Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] No medical emergency (Eld, Seraphina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 am
User ImageA small black cub with a quite spectacular noseblood entered the medical wards, trailing small droplets of blood behind him in the pale sand. He looked a bit as if he just had an argument with the face of a rock (and lost). Eld grinned, despite this. His white muzzle marking had started to change colours, but the brand new red streaks didn't look too out of place.

"Mooooob," he called, still grinning, "I'b godd a dosebleed!"

He wasn't sure mom could do about it, but when you happen to get an epic noseblood you need to show someone right?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

And the young cub's mother was out.

Rarely was Ea gone from the medical dens. If she needed something Sera or one of the other medics would go get it. Sera wasn't exactly sure of what she was doing but she knew knew that Ea left mumbling something and Sera was here watching the den. Sera was one of the first apprentices to the grumpy black lioness and there were more but she felt like at times Ea trusted her to do things around the den, and even apparently leave her alone. There were a few times where she found herself alone with Ea's cubs but she honestly didn't mind too much. Sera liked cubs, but she wasn't in any rush at all to have any. She liked her job too much and she was normally far to busy to care about having cubs, instead she enjoyed occasionally cub sitting Ea's.

Speaking of Ea's cubs her attention turned toward the front of the den. She looked at the little cub and almost giggled a little as she stared at him. She wasn't exactly amused by a bleeding nose but she was really more of amused by what the cub said and how he said it and how he couldn't help but to giggle a little. It wasn't exactly something she was extremely worried about nose bleeds where too much of a huge concern, she moved toward the cub right away. "How did you do this little one?" she asked curiously.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 am
Yin-Bug

Eld knew most of the medics since he was all but raised in the medical dens. As far as he was concerned Seraphina was just as good an audience as anyone else. He snorted to try to clear his nose, without really accomplishing much more than spreading the gunk around.

"Hi aubtie Serabina," he said and padded towards her as she approached, "I was attacked! Sort of... Sobeting in the sadd tribbed me up... Sobeting Ebil!"

He might have sort of stumbled and fell while frolicking around by himself... But surely something must have tripped him. Um… Like an invisible beetle! He hated when that happened.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:44 am
Sera made a face at the cub's plan of action for clearing his nose. Why did he have to do that. Now that was going to have to be another thing that she was going to have to clean up. She flicked her tail behind her and then laughed a greeting back to the male male. "Yes, hello Eld." She then listened to the cub's story, pretty amused by his recount of what happened. "Attacked huh?" She asked, "The sand is pretty tricky." She was thinking and pushing around sacks on the side, looking at the roots that she had. She did have something that could possibly stop the blood but the idea of it wasn't going to work, it would be better if it was a cut.

"You really are just going to have to hang out, I have no clue what I can get you for the nose bleed." She commented laughing a little again at the cub's story. "After this I just might have to help you find the something evil huh?" She asked him curiously, maybe distracting him would keep him from spitting the blood all over the place again.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:45 pm
Yin-Bug

"Yeah," he said and nodded, "There was something really tricky in the sand."

He sat down in a mess-free part of the floor and watched Sera do her thing. It was comforting to see her go through the various healing supplies, and he wasn't too heart broken when she declared that she didn't have anything for his nose. He liked to hang out here, it was sort of an extension of their playground and Eld was more familiar with playing here than with the other youngsters of the pride.

Eld snorted again, but the resulting mess wasn't as impressive as the last one. It did clear up his nose somewhat, however. Eld couldn't decide if he should be pleased for being able to breathe through his nose or if he should sulk because the awesome bloodbath was coming to an end.

"Yeah," he said, "We can do that. I need to practice fighting evil!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Sera stared at the cub's mess for a moment. She could already feel tired cleaning it up but at the same time she couldn't help but snicker a little as she started toward the front of the den using a bowl to scoop up some sand. she wandered her way back in and placed it on the ground as she looked at the little male and smiled. "Well, it sounds like it really was tricky, especially if your nose looks like that." She wasn't sure of what else to say to the little cub. She liked cubs and most of the time, but there were other times where she just didn't know what she was going to do with herself around the cubs.

She took a moment and spread the sands out on the ground trying to absorb the blood into one pile. She then started to sweep it out of the den before she turned to the cub and spoke to him once again. "Would you like for me to go with you to see what we could do about those evils?" She asked him curiously looking over and checking out his nose to check to make sure everything seemed to be going together nicely and he wasn't drowning in his blood.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 am
Yin-Bug
Wow... I don't know how many times I've started this and then managed to delete it on accident.

Eld followed at Sera's heels as she cleaned up the blood and spread new sand. He was trying not to get in the way, but he couldn't resist poking his nose in for a closer look now and then. It would probably have been a much quicker cleaning operation if he hadn't been there, but at least he wasn't actively sabotaging.

"What's the sand for," he asked and pawed at it, but then he noticed the way it soaked up the blood. "Ooooooh..."

He followed her again as she swept it away, and it was clearly visible that it was hard for him not to play around. It was quite obvious that he wasn't running any risk of dying just yet.

"Yay," he chirped and ran ahead out of the den. "I can show you were I was playing when it happened!"

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:08 pm
Annchen

Seraphina had a small amused smile on her face. She had to say that she wasn't too happy about him counter productive to what she was trying to do, but she was completely amused by his antics. Generally cubs were all kinds of interesting and amusing. Although at times frustrating, this time it was just amusing. She then smiled once again as the cub asked her why she was spreading sand. She thought he understood it but she decided to explain anyway. "Well, it soaks up the sand so that it'll be easier to clean up later. We could put some in your nose but I think you might not like it that much." She teased as she started to walk toward the front of the den.

She squinted her eyes as she walked out of the den her eyes slowly adjusting to the light, she looked at him with one eye open, before turning once again. "Alright squirt tell me where this rock is?" She said looking at him with a smile on her face.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Yin-Bug

Eld giggled and covered his nose with his paw as she suggested mopping up the nose bleed with sand. He did some three legged running in the sand outside, miraculously without falling face first. He wiped his paw on the sand and looked around.

"I thiink..." he said as he was looking around for his rocky foe, "Hmmm..."

He put his face close to the ground, following an uneven trail of tiny droplets of blood. If he would have lifted his gaze he might have noticed the cub shaped indentation in the sand from his face-plant earlier just a few strides away. But it was much more fun to follow the trail with his nose as close to it as possible.

"I found a clue!" he announced.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 am
Seraphina couldn't help but to giggle a little at the small lion's trip and fall. "I guess you were going to mop up the blood in your nose anyway." She teased a little, she turned to see the den, thinking in her mind if it was safe to leave it. She was more than sure no one injured was going to be coming in some time soon and even if they did she knew how many of the creatures around here worked, they had habits of hanging out and then just hopelessly waiting until some one came back. Not only that but she was pretty sure that Ea would be showing up anytime soon anyway.

She stretched her front paws out and squinted some as the light hit her eyes, but she quickly started to follow after the small cub. "A clue?" She repeated, looking down at the ground she too noticed the blood. "It seems you did!" She repeated for a second before laughing. "you must have almost died on your way here!" She teased poking the cub as she walked behind him.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 am
Yin-Bug
silly cub...

"I did?" he asked, looking up at her, "Yeah! I nearly DIED!"

The irony was lost on the cub, but he seemed to be incredibly pleased to have had an near death experience. He was now prancing instead of sneaking along, momentarily forgetting that he was looking for clues to the whereabouts of a rock-monster.

"Have you nearly died Auntie?" he asked. "It's good that I didn't. Because I'd be DEAD."

That wouldn't have been as cool as nearly dying. Mostly because it'd be extremely hard to brag about it later.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games