Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Bushwacked. (Bastion x Mjoll)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 pm
Who was Bastion again? Mjoll paused looking at her target's pin. The name sounded familiar.... but why? The jewel crafter seemed to be thinking on this. A small frown upon her face...

Ohhhhh... wait was that, that one sorta creepy jewelcrafter? There was another moments thought long and hard as she tried to picture him. NAH.... there's no way that could be a Bastion. Mjoll shrugged and walked along asking occasionally if anyone knew who Bastion was until she finally found him.

"Huh.... so your Bastion." She sounded almost amused as she stood there watching him. Why was he in a bush?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:17 pm
Of all the people in all the world, Bastion was not expecting Mjoll, Mjoll, the jewel of the death clan in his not so humble opinion, to find him in his bush. There was no embarrassment over his living situations, simply shock. Even though he heard her there, speaking directly to him, he remained hidden in the shrub, staring up at her with a look of complete and utter awe.

His brain was broken.

His words would not come.

Because after so many years, Mjoll, the star of his dreams and fantasies, was simply coming up to him as if he was someone of worth. As if he was.. was..

He was losing consciousness.

The shrub shook briefly before the thud was heard.

LP

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm
Mjoll was stareing at Bastion. Suddenly there was a ..... thud. The jewel crafter was scratching the side of her head. This was a new reaction, she looked around slowly.

After a moment she clipped the pin on his ear. Well maybe that'd make him wake up. Stepping back the death horsewoman watched the other crafter. Well that was easy enough, now then she took the toe of her boot and poked him for the best measure. "Wakey, Wakey."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 pm
The clip to his ear did, indeed, wake him up. With pain. He let out a yeowch, hopping up completely out of his bush, and staring openly at his fellow horseman. He looked down at the boot that was poking him, and then immediately flicked his ear, pulling the pin off.

Oh.. that.. that game he signed up for. Right. She was.. oh. Oh. He slumped, melting in sudden squishy feelings of joy.

"You pinned me." He gushed, holding the pin as if it was the rarest of treasures. He only wished he could return the offer, but she was not his target.

Oh.. but he wanted her to be.

"Mjoll." He sighed long and deep, and gave her a goofy smile. She was too close, and looking right at him - she was aware of his presence. All the blood rushed to his head.

"Mjoll, please go to the scareling's promenade custom with me." It was a whisper, without much thought behind it. Maybe he'd dreamed of asking her previously, and assumed this, too, was a dream.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 pm
Mjoll hid a giggle behind her hand as Bastion gave a yelp of pain. Her hands clasped in front of her as she stood there and watched him for a second. It was all in good natured fun.

There was a pause before she nodded, "Yes, yes I did." She had no shame in pinning him while he was passed out. After all, it had helped him gain conciousness again. A small questioning look came over her features as he sighed her name. Okay, maybe he was a little... odd...

She was about to say something when he asked about the scarelings promenade custom. She started nibbling on the inside of her lip wondering how to break the news to him. "Ahaha.... Ah, well I would love to Bastion, but uh.... you're a little late dear." She said with an uneasy smile, hoping he wouldn't pass out again.

"I already have a date... with a boil named Enzo." Well talk about awkward moments.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 pm
She had a date.

She had.

A date.

Mjoll had been here all of a month, if that, and already the boils here were vying for her hand. And this meant that Bastion had been right all along. He had never stood a chance.

"Oh."

He started to slowly sink back down into his shrub, his body disappearing inch by inch. "Sorry to bother, so sorry. I hope you have a lovely time, Mjoll. I hope you do." All but his head disappeared. "I ah.. so much to do, yes.. I should.."

His head disappeared underneath the leaves of the shrub.

The shrub sniffed.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:02 pm
Any sass Mjoll might've been tempted to give for the rest of the day was sapped. There was a frown as Bastion sank into the bush and she looked worried. "Oh... don't be like that."

A small cringe was visible as the bush sniffled, "I'm sure we can find you a date."

A sweet smile, she was trying to coax him out of the bush, "If you'd asked sooner.... I mean I'd signed up for this blind date thing thinking it'd be a bit of fun. If I'd known..."

He might not have been her type, but she felt kinda bad for crushing his dreams. She was hoping he'd feel better if he knew she'd done the blind date box? It's not like she knew he'd wanted to go with her. There were the occasional moments that Mjoll enjoyed things even she'd consider charity. "I'm sure there's a lovely ghoul out there that doesn't have a date yet."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:36 pm
"Yes." The shrub said, dejected. "I am sure I will find someone appropriate. Do not spend another minute worrying over me. Please, I beg of you. Go on, have fun, enjoy life."

The shrub shuddered once, then stilled. Several moments passed before he finally murmured a soft..

"... good day."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm
The horsewoman watched as Bastion stayed in the shrub and spoke from it rather dejectedly. Her cheeks puffed out a bit as she stared at the shrub. "Right well.... I believe you have a pin that you were to place on someone else?" She held out her hand for it.

She wasn't going to just leave. There was a roll of her eyes, "Besides it's just a snotlings prom. It's not like I'm getting married to the boil." Mjoll pointed out shaking her head. Really some men could be such drama queens.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm
A pin came slowly sneaking out from the shrub, after a quick shuffle to find it.

"Good luck, Mjoll. I am certain you will excel and achieve great victory."

She made great points, and of course, was absolutely right. But Bastion was, deep down, quite the drama queen. "I should hope not, these scarelings are no match for your beauty and prowess," The shrub crooned sadly. "They cannot hold a candle to you, Mjoll."

Then he went silent, because it was the most information he'd ever offered her concerning how he felt. And it was too much. He wondered if this was a burning bush.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm
Mjoll watched the bush as it began to compliment. The more words that were spoke, the more she beamed towards the bush. Moving some hair from her face, she couldn't help but ruffle her feathers in pride.

"You shall not be forgotten when I do achieve great victory." She answered back as she took the pin given to her.

She stood there a moment longer waiting for him to come out. If such never came she'd merely move on, and perhaps wait for another opportunity to speak to Bastion. Such ego stroking came so rarely since the fall of the four clans. She was thinking for a moment it was almost a pity she wasn't a priestess, he would perhaps make a good hand.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games