Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:28 pm
immortalwolfx

My own little thing I have to say is:
You don't just "become" a Therian. Lots of people get interested in it, but just because maybe you like wolves doesn't mean you're a Therian. You truly have to be more...."born" one.

Like....I've always felt like I'm not entirely human. I have certain reactions that are certainly not human, like hissing or growling. I scratch and bite a lot. A fun fact I learned about the biting: all of the feline Therians I've met in my time said that they have the intense instinct to, when in a fight, to go for the throat with their teeth.

I read up about the different kinds of cats, big and small, and I settled on a jaguar since they're the most like me. They have the strongest bite of all cats (I bite like a mofo), and they're one of the few cats that love swimming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 pm
Kit Kat Purrpurr
immortalwolfx

My own little thing I have to say is:
You don't just "become" a Therian. Lots of people get interested in it, but just because maybe you like wolves doesn't mean you're a Therian. You truly have to be more...."born" one.

Like....I've always felt like I'm not entirely human. I have certain reactions that are certainly not human, like hissing or growling. I scratch and bite a lot. A fun fact I learned about the biting: all of the feline Therians I've met in my time said that they have the intense instinct to, when in a fight, to go for the throat with their teeth.

I read up about the different kinds of cats, big and small, and I settled on a jaguar since they're the most like me. They have the strongest bite of all cats (I bite like a mofo), and they're one of the few cats that love swimming.

Yes yes totally understand. Still very interesting though something worth reading into  

immortalwolfx

Quotable Prophet

immortalwolfx

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:00 am
Taken from wikipedia:
Furry fandom is a fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at conventions.

I feel that this is like the bare bones minimum...how does everyone else feel?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff