Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Preparations (Jay/Zhi/Senga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm
Apparently there was a prom. Jay had never really been to a prom, so she immediately seized the opportunity and ran for Zhi’s house (or wherever he was living if he didn’t have a house.) Weeks before she had tackled her Conquest friend and told him they would be going to prom together. Zhi had no say in it because Jay said so. Picking out costumes was exciting and interesting. She was so used to wearing her usual clothes that the new outfit was welcomed. Ah, but then she realized she definitely had to take Senga to the prom as well! The war horseman would never go on his own volition, so it was up to Jay and Zhi to drag him there.

So here was the JZ duo, hiding out in a bush as they patiently waited for a certain Senga to appear. The prom would be starting soon. The pair was already dressed up. The only things they were missing were their masks and a certain wolf horseman. Jay let out a quiet sigh before she leaned forward to peer through the leaves. Still no sign of Seng—WAIT. THERE HE WAS. Wordlessly and without tearing her gaze away from Senga, she groped around for Zhi and tugged. He’s here.

[[ Sorry for the lame tag sob orz ]]

Kaiyumi

Kupuritama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Senga was minding his own business, because thats what people did, they minded their own business. He'd heard whispers and strands of words related to this event, "Prom", but nothing had spiked his interest towards it. From what he'd gathered, it was just another social gathering, only it combined two of his most disliked things; dancing and talking. And even worse, probably at the same time. Which is why he stayed away from it as much as he could; especially from people who seemed interested in bugging him to go.

People like Jay.

The wolf's eyes darted around as he landed, wings disheveling a few leaves from the ground as he slipped his pelt over his head and discarded it nearby with care, muscles rippling under taut flesh. He was absent of more bandages today, only his chest tightly wrapped to cover scars and grey fissures in his skin. But it wasn't like there was anyone around to see, so he didn't pay it much mind. His lips curled back, and he tensed like a wolf in the middle of a hunt when he heard what he thought was he rustle of leaves. Only this time he was the one being hunted. Slowly, he uncurled his fists and rolled his shoulders back, growling deep in his throat. He'd been wary of spending a prolonged amount of time in Jay's presence for days, trying to avoid any attempt at wriggling him into attending the dreaded Prom. Because knowing her, she would, and knowing him, he would give in.

So there Senga was, trying to avoid Jay without even realizing he'd probably fallen right into her trap. And here Senga was, stupidly forgetting that he'd met another horseman called Zhi, and he was equally as dangerous to Senga's mental health.

But here he was, oblivious to the two in the bushes and his impending fate, one he didn't even know he'd already stepped into by accidentally saying hi, my mom is making me talk to you to Jay all those years ago.

Syusaki
CRAP QUALITY POST IS CRAP DGJNLSF SORRY Q___Q

Kaiyumi
ILU BOTH SOBSOB

keiifuu

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm
Zhiqiang was clearly extremely uncomfortable in his prom outfit. On one hand, the suit was sleek, classy, and ensured that he didn't have any bits of fabric poking out from the bushes that he and Jay had ducked behind. However, on the other hand...his fur! His sleeves! The horseman was clearly in some distress that he had to give these things up, if only for a few hours.

The only thing that brightened him up was when Jay announced that it was time to go kidnap Senga. This had been planned out for some time--long enough for Zhi to have sewn a whole outfit for the war horseman to wear to prom--and so when the time finally arrived, he was positively bubbling with excitement. Being as tall as he was, he was extremely careful to keep his head low as they hid behind the bushes.

Feeling a tug on his sleeve, he turned to look at Jay, nodding. "You grab his legs," He suggested, his voice lowered to a whisper, "And I'll grab his arms? Then we'll take him back so that we can get him dressed in time."

The most remarkable thing about this was that Zhi actually seemed serious for once. His expression was smooth as he watched their "target", dark eyes following Senga's every movement. Slowly--and perhaps even instinctively--his arms began to rise in typical "creeper" position as he readied himself to jump out.

Kupuritama
PFFF WHAT CRAP QUALITY I see none :T :T :T

Syusaki
Though can I just say, poor Senga? OvO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:29 pm
She intently watched Senga through the leaves. Her ears perked when she heard the unmistakable sound of her childhood friend growling while he stood tensed. Sea green eyes narrowed slightly while she listened to the conquest horseman’s whispers. She realized Senga would have refused to attend the prom, but this was an opportunity to know Halloween better. Her feelings toward the town in general were neutral, but most of the Amityville students appeared to mean well. Besides, life on the sanctuary was dull. Why remain on the reserve when there was more for them to explore and gather information on? Jay remained uncharacteristically mute, but nodded her head to show Zhi she had heard and agreed.

This is how her friendship with Senga would always play out, one way or another. She would adamantly suggest the wolf horseman to do something, to go somewhere, to meet someone, but he would refuse. She would huff and whine and ask again until there was only one option left: force. The process was familiar and even expected. Senga was waiting for that undeniable moment when a certain bluejay came rushing at him.

Lips twisted into a smile. “On three. One. Two.” She moved herself into a runner’s position, smoothing out the wrinkles in her prom dress. “Three!” A tiny blob of blue came bursting out of the bush, leaves and feathers scattering through the tiny breeze as she pinned Senga. She may or may not have been happily straddling the other war horseman when she gave Senga a creeper’s smile. “Sengaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” (⊙ヮ⊙)

Kaiyumi
JAY REGRETS NOTHING

Kupuritama
Ahhh Senga you precious * v* <3

Syusaki

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:39 pm
Senga didn't have time to respond.

He was on the ground before he even had a chance to shout. After all, when Jay wanted something badly enough, she did whatever it took to get it. And apparently this time, it was him. Senga stared up at her in shock, which quickly melted into rage and anger and a fair bit of embarrassment. "Get off of me, Jay." His lips pulled into a thin line, fangs bared, wings flapping indignantly and wildly. He struggled viciously, reaching up to jab her with his elbow. "Get off!"

He scowled, barely even noticing her dress, even though he knew exactly what this was about. He shoved his hands against her face, trying to block out the creeper smile when everything else seemed not to work.

"I am not going no matter what you do to me," He snarled, assuming the prisoner-of-war personality that might or might not have been considered cute in any other situation where he wasn't reeking of murderous intent. "And you are only one person, so there is not much you can do at all."

He still didn't realize that Zhi was there.

He still thought he had a chance.

Oh, Senga.

How wrong you are.

Syusaki
JUST GONNA

Kaiyumi
LEAVE THIS HERE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 pm
The next thing Senga would hear would probably be a loud cackle as a pair of hands reached down, fingers wrapping around his wrists. Zhi carefully--but very firmly--pulled the war horseman's hands back and held them in place so that he could no longer shove or jab at Jay. Slowly, Zhi moved forward so that his face was in view, offering Senga an upside down grin.

(☉▽☉) "Hi."

Hi indeed. Meet the second half of your doom, Senga. "Party, Senga, party! You have to come with us!" Zhi crowed with excitement, ignoring--or simply oblivious to--the fact that his long, dark hair was spilling over his shoulders and brushing against the other horseman's face. "Put on your shiniest outfit, and then let's gooo! Ready, Jay?"

He looked up at friend then, flashing her his usual, stupid grin before reaching down to grab Senga's upper half, trying to pin his arms down against his side so that he was unable to struggle. "What do you think, should we carry him over ours heads?" Maybe with his back pointed up towards the sky so that he couldn't buffet them with his wings? Hmmm.

Kupuritama
<33 LOL ldfkkasjdkf

Syusaki
K LET'S DO THIS

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:26 pm
“No,” she answered stubbornly as she turned her head away from Senga and crossed her arms. Jay burst into soft giggles while she casually brushed away the other horseman’s elbow. “Oh really?” the warrior asked, grinning. She leaned forward to press Senga’s shoulders down. “Are you so sure about that?” The war horseman leaned to the side slightly to allow Senga a better view of Zhi.

“That’s right!” She jumped on Senga a couple times before standing up to her feet and grabbing his lower half while Zhi took the other. “Waitwaitwait! I know Senga doesn’t have a shiny outfit so I found one for you! It’s white and pretty and has a cape and—“

Jay stopped suddenly. “Oh. Hmmm.” She turned around to grin at Zhi. “Sounds like a good idea to me. Sounds super fun!” she chirped and proceeded to flip Senga over until he was on his stomach and above her head. “I feel like we should be screaming war cries right about now…”

keiifuu
This is why you don't tag while watching Merlin.

Kaiyumi
So distracted uAu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:53 am
No.

NO NO NO NO NO.

Senga bucked violently, flapping his wings with angry defiance at this two idiots. "Mutineers!" He snarled savagely. "I am not going to ANY PARTY! Put me down this instance or I will sic Iyari on you and turn you into a scarf, Jay!" He bucked again and stared upside down at Zhi with a look that could rip a stone to shreds. "And you!" He hissed dangerously. "I will destroy you and everything you love!" These threats were completely harmless, but they continued at a mile a minute as Senga spat threats of evisceration and incineration in the two partier's directions, struggling violently even when he was sufficiently pinned down.

Damn his height!

"You will do no such thing!"

He howled to no avail when Zhi suggested carrying him over their heads. He grunted when he was flipped over and began attempting to snake his way (literally) away while they discussed their plans. It didn't work. "I'm going to kill you both. Violently." He promised. "And if you're planning to redress me, you had better be prepared to be ripped apart limb by limb." He stared down at Jay furiously.

"Are you sure you want to get into this? I will have Iyari murder the two of you and skin you while you're both alive."

And knowing his sister and her particular fondness of knives, he would have no trouble convincing her to do such a deadly act.

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

keiifuu

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm
Zhi wasn't listening. Or rather, all the threats from Senga was going in one ear and out the other--the only thing that caught his attention at all was "party", a word that had his whole face lighting up as he let out a delighted cackle. While he did not expect a whole lot from this student prom thing, it definitely beat the monotonous life that he was living these days. Dragging Senga to it just seemed like the obvious thing to do--he could use some livening up in his life! Turn that frown upside down and all the rest of it!

"YEAAAAH PARTY TIME, PARTY TIME!" As he and Jay hauled the poor War horseman up, Zhi began to sway from side to side, letting out a thoughtful hum as he studiously continued to ignore Senga's protests. "So you have an outfit him, Jay? How should we get it on him?" With him wriggling and yelling as much as he was, he wasn't so sure that it would prove to be an easy task. After a moment of thinking, he shrugged.

"Should we get to the party, duck under a table, and make him change there?"

Kupuritama

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 pm
Senga might’ve noticed that his legs were bouncing up and down due to Jay’s slight skipping as she mirrored Zhi’s humming, note for note and pitch for pitch. “Redressing you say?” Jay sounded innocent enough, but her eyes gleamed darkly. “I wasn’t really thinking about doing that, but now that you’ve mentioned it, I think I will!” She cackled a witch’s laugh, remaining unperturbed underneath the executioner’s threats. “I’ve spent too many years with you guys to let that faze me now.”

Her pacing slowed to a calm walk at the question about party wear. “Huh, that’s true. I’m not sure what to make Senga wear—“ She gasped suddenly, a loud and long gasp as she whipped her head toward Zhi. “ZhiZhi! You made that other outfit though, right? The white one with the cape! Let’s make Senga wear that. I think he’ll look really cute in it.” They’d have a blatant excuse to hide under his cape, but it wasn’t like the wolf horseman would realize that until later.

“Well, where’s that extra outfit? We’ll all get ready there and we’ll drag Senga over to the prom. Sounds good, right?”

Kaiyumi
Kai, it's keiifuu now not Kupuritama www

keiifuu

Syusaki

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out