Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

This is Fireheart and I'd love for her to get some RPs under her belt. Here's her personality from my journal page:

Fireheart is a brave and kind-hearted lioness. Her compassion is only matched by her desire to protects those she loves. Although she is from a pride not known for their fighting, she is a skilled huntress that isn't afraid to put herself in harms way if it means saving someone else. She used to be a bit hot-headed and let her heart rule her head, but now that she's growing her sense of timing is getting better and she has learned to look before she leaps.

I'd love for her to make some friends and find a potential mate. I don't see her having flings and would want her mate to stay with her to help any potential cubs. She's a daughter of the current queen, but she doesn't let her 'noble' status get in her way. She has high dreams of becoming one of the leaders of the KZ warriors and is very active. She'd like someone - friends and mate alike - who can keep up with her, possibly be a bit more fun-loving to balance her slightly serious outlook on life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 pm
*waves hand in air* I've got one of her sisters. I'd love to play sometime, but now I need to go be social with my relatives smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm
Yes, that would be awesome, Annchen~ She needs to meet some of her family XD Just let me know when you're free and we can come up with some plot =3

Annchen

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff