The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 pm
(You should prolly edit your post Cain, Tui ran deeper into the palace so you should at least edit in trying to follow her or something before asking her if she'd stand down. But make sure you read my full post so you don't miss any of her actions... forgetting something could get you killed, lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 pm
((Trying to decipher it. Obviously that mist has some sort of effect, either some sort of vision imparement or its poison...))  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun felt Autumn latch onto his arm. His eyes glared at the queen, seeming to turn towards that animalistic state that he gets into whenever he fights. He clenches his fist.

"While I do not see eye to eye with your son, nor am I born a northern watertribesman, I can tell you that much has changed since you left."

He places a hand on Autumn's head. He then takes off his jacket and rips large pieces of it off. He hands one to Autumn as he ties it around his mouth and nose.

"That mist...its unnatural, probably poisonous."

Yun walked to the fountain where the queen came from. He shifted his stance and bended the water, using the octopus technique. His arms were now two water tentacles.

"Best have this ready for whatever happens."

He walks into the green mist first. It didn't feel any different from the other mist that is natural. He made sure not to stray to far in, far enough for Autumn to pull him out if anything happened.

"Lady Tui, I may not be of the North, but rather the south, raised in the Earth Kingdom. But from what I have seen, men and women have become equal in the village. Is there no chance of reconciliation to save the village?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500 -25

Water Bender...

The mist looks so strange... why is it green? When Yun gave her the rip cloth to use, the idea of being poisonous was a good idea thought she never heard such a thing. Sleeping mist, maybe but not poison.

Autumn tied the cloth around her mouth and noes, like an bandana mask like Yun did. She also made the Octopus arm as well, just in case. They only brought their water container after all. Autumn stood behind yun, just outside of the green mist. Even though he first went inside and going deep down, she's not even sure it's a good idea to go in... She's wait there then and see if he needs her help.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm
Tui rolled her eyes -- it seemed it worked. "Cute." Yun's arms and legs would immediately lose all stability, and he'd begin crawling on the ground, closer to Tui. Once he was out of the mist, she just looked at the pity of a sight. "Guess Taka didn't tell you about my special method of bloodbending without a full moon. He probably should've included that. Might've saved you." She didn't kill him just yet, though -- she saw their weakness, Autumn and Yun were close, and she'd most likely run into the mist too to "save" her friend, which would just result in her being beaten as well. Tui never thought it would be this easy. If she was the Chief rather than the Witch then her students never would've fallen for this. "I was taught my waterbending by the moon itself, when the male tribe members refused to train me. I'm the best waterbender you'll ever see. Taka knows that. He must be trying to get rid of you. Wonder why?" This actually got her curious. Was Taka dumb, blind, or malevolent? And would Yun be dead, injured, or freed?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn hear the lady's voice but it's so far off. "Yun! Are you alright in there? Do you see her?" She shout out for him outside of the mist. It's so thick, she has no idea what's going on beyond it. "Miss Tui, what are you saying? Teacher trained use and prepare us for the outside world. He has faith on us and let girls train to fight." Autumn thought that should be straiten out.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun let out a yell as he fell to his knees. He moved forward, closer to the queen. He turned his head.

"AUTUMN! DON'T ENTER THE MIST!!!"

He turned back to the queen.

"Me and Taka...we don't see eye to eye...What we are doing now is exactly a good example of that. Why didn't we just try to kill you just as he said, he wanted you dead. No, it wasn't necessary. We would have died, and then you would have your reason to destroy the tribe. But nobody should have to die here."

Yun struggled to keep himself from being completely overpowered.

"Much has changed in the village. The traditions of the past that were nothing but prejudice are gone. Men and women benders have become equal, and we both learn equally in the ancient art of waterbending, both for defense, combat, and healing."

Yun turns his head.

"Autumn...she is a healer, but she was a waterbender first. There is your proof of the progress that the village has made. Not someone who has learned bending through outside means, but someone who I trained with together in the same training grounds, following the same scrolls and practicing the same techniques. So please...I beg you, Ice Queen, spare the villagers and the tribe."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 pm
She stared on -- bored -- completely unaffected by pretty much everything said. Her hands returned to her sides, allowing Yun to move freely once more. She took a bite out of an apple she pulled from a branch, and sat down on her throne, allowing the mist to subside. "I'll let you go on one condition. I want you to kill Taka. It's too hard for me to get into the tribe to do it myself. You obviously don't like him, Yun, so I doubt you'll mind. This is a battle for survival. This whole world is. If you don't kill him, then I'll kill you." It was a simple proposition. They were no match for her -- even with Taka they wouldn't be. But they could possibly defeat him. And everyone would get what they wanted, and everyone would be happy, except for the Witch King.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Y-Yun?" Autumn got scared hearing him shouted at her. Something was going on and it's bad for him to yell back to him. From what she can hear, Yun is trying what ever he can to convince her to think differently. Giving out the true facts that been going on around.

She's happy to see the mist clearing up but not all the way. She know she must not go in the mist at all times from Yun's order, so she forced her self to not go. She is so eager to go in, to see how was Yun doing in the other side. "" Autumn bit her lower lip under her mask. It's sound like the woman is giving out a unthinkable request. Yun would never take that offer to kill Teacher Shen..... would he?

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun slowly got up, stumbling a bit at first he looked at Tui, and merely nodded to her. Planning his fist into his hand, he bowed and them turned. He walked towards Autumn. He looked exhausted.

"we're going to visit the chief.."

He took off his mask and put back on his vest. He started to walk back to the village.

((my internet decided to cut out on me, so I'm using my phone))  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 475

Water Bender...

Autumn been waiting patiently behind so long that it felt like forever. But once she saw Yun standing and coming back to him, She felt with joy and happiness. She even cancel her octopus water bending skill away. When he spoke about visiting the chief, she felt a sank in her body. "What about her? ... Y-You don't mean..." She couldn't believe what she heard... did Yun really accept her request? Is he... "What? Wait, Yun! Are you really going go after Teacher Shen?" She grab onto his hand. Pulling him, not wanting him to go.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 am
come at me bro!

uuugh, sorry if I'm taking a while to respond, I went to the ER at like 4 AM this morning because of what I'd pretty much describe as a heart attack, so I'm turning into mush in my bedroom right now, lol

try to work this stuff yourself until you get to the palace... I'll start posting around then  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash