View Results

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm
Alright so, this is the plot I'm looking to play. I don't really want to mess around with making it look pretty or anything. This is based off the group RP that I want to make out of it. I think it would be interesting in both ways. Anyway, please follow the rules that I set for you. I have a very specific plan for this.

I will be playing the female. This is just a heads up. Read on for the plot.
The US is where this will mainly take place. Someone had stepped into power, bringing about the dictatorship that now stands. The continent used to be lovely and somewhat green in certain places, but not anymore. Sadly the heat rose and a severe drought happened. . Rain comes rarely, but there are small signs of hope near the oceans edge. Green plants and the like are forming, giving the earth a bit more hope. In central America however, it is all but a giant desert. The great lakes are gone, having been used up by the surrounding cities.There are water reserves however, that could last people years if they were tapped into. The 'goverment' controls them and give out very scarce amounts of water, keeping many people in check. (Ocean water isn't drinkable and the government won't allow the city to make fresh water.

Anyway, the main city is green and lush and has things that hadn't been seen in a while. They were protected and well kept during the drought season, making it the cornicopia of the US. This brings about the resistance. The resistance was created my a man who was fed up living life they way the government wanted him to. One day his right hand man brings back a girl who he claims could help out the resistance. The leader is hesitent though, not sure about the new comer, viewing her as inferior.

I'm not going to get into too much more detail because I want me and my partner to hash it out as we RP.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm
Rules

1.Follow Gaia's TOS and Guild Rules. Simple I know.

2. Literacy is a must. I can understand writers block. Just let me know through PM or in a quick OOC thing to let me know that the juices aren't there. I don't mind really. I can be the same way. I will start so that way you can see what it is I am looking for.

3. I'm not going to post up characters. I expect your posts to be detailed enough that I can envision the person you are talking about. It doesn't all have to be at once either. I don't want this:

The 20 year old, tall, dark haired man with blue eyes and...blah...blah...blah....

I want it to flow. Not be a run on.

4. PM me. The title wasteland 1x1 will do. I hope that you have read the rules so I'm not going to post something silly like 'add mr. green'

5. I want a sample. I don't care if it's a quick one you just jotted down or something from the past. Don't go choosing your best post either. I want to see what I am to expect. If you send me your best then I'm going to expect that as an average reply, and something more for the first reply or for any situation that calls for it.

6. If you add a mr. green, I'll know you didn't read these rules.

7. Romance is allowed in this but anything that goes past, 'she stripped her body from the clothing she wore' will fade to black. I don't mind the mention of erections or a woman getting turned on but I don't want something more explicit than that. Got me?

8. This isn't a romance based RP. I want action out of it. Details people! The more the better. We can set the place and everything. Also, the male character has to be dominating. He has to be a LEADER. That's the role I'm looking for.

9. That brings me back to the fact that I WILL BE playing the female. There will be no discussions on it. I am the female because I have a very specific role for her. I want to enjoy an RP, not hate it because the character I have envisioned to the last T isn't portrayed the way I depicted her.

10. Let's have fun. I'm really not mean and I am really kind. I just am very strict on certain ideas that I have. So remember to PM me. If you post on this thread wihtout your name being in the title, then you are automatically rejected. Nothign annoys me more than unwanted clutter. -_-;

ALSO, My posts won't be like this. No wall of text. I hate that but meh, I'm really thirsting for someone to fill this role and making this look pretty isn't my top priority.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200