Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:29 pm
Ҭʜє Ϩцӎӎσɴɪɴɢ

Created by ~ Seraphim_Lie

Fair Warning ~ You will be hunted and destroyed on sight if any this RP is stolen; may it be something as simple the rules or basic plot. Do it and die.

Theme Song ~ My Immortal by Evanescene

Current Status of RP ~ OPEN / ACCEPTING

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:43 pm
Ҭʜє Ϩҭσʀʏ

The Elemental Planes...
... a place of mystery and magic beyond your wildest dreams...
... Unless you can summon an Elemental to your aid...

--- ** ** ---

To be a Summoner is a great honor, but to be able to summon something beyond your true ability is an even greater honor. A young mage was born into one of the most highly-known summoning families that this world had ever known, but he'd had little potential. He'd much rather be off doing his own thing rather than studying magic and trying to get accepted by a mentor elsewhere, but he was the last of his line due to a plague that killed all of the other family members that could carrying on the family honor. Duty-bound and driven, he was sent to the best teacher within the country to be trained in the art of summoning creatures known as Elementals from the Elemental Planes.

These not-so-mythical creatures could be summoned to do virtually anything and everything from reforming the earth to bringing it to a fiery end. Summoners were taught to keep the harmony between the Physical Plane and the Elemental Planes by bonding with an Elemental that would serve them without fault or fiction: meaning that they would have to summon one and then form a pact of sorts with that creature. Then the Elemental might be able to stay on the Physical Plane for long amounts of time without being forced back into their plane. Not only do they protect their "Master" or "Mistress" from Elementals, they also stand for rankings among the Summoners. The greater the Elemental, the higher the rank that you were. But the greater the creature in power, the more proud and less likely a Summoner would be able to bond with (let alone summon in the first place).

The young Apprentice (mentioned above) was coming-of-age when he would summon a creature to bond with and prove that he was nearing the power and control to become a full Summoner and no longer a student. During a night of the full moon, he summoned his first creature: the Crimson-Winged Dragon, the strongest and most revered of the Fire Elementals. The moment she stepped onto the Physical Plane, she threatened to kill him, but then saw something within him that hadn't been in any other arrogant or ignorant Summoner. A bond formed between the two and the Crimson-Winged Dragon was forced into the physical form of a human girl.

Now that he is considered a full Summoner, he is to attend the Tournament of Roses. This tournament is to welcome the newest Summoners, and also kill off the weakest or ignorant ones right away.

He will have to start making choices that he never knew that he would have to make.
Especially when his affections, life, and rivalries are on the line.

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Ҭʜє Яцʟєʂ

① Follow all of the Gaia ToS, guild rules, and all of the rules that will be stated below. I have the right to kick you out of my RP if I see you breaking them.

② Cursing is allowed in small doses. We are NOT sailors, so we don't need to swear every other word. It gets annoying when all you read are *s and @#$%s.

③ Romance is seriously encouraged! Every RP is in need of a good kiss every now and again to get your blood stirred. Alas, we may not cyber.

④ If it ever gets too the point where it gets too hot for your character and they need to take their clothes off with someone, then I would prefer it if you PM me and ask for a time skip, because no one likes to read moaning and groaning. PG - 16!

--> BTW :: This is a straight RPG, which means that there won't be any yaoi or yuri. It's not like I'm against it, but not here, please! <--

⑤ Since there will (hopefully) be some action in this RP, I ask that you don't god mode. Nope. Think again, buster.

⑥ I require good grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you cannot spell or write competently, then I will only give your submitted profile / post a frown and a glance. I will not reply and then you'll never know whether you were accepted, unless you keep watching the RP for updates.

--> Do NOT PM me every five or ten minutes asking whether you were accepted or not. You'll know, trust me for a moment or two. <--

⑦ Pretty posts are always superspecialawesome and I adore them with a passion! A picture of your character, name, and a color is required, but feel free to jazz up your posts with icons, lyrics, and the whole works!

⑧ If you want to reserve one of the roles, then title a PM: "Chalk Marks".
Include an RP sample (not a link).

⑨ If you want to take one of the roles, then title a PM: "Sketching the Future".

>> Note :: If you do not send in a PM with the right title, then I will delete it without even opening it and checking it. <<

⑩ HAVE FUN! < This is the most important rule!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm
Ҭʜє Ɍσʟєʂ

Summoner
The young man from the story above that summons the Crimson-Winged Dragon to the Physical Plane and bonds with her. He has a tattoo on the back of his hand that connects him to his Elemental and has control over when she can transform into her Elemental form and when she can use magic.
~ OPEN ~

Crimson-Winged Dragon
The greatest Elemental of the Fire Plane. She is held in high regard while in the Elemental Planes and is one of the four most powerful Elementals, but while on the Physical Plane, she is no stronger than any other mortal until she is granted permission by her Master.
~ Seraphim_Lie ~

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm
Ҏʀσғɪʟєʂ

[align=right][color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color] [color=COLOR ONE][size=16]F[/size][u][size=14]irst[/size][/u] [size=16]M[/size][u][size=14]iddle[/size][/u] [size=16]L[/size][u][size=14]ast[/size][/u][/color] [color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color]

[imgleft](ANIME IMAGE of Character)[/imgleft]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]The Name is...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((First "Nickname (if any)" Last))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Time Began this Many Years Ago...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Age))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]If You're Blind, I'm a...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Male/Female))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's What I Do...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Hobbies / Motivation / Fighting of any sorts.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]I Walk an Unfrequented Road...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Your role.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Ever haunting Past...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Biography. No "Unknowns". Must be at least a 5 sentence paragraph.))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's On Repeat...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Theme song. SONG ~ Artist))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]Merely a Puppet To...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=COLOR ONE][i][size=11]((Username))[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Afina Scarlet

User Image

The Name is...
Afina "Fina" Scarlet

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Unknown

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Can use very powerful Fire magic spells and can shift into her true form of an elegant crimson dragon with large and graceful silver wings that shimmer like the moon over a desert (alas, she cannot do either without her Master's permission). She is very agile (more so than any human) and is stronger than most men. She is unfamiliar with human weapons, so she simply uses brute force when irked or threatened.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
The Crimson-Winged Dragon

My Ever haunting Past...
The Crimson-Winged Dragon has been in existence for as long as the Physical and Elemental Planes were created by a single divine being, but she hadn't always been in the form of a dragon. At first, it was her job to give humans the ability to use Fire magic and summon creatures. She had been like a goddess to those that chose to follow her, though she did whatever she could to keep them from believing that she was. As a punishment from her followers, she was given the form of an 'unsightly' and 'abominable' form and was forced into the Elemental Planes. The lesser Fire Elementals roamed and destroyed frequently and without restraint upon her concealment. Finally, those that had locked her away begged for forgiveness and pleaded for her assistance, for they could not control the wild creatures that were burning the planet.

Being a forgiving creature, she did just as they asked and returned all of the Fire Elementals back to the Fire Plane. After that, she met with the other three Great Elementals and told them of what humans would do to them if they continued to help them. They did not believe her, and not long after that revelation, they were also forced back into their respective Planes with the lesser Elementals. Treated as if they hadn't brought magic and new inventions to the Physical Plane, they swore that they would never help the mortals again.

Several hundred thousand years later, a young Summoner accidentally summoned the Crimson-Winged Dragon onto the Physical Plane to be his Elemental Bond. Instead of killing him as she would with other novice or even the most skilled Summoners, she agreed to become his partner in order to get her revenge upon the mortal race. She plans to bring their impending doom upon them with flames and hatred.

It's On Repeat...
Child of Magic ~ Adriana

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items