Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:25 pm
Hi everyone! I discovered this through the Prodigal Sons website, and although card games aren't really my thing, I thought you guys might like the sound of it.

Legions of Nosgoth is a new online card game created by the illustrious Jake Pawloski!

Quote:

User Image

There are 5 different decks to play as - Spectral Deck, Necrovampire Deck, Vampire Deck, Hylden Deck and Sarafan Deck.

You can play LON online or offline with a friend, host or join online games, LON features around 90 different cards to play with.

If you are interested, you can download the package with the card game, card game program and rulebook here.

User Image

Original forum post can be found here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Bluetabbycat
Hi everyone! I discovered this through the Prodigal Sons website, and although card games aren't really my thing, I thought you guys might like the sound of it.

Legions of Nosgoth is a new online card game created by the illustrious Jake Pawloski!

Quote:

User Image

There are 5 different decks to play as - Spectral Deck, Necrovampire Deck, Vampire Deck, Hylden Deck and Sarafan Deck.

You can play LON online or offline with a friend, host or join online games, LON features around 90 different cards to play with.

If you are interested, you can download the package with the card game, card game program and rulebook here.

User Image

Original forum post can be found here.

Wow Tabby! That's pretty neat! It's like Magic The gathering almost!  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers