Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Overhead their were scavenger birds littering the sky above.. This was her home. No matter how long she stayed away, this was where her loyalties lied, and now with Emi's new rebellion. She knew that things will go sour soon and with that, she needed more followers on Emi's side.. Thankfully. Ubi was becoming one of them. Stopping and turning as that got close.. "I have to cover your face.." Her eyes spoke truths only, after all the time they spent together in Emi's pack. Little by little she was becoming more .. closer to him and wanted to even protect him.. Before she was gun-ho on bringing more members to the 'Nera and when he came along he was no different than the rest. Just another able body, but now he was becoming more like a permanent partner. At least, that how it was during the days in the roguelands with Emi. This, started to make her feel responsible for trailing him in to a war zone..

"I don't think you'll have any problem following me without holding on to my tail I take it." Like she did with so many cubs- but mainly just to tease him.

Coming up to him and settling before him.. Taking his image in. Not that she would plainly show she was checking him out but starring in to his eyes with business mixed with pleasure.

"You are an informant. Try not to let anyone push you over. You'll give me a bad name." Eyeing him, winking with a tease at the end of her slithering maw.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 am

User Image

The sun was blazing down on his dark brown coat, how did theses cheetahs stand it, not to mention they were more covered then he. Maybe Aave was right, maybe it was better if he didnt join, but now it was too late. The cheetah had to ride this adventure out. He sighed looking at Hotaru; Ubinifu was still unsure how he felt about this situation, he left his whole life behind for a female; a female who he wasnt sure even liked him.

He looked at Hotaru as she turned to him and nodded allowing her to cover is face; What a strange thing to do he thought. He looked at the female with a smirk even though she couldn't visibly see it, he knew she could. "No i dont need it,"but i would like something else."
He said in the same teasing tone she was using on hm. Two can play at that game.

In a split second it seemed she went from flirty to a cold heartless cheetah on a mission. He eyed her, Give her a bad name? An informant? He let out a sarcastic laugh a bit caught off guard by the bluntness of her word. "I'd never let anyone push me around; not even someone who thinks their better then everyone else." He said making a bold statement about her in an antagonizing way.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:15 pm
"Something else- like what." She stated. Huffing a little as she wrapped a cloth around his eyes.. "I know you won't let anyone push you around but its a whole other ball game. Not like Aave's little fort. These guys are a lot more aggressive but.. If your an informant then you'll be fine." Tightening it.. she placed her paws on his face.. Now that he wasnt looking at her and she was in his face..

She simply stared.. At the male she was spending most of her days with.. That wasnt a compelled out of control killer. It was then that she was left with her guard down.. Still her paws to the back of his head but she was done tying. Why the hell was she just sitting there then!?

"Nothing." Ubi said, he wasnt going to start a fight; shes a girl she'll just get worked up over nothing. "Like i said i'll be fine, you dont have to worry about your little reputation." He said still peeved about her previous statement. But he couldnt help but feel more attracted to her.

Ubi waited what was taking so long. "Hotaru what are you doing?" He was unsure what to think, was she still annoyed by his comment?He could feel his heart begin beating faster the longer he was left waiting. "Say something already." Why was she still holding onto him.

Hesitant in all senses of the word after he snapped her out of her daze she couldn't help but let her instinct go.. And she leaned up against him. Then softly licked his cheek.. It was .. something she possibly never had done with anyone that was...Well. Ajani was... Or so the rumors were. Not interested in females so.. But this was innocent. The gesture didn't register completely to her.

Feelings, all that jazz- was quite knew and before she knew it.. The female drew herself back. "Um.. I guess.." Stumbling on her words. "Wait- did you just say something about my reputation?" Lifting a brow and her ears fanned backwards as if she was GOING to be defensive and not know why.

Ubinifu was speakless, he felt a chill go up his spine. He had never known Hotaru to do this. He might have been speachless but he was loving every minute of it. Does this mean she liked him? He felt his face begin to get hot; then she stopped out of no where.

He heard her speak but nothing was being processed. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" He shouted, she had just teased him and then stopped because of a worry about her reputation. Was she just playing a game with him?

He paused collecting himself. "Yes i did say something about your reputation. What of it?"

Her maw was shaking just slightly.. Every inch of her was already involved- but he totally killed it now. "Um. I don't know. And my reputation is PURFECT." Taking her paw and pushing his face away as she turned her body around to go beneath the ground.. "Follow- oh and-" As she continued downward in to the slave dug caves.. It was literately a sharp downfall, and if you weren't ready- tripping was likely.

"Whatever." He wasnt going to get into it here or ever, it was too much drama. He held his jaw tight, she was so infuriating. He began to follow her within the caves, taking her warning heavily, he was careful with ever step. Why was the blindfold even necessary.

As they went through the caves, cave jumpers were at every corner too. Having one pair of eyes covered- sometimes was hard but she knew that little ways away their would be a member of the pride to protect their safe trip there. After a few couple of strands within- she stopped and pushed him, and nudged to the right and within there. She tackled him down and rolled within the hidden path.

When they were done rolling.. she hadn't thought she'd be on the bottom.. and got extremely embaressed. Damn. "Err.." Looking away.. "Not what I thought would happen.."

Ubi wasnt sure what to think of what she was doing. "Wha- What are you doing.... " He said softly as she threw him to the gound and rolled.

"Hotaru what's going on?" He paused before slowly removing part of his blind fold. "Hotaru..." He said looking at her. What was she doing? Was this just another game.

He wanted to kiss her but he didnt know what she would do... He decied to take a risk and slowly leaned down and licked her cheek.

She wanted to take charge of the situation. "I just wanted.." She didn't know how to explain herself now. It would seem silly and just weird. But as soon as she was about to open her mouth and tell him. All her words disappeared. She was at a loss of what to do when he licked her. Her heart thrawbed hard in her chest.. So hard she could feel it in her ears. Putting a paw to where he kissed. She didn't know how to react. What was she suppose to do. Naturally she would do what her step mother did with her father but she wasn't a Geisha nor entertainer. She was a trained killer... "Ubi.." Her eyes went... soft.. and undeniably vulnerable for that moment..

When she slowly started to put her arms around the back of his neck and drew him in.. Her maw was in breaths away from his face before she heard-

"Hey!"

And she quickly rolled them over and pulled the cloth over his eyes.

"....." Just staring at him for a moment before looking up. "Yea- I tried carrying him but he was a little to heavy from the journey- almost got the upper paw." Then she went against his ear. "I'm sorry..." And took the rock she had beside his head and smashed it against his head. She was a professional after all.. Knocking others unconscious that is. Then she gave them the que- and dragged him in to the pride..

That whole time, Kata walked beside him with her head hung low. Almost ashamed and hurt even a little embarrassed for what happened earlier.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games