Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

"Does it really matter why I'm here?" Lucien asked. "I could ask you the same thing my dear but I'm not really that interested in what your doing. I'm just looking for something to do and so far nothing is really grabbing my attention."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image
Brutus

Brutus knelt to the girl when she said that he can lok at her leg, "It doesn't look bad, so long as you don't use it to run or kick someone for a few days or so." Brutus grabed a cloth from his pouch and pulled a strange looking plant nearby. He squeezed the flower and collected the juice in the cloth. As he was placing the cloth on the girl's leg and wrapping it up he spoke to the one that calls herself Blair, "Yeah, I was leading the huan army about a few minutes ago in the fields not far from here. Those bastards slaughtered my men and forced us into the forest. Normally, for any other army, that would be a sign of defeat when it comes to retreating, but they didn't want the fight to stop there. They burned nearly half the forest, and the ones that didn't die from burning or natural poison, were killed by their swords. There, that should do it." Brutus tied the bandage in a knot and stood. he pulled his word from the ground and leaned on it, "We better get going though. This territory is now lost to the kumori. They would more than likely send scouts in here when the fire dies down more to make sure there are no survivors. And if they see all of us, they would most likely kill us and start attacking the magic creature region. Is there a settlement or a village nearby we can hide out in? I ahave to live to talk to the war counsil in the human capital. Then most likely get killed for losing terribly." Brutus rested his sword on his shoulder. he stared out into the rain, thinking about what was going to happen to his wife now that he might be named a traitor.  

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Yue Yukito
User Image

Yue looked at her leg then back to Brutus "Thank you...It feels better already!" she said quietly. 'I wonder if I have met humans like this before...' Yue was still slightly irritated she couldn't remember anything 'What happened to my memory?' she found herself asking almost all the time, Yue looked at the rain "I wonder how much longer it will rain for" she whispered  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff