The Brotherhood

The year is 2025, war broke out between The United Legion and the Forgoten Code. Both fight for world peace but The United Legion as been without war for 200 years, The Forgot Code was recently started 3 years ago, war has been going on since. The United Legion is being wipped out fast, with no where to go they look to Maxus. Maxus is the best soldier ever known, the best man alive and has known only war through out his life, its something he greatly regrets. Now he has to pull togther a team of the best of the best.

Heavy guns: Flamethrower, Minigun, Lightmachine guns
Long range explosives: Grenade luancher, Rocket luancher, Mortor, Digger (Shoots a explosive drill that drills underground past burriers and pops out of the ground when close to an enemy and explodes (100 feet range))

Profile: ( open)
(Edit the others if you want to submit your own please send me a PM.)
Roll:
Name:
Class:
Weapons:
Bio:
(Pic)

Class:
Soldier: Shotguns, Assualt Rifles, Pistols
Rouge: Pistols, Submachine guns, Sniper Rifles
Heavy: Heavy gun, Long Range Explosive, Pistol or submachine gun
Sniper: Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Assualt Rifle
Demolition: Shotgun, Long range Explosive, Submachine gun
Support: Assualt Rifle, Submachine gun, Long Range Explosive

Sample and Accepted Profiles

1. (Leader)
Roll: Rockriver001
Name: Maxus
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Model 1887 shotguns, M9, AUG.
Bio: Maxus saw the act of war when he was 4 and continued seeing it throughout his life. He was forced to join the military when he was 17, by the age of 19 he was shot once but recovered, 5 months later he was shot again, again another full recovery. Him alone killed more than 1000 poeple, after 20 years of war he left his country and went to the United nation to find peace but again, war just keeps following him. He is the best of the best due to hsi high skill, never before has the award of 5 star General been awarded to anyone except Maxus. War is something he regrets and he knows it is something that shouldnt be done.
Personality: Calm, at times recklase, smart, thoughtful, serious.

User Image

Roll:
Name:
Class: Rouge
Weapons:
Personality:
Bio: I was once a anthro shark, but I was a test subject for ______, I escaped and destroyed the facility about a month later. I had major infection on my right foot so it was amputated and replaced with a mechanical foot. If you noticed, I now have six eyes, they work just like two eyes but my apperance and my sight will never be the same, the upside to my vision is that i can zoom in about 500 feet now and my eyes can detect thermal if I choose to see it, other han htat I see perfectly fine nad normal. ((More can be added))
Personalilty:
Weapons:
User Image

Roll:
Name:
Class: Demolition
Weapons:
Personality:
User Image

Name:
Class: Soldier
Weapons:
Personality:
User Image

Roll:
Name:
Class: Heavy
Weapons:
Bio:
User Image

Roll:
Name:
Class: Sniper
Weapons:
Bio:
User Image

Roll:
Name:
Class: Heavy
Weapons: Cleaver (sword), (Heavygun), (Long Range Explosive), (Pistol)
Bio:
User Image

-Lost Code-

Leader of the Lost Code:
Name:
Class: -unknown-
Weapons: (Pistol), (Assulat Rifle)
Personality: Somewhat dark, prefers being alone, spends a lot of time thinking
User Image

Roll: (Co-commander)
Name:
Class: