and doesn't jump to conclusions. Not fond of other species but can tolerate them well enough. Good for building RP. A mate is amazing. NO DEATH.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
Mauji

Hatred for other species has driven Mauji insane, and he's rather distasteful of other felines. He will often hunt them, especially lions, and as Chaka's son he doesn't reflect his mother much at all, having not seen in since cubhood. Hateful and cruel, I plan to let him die after his first litter is born. Will only breed with leopards. Perfect male if you need someone to fight or kill your SoA. NO DEATH.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
Ame Shannara

Good natured, sweet, chaotic, nice. Mostly blank slate. Will mate Milliardo Sanc. Best for building RPs. NO DEATH.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Roarke

Neutral and fairly calm. Roarke speaks smoothly and isn't sure what to make of other felines. He's leery of lions but won't harm one-- his father took one in when he was young and favoured him over his own son. Roarke can be bitter, but not unkind. Looking for general RP, poooossibly a lady if I can be convinced. A fling with any feline is good, and he will not turn away his cubs at all. NO DEATH.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Cernal

Honourable, calm, and noble, Cernal is reserved and soft spoken for a cub. He usually tries to do the honourable thing, especially by women, though his sense of humour can be toyed out of him. He's open to encounters in the roguelands. NO CUBNAPPING. NO DEATH.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm
Just fill this out for any of the leopards. I can do guild RP or AIM, but prefer if you log any AIM RP. Most of my leopards have 1-2 RPs. Mauji has 2 or 3.

[b]SoA:[/b]
[b]Ownername:[/b]
[b]Which of my SoA are you looking to RP with?[/B]
[b]Plot Idea or general RP?[/b] (If a plot, lay it out on me!~)

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:46 pm
OPEN! Gogogogogogo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 pm
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items