Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Lieutenant Turel
I'll copy paste into the crew forum. I'm sorry; I'm so busy packing for my move this weekend that I'm getting scatterbrained. Also I KEEP FINDING BOXES AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM

Oh dear

Want me to do it for you? Before I post my last description, do you want me to leave these here, or copy them to the crew forum, then delete them?

copy them over lil, I'm doing some of them, like two at time in short bursts and it would help if I could see what in all was done already.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm
Samt03
Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Lieutenant Turel
I'll copy paste into the crew forum. I'm sorry; I'm so busy packing for my move this weekend that I'm getting scatterbrained. Also I KEEP FINDING BOXES AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM

Oh dear

Want me to do it for you? Before I post my last description, do you want me to leave these here, or copy them to the crew forum, then delete them?

copy them over lil, I'm doing some of them, like two at time in short bursts and it would help if I could see what in all was done already.

Alright, thanks, Sam~  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:48 pm
my descriptions are up in the crew forum, but I'm posting my last one here too for good measure.

Repo! The Genetic Opera: In a post apocalyptic future there is a global wide pandemic of organ failure. Luckily there's Gene Co. to fill the demand for organ transplants. However, organs aren't cheap and if you can't make your payments on your surgery, Gene Co. Will send a Repo man to retrieve the organ. In other words, he will kill you. Repo men are legal assassins for gene co.

Why I think it would make a good crossover: I think vampires would make good repo men. They get a snack and they get paid for repossessing organs for gene co. What if some of them got addicted to Zydrate (the drug used for preforming organ transplant surgeries) and had to work for gene co. to get more? Who knows what can happen when murder is perfectly legal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 pm
Questions came up Rel

If someone wanted to RP as their original character or themselves in the RP would they be allowed? We've always RPed as ourselves I think, but what about the OCs?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm
Made a summary for an Alice in wonderland LoK theme:

Alice in Wonderland : While dozing off during a lesson plan involving the Pillars, Ariel finds herself drawn into a magical and strange world when she followed a rabbit-eared time-streamer through the a rabbit-holed chronoplast and ends up in a place called Nosgothland. On the way to try to return to the pillars from whence she came, Ariel meets a variety of characters including the Mad Vampire, Vorador and the March Audron, Janos. She is guided through her travels by the Cheshire Wraith that is able to slip back and forth between the Material Realm and the Spectral Realm to help her along the way until Ariel crosses paths with the dreaded King of the Heart of Darkness, Kain. Nosgothland isn’t seeming so wonderful anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 pm
I almost feel like I should give you guys me cell# since I'm so busy with packing still. And unearthing mysterious boxes.

As for your question Sam, as I did not originally think of it, may i postpone answering until i can give a well thought out response? Sat or Sunday i should be back to helping.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 pm
When is your actual move date Rel?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:27 am
Anyone else have anymore suggestions?

You still have time to suggest them if you didn't already.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm
Devil May Cry: A half-demon by the name of Dante is called upon to hunt down demons that are wreaking havoc. Most of these demonic forces either appear o their own or are summoned through the force of some big-shot villain in the series looking to gain ultimate demonic power and take over both the Human realm and Demon realm thus conquering the humans forever.

Dante is the son of the legendary demon warrior Sparda and as such he must live up to his father's name and reputation by taking on the role of a the hero to save the say and put the world back into balance from all the demons.

There is one motto that is always said about devils (demons) and is is that Devils Never Cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 pm
Mortal Kombat 1 and 2: In Earthrealm a tournament is being held at Shang Tsung's island. There are several different locations on this island that serve as fighting locations in the storyline. Shang Tsung was banished to Earthrealm 500 years ago and with the help of a monstrous beast name Goro he was able to seize control of the Mortal Kombat tournament to attempt to doom the realm.

In an attempt to stop him, Liu Kang and a group of other warriors have entered into the tournament to stop Shang Tsung.

After being defeated Shag Tsung begs his master, Shao Khan (the supreme ruler of the Outworld) to spare his life and informs him that Mortal Kombat in the Outworld cannot be turned down or denied.

This new world is much more dangerous and as a result Shao Khan has the upper hand.

Can you survive Mortal Kombat?  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:00 pm
Where can we go?

Elder Scrolls (Tabby) and Repo! The Genetic Opera (Sarafina) are ideas I agree with.

One suggestion I'd like to give, though, is "Once Upon a Time"; an ABC show that I've recently fell in love with.
I've been busy with an extreme cross-over fan-fiction series on dA that involves these different materials, and I feel that "Once" really deserves some more recognition. 3nodding

When will we find that we know...to let go?

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff