Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Birth of the menace (Eisheth and Iyari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm
Eisheth was sitting near a tiny bonfire, not so far from the center of the Lost Clan reserve, as she kept doing every evening. She needed this time, this only time of the day when she was left just for herself; the alchemist was analyzing the events of the passing day, recollecting some old memories, planning some strategies. She made up her mind already, and she would not stop until she would succeed. However, her aim required a lot of careful planning, a good portion of good luck, and a jackload of hard work, but what she needed most of all things, was an ally, or better a couple, who would share her goals. Especially, if she was referring herself to the good old four clans world...

Eisheth needed somebody as interested in achieving her goals, as she was, - somebody she could reasonably trust.

kuumeii
Sorry, the beginning is a bit lame razz You can use whichever appearance you would feel comfortable with for Iyari!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm
Sweat was on her brow as the war horseman came hovering down from a tree. She had been been distracting her thoughts through vigorous training again - and once again to no avail. There was a low growl as Iyari began a slow walk back through the reserve area towards what had been deemed "home". An angry flicker crossed through her eyes at the dare mention of the word. This was no home for the Clans. She felt her wings shudder as the thoughts came rearing again. All of the drive in the world and nothing to use it for. The action waiting for execution and a dream of redemption unfulfilled.

Iyari gritted her teeth and stomped hard into the ground, stalling with a snarl. That was all it then, but what to do for it?

A flicker of light caught her gaze as well as the silhouette near it.

Maybe a chat could help. She thought hesitantly while she began towards it. If nothing else the fire in itself would probably aid her ailing soul. Rhythmic movements of light tended to soothe her. As she came near she sat on the dirt nearby while sending a mild gaze towards the lone horseman. Iyari couldn't say she recognized her, but she did like the look of her.

Moments passed in silence while the fire popped and her bright eyes followed the embers.

"All it would need to do is catch fire and the place would burn down." She muttered cryptically while never moving her gaze.

What a great way to break the ice.

santime
I'mSOSOsorrythisissolate /sobsob

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Now that was interesting. The intruder, - if the alchemist would like to classify her guest as an intruder, - was a horsewoman, young, though the elegance and the illusive casualness of her moves, could not be misleading: she was an experienced warrior. The wings and the bright paint over her body were adding the final clues: after their exile to Halloween Eisheth carefully observed other clans trying to catch a glimpse on their habits and traditions; she couldn't sincerely admit she was extremely successful, though at least now Eisheth was able to recognize the War horseman.

Eisheth actually liked how silent was her guest. After talking to some of the Halloween creatures she felt a bit tired of talk: the city folks surely got used to talking a lot. She nodded to the horseman's comment.

"Though, somebody needs to put a fire first. There is no burning, and no smoke without somebody putting some efforts". That was what the alchemist was thinking.

kuumeii
Oops, I've just got the notification! It's all right, I'm really happy we will be able to do it, so don't worry, and take your time. I really hope they'll get along with each other wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:40 pm
Iyari smiled.

That was such a rare thing in these days, but there it was and by not very much.

"That is true." She said, turning her bright eyes to the other. "And a very wise way to put things." Her mood had shifted and so her posture had too. She was alert, at attention where the horseman sat. It was strange to speak to someone outside of her clan. She had watched from afar but never came close enough to speak to one.

There was a poise to her, a quickness that Iyari hadn't seen before. A devilish grin crossed her face while her eyes glanced back to the fire. "Maybe if more effort was put into starting fires more could come of it." The bright green eyes passed back to her fire companion. "Since after destruction something bigger can grow." There was a hum in her voice and with a shake of her head she put her full attention back on the other horseman.

"You're of the Famine Clan, correct?" Iyari said while her gaze pierced over the flickering light at her. There was something so intriguing about Famine horseman as a whole, something she could catch glimpses of while watching from afar but nothing the warrior could do on her own. There was something completely captivating about it.

santime
Yaaay tag~ o vo

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:06 pm
"I am Eisheth, the Famine alchemist", Eisheth nodded, and turned the little root at the base of the fire. "And yes, one can't build anything before cleaning the space first, it's one of the basic things our clans teach, and a key to our wisdom. And rather than trying to blow a huge fire in one place, one should rather leave a number of smoldering charcoals all over, that how the biggest fires are set up, and that's how all wars began, - this actually sounds like a wisdom of your clan", the alchemist smiled with her eyes, as her guest could not see the grin on her lips covered by a kerchief.

She raised her head eyeing the visitor's painting and ornaments, so different from her own tattoos and jewelry decoration, and yet in a way a bit similar.

"So, what will happen if we put those two ancient wisdoms together, I wonder?"

kuumeii
Yay!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 pm
"Eisheth." She repeated, looking back to her. "I'm Iyari, one of the Queen's Soldiers." Iyari said proudly, her eyes drawn to the rustling of the root as it was moved. There was a hum in her throat while she listened, her eyes focused on the flickering of the fire. There was a silence before she smirked. "One small step into war, a wisdom we do know." There was a small shake of her head and her adornments rattled in her hair.

"Your wisdom is something entirely different, but something I wouldn't understand only on my own." Their eyes met.

"I think that could be something potent." A glint returned to her eyes while an underlying look of anger seemed to dwell in her eyes, a hatred rooted deeply. "Maybe even something deadly." The edge in her voice was sharp, directed towards an unknown foe. She was certain Eisheth could feel what it was.

"Perhaps if we had stood as one and all had shared our wisdoms, it wouldn't have happened." The tone had moved into dark place, but one of truth. The long and short of it all. "But I suppose that is poisonous to think about in times like this."

santime
e ve

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm
Eisheth sighed and remained silent for a bit. What was she thinking about? The alchemist thought about the last action their former leaders did take, and the rumors circulating that Death clan wasn't invited for the final meeting. Were they really able to trust Medea? Was it wise to immediately accept her authority over them?... No.. they shouldn't doubt their leader, they should be loyal, and besides, they don't have much choice, anyway. However.... may be they can slowly take their own actions, taking their own responsibility.

"I think it is time to stay united", she finally concluded. "It's time to remember we are all one, and only staying together we are the Power. To raise the plant, you always need a ground, a seed, a sun, and a moisture". She watched her fire attentively for a moment. "But of course, for a plant to grow, you need to put a seed in the ground first, and don't you miss the moment; that would be too late in the future".

kuumeii
:3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 am
As the moments passed in silence she felt her wings fidget, fluttering slightly. So much had happened, the truth of it still weighed down on them. Attentively, she watched Eisheth with interest as she spoke, nodding a few times. She thought over them, processing them in her own way before finally looking back to her.

"Maybe it's time to plant a seed." She said, darkness growing in her eyes. Those thoughts had never left her, they had laid there festering slowly. "It may take a lot, but surely you must agree that maybe this plant is something that needs to grow, that needs to happen." There was conviction in her voice and her thankful eyes met the eyes of the Alchemist. "Everyone together...."

Her voice trailed off, and then a smirk.

"But it wouldn't take many to begin."

Perhaps she had too clumsily dropped the metaphor, but she sat staring across the fire. She hadn't spoken to anyone about this, but here she felt comfortable.

santime
QUQ <3

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm
It was an unusual sensation: their strange talk with the Was clansman; Eisheth felt on ease, but the whole conversation was like happening in a different dimension, in a completely alternate timeline, the sense of surrealism couldn not let her.

"It is definitely time", she replied. "Time to combine some efforts here. Time to gather, and rise. Tell me, please, is that true for the War clan, as well: a warrior who doesn't aim to be a Queen - or a chieftain, - is not a good warrior?".

kuumeii
...and that leads me to a though they may be can do a Lair task (War Lair task, for example), together? smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Something was churning, something clicking between herself and Eisheth. Her bright eyes never left her fire companion and she smiled at her question, nodding to the former part of the statement.

"A warrior who limits themselves to where they are in life has nothing more to learn, nothing more to give. Always strive for better." She nodded, standing and staring over the fire. "Or you might end up dead at the bottom."

Change was in the air and she let her words fall as she stretched her body upwards. "You and I share a common sort of thinking." Iyari said with a slight hum. There was a devious grin.

"We need to put that to good use."

santime
Yeeees, oh yes yes yes! o vo <3 <3

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm
kuumeii
Sorry, I got so busy with the job, I completely missed thsi tag. Is this RP finished, and we decided to start a Lair task? Or may be a Portal/prompt RP? Or just a regular RP ICLy happening after the last events? smile Antyhing is fine by me smile )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm
Santime
Oh sure we can call this one done and do a Lair task! I'm SO sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Life kind of handed it to me, but thank you so much for not giving up on me though. I really appreciate it~ QUQ <3<3

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces