Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 pm
Kata had shown Ubi, and introduced him her world. She wanted to shield him as much as possible but after she had to report back to Emi. Coming back was like.. Showing her face to reality. What had they done to him while she was gone? She knew he went on a mission during her leave. That much as known. An assassination. Her heart sunk in to her throat..

But at least she was going to finally tell him. Her name.

Something that was so important to her.. Everyone knew informants didn't get told a lot of things. She'd hope that they stayed strict to their mouths and not told him before her. That'd ruin everything. She'd even taught him her hiding place, just in case he needed a get away from the pride. An underground her den had.. Leading up to a tiny little spring.

Upon her arrival, she looked about the pride- One cheetah in particular had shown an interest in her before but.. She hadn't realized what feelings were and was soully stuck in to the pride's missions. Though she had brought him in to the pride, this was different.. The whole way here she was. Well, her stomach was turning, and she felt like she was flying but not. Her ears were burning and she couldn't shake the memories she had with him. Especially the lick.

He wasn't to be found. Did they... no. He was an informant. No one would hurt him. Going in to the fighters ring, though so many fought in front of her. He wasn't there. Did he leave? He would have gotten killed. A gulp went down hard.. Her heart started sinking now and her head hung lower and lower. Til finally she stopped by her den. Patting in to the tunnel..

"I.. guess hes.. with the entertainers." The only place she hadn't looked. "Or with the nannies.. but I mean- not unless he got someone knocked up." As soon as she arrived at the spring.. He wasnt there, and she grazed to the spring and laid upon it. Sighing hard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:40 pm
The dark brown cheetah popped his head out of the water and inhaled deeply. He enjoyed this spring he was trying to see how long he could hold his breathe, he was please it was growing the more he tried. Ubi smelt something familiar looking around he caught sight of the firey cheetah he secretly liked at the spring as she seemed to be upset over something. Was she looking for someone? Was she looking for him? He stepped out of the water. "Where you lookin' fo lil ol me?" He said in a humous accent calling out to Hotaru.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm
As soon she sighed- he popped out of the water and a sudden readiness to slash his throat out was the only instinct she had and went to swepite before pulling back her claws at the last minute. "Ubi!?" She yelped in surprised. "Damnit! I could have killed you!" Swiping at his head now, out to hit him instead of killing him. Grumbling.. and looking rather pleased even while she grumbled.

She'd been looking for him everywhere- and an urge came through her, but the lack of knowing what that urge was- kept her from leaping on him with joy. But she didn't- she just.. stayed there staring at him.

"No-... Yea-.. Making sure you weren't dead." She huffed and puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. Then she slowly went in to the water and went up close to his face.. Personal space- she knew that all too well when she made it known to so many others- but this time she was the one whom closed in on him. "Your important to us after all. How did things go while I was gone- your ok right?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Day Dreamer427
Ubi couldnt help but smirk. He had begun to understand how Hotaru's mind worked. Mybe its because he didnt really see much of anyone except her. He smiled as she hit him, she was looking for him.

"Ya Im fine," He said pking his chest, "Nope not dead yet." Ubi smiled trying to be a smartass towards her. He paused noticing she was concerned for him; then an idea popped into his head. "Well there was this one cheetah a little while ago that hurt me...like really hurt me" He said trailing off trying to grab her attention.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:32 pm
Kata circled around him and didn't lay- just lowered herself beside him in the water.. Almost circling him like a shark but not out of a death wish but out of habit. "Tfft." As if she CARED about him not being dead- when really she was so worried she could throw up. That feeling was NOT just some regular feeling.. In fact she shot her looks away from him.

Her den was... filled now. Where it was empty all the time- and just a plae to rest.. now there was something to go home to... Something her family never gave her the pleasure of feeling. "Huh?" She turned back to him and got up to all fours- growling. "Who-!" A hiss started errupting from her. She still couldn't shake the worry.

If someone HAD done something- oh... she wished they would. She ached now to sink her teeth in to someone that tried to take -..... Her thoughts were pushed aside. "WHat did they look like." Getting up in face demaning answerings and even going chest to chest with him. As if he had riled her up- and thus getting her worked up for sure. How she played so easily in to his paw.. For now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am
Ubi noticed how she reacted she did care even if she wouldn't admit it. "If you don't care then why does it bother you that someone hurt me. " He smiled teasing her a bit. He sighed, "But that's for later day." Ubi continued with Hotarus original question thinking about the best way he could put it, then he smiled and took in a deep breath.

"Well the cheetah was a bit orange in the fur, tough, strong, they even caught me off guard. It seemed almost like she was on fire. I didnt see it coming, she hit me with a rock and i was out cold; it was right around the time
you brought me here." He smirked putting an emphasis on the you and waited for her to realize that it was her that he was referring to and the day when she brought him into the pride offically.

He didnt regret it, it hurt for a few days but getting knocked out by a female you secretly like will do that to anyone as well as give them a bruised ego. But coming to the pride with her, for her was one of the best decisions he ever made.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 am
Day Dreamer427

"No because.. They cant touch an informant! Do you how bad that would be!? Do you even realize!"

The worried was filling with rage and she dashed out of the water. As if she had just been born again and wrapped around for a minute. Just to stare at him. "That snake..She dares. I will-. " She would first think it was her sister. Always trying to one up her since the beginning. Then looking down as to calculate the evidence. It took her a few good moments.. Thinking back on who was there to carry him in. Evaluating, then she realized it couldn't have been her team. Blue, black..

Then all her body stilled. Almost dangerously she rose her head... Her fiery markings upon her cheeks seemed to glow.
Yep. She figured it out.

"And by any chance did she know how weak you were. And how bad you are at well everything~oh wait.. Your pretty good at slacking off and being the bait~" A growling chuckle. She totally fell for that one..

"You little brat!"
Then literately launched herself at him. Sending them flying back and in to the spring. He got her.. And in their suspended state, she just gazed at him... He was clever.. And that she could admire-admitting he had made her chuckle and it just seemed... Like 'carefree'. The stress had seeped out of her back as soon as she came up for air.. And inhaled it, the relief it brought.

"Swear if you do that to me again, I will personally be the one to torture you. Then kill you." Making a very pouty face and huffed, throwing her furred mohawk back. Still suspended and decided to pull herself back on to drier land..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Ubunifu chuckled, he knew she would react like that but she need it; she was always so uptight. Well it seemed like that; she need more time to have fun, after all no work and no play makes for a very cranky cheetah. As for Hotaru it makes her more violent.

When she flipped her fur, she was so beautiful; he just wished she would show him any signs that she liked him a definite sign. When Ubi saw her walk toward to shore line he got another idea. He ran towards her wrapping his paw around her and with a swift surprising motion pulled her back in the water with a giant grin on his face; he knew he was going to get it now.

"I did say you could leave." He said with a chuckle and splashing water at her; she need to relax a bit more and let loose.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 am
Chi Sohma
Day Dreamer427

The irony of forbidding love to ever come remotely near here. Til he arrived- she was never interested. Never in the want for someone but he had clearly broke through the walls and ended up falling.. Even if she was angry for him tricking her- she had become light hearted and when pulled it was all, unexpected. Getting pulled in to him, her heart jumped then easily sunk in to his grasp and shook her face when splashed.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

A light blush had heated her cheeks- confused more than anything.. Splashing? She couldn't remember anyone doing that before- directed at someone. Which made her- like an unknowing child pat the water to discover the playfullness in it, then returned the favor at him. Only to crack a smirk and slightly chuckle- but awkwardly.. It was trying to become a laugh but he laughed so wholesomely that she couldn't help be entranced...

This was the attraction's root. He was so different- like.. no one she had known. Ever.

"You got games boy~" She mocked him. "I am not under you orders pfft~"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 am

"I was just having some fun you seem a little tense." He chuckled as he swam to her.

Ubi smiled and went in front of her, muzzle to muzzle. "But i was hoping that you would stay. With me." He smiled, he was making a move he just hoped that she wouldnt reject him. But he wondered even if she did would he stop and the more he thought about it the more he didn't think he would. He already gave up so much to be with her a cheetah he hardly knew.

Ubi looked the cheetah in her eyes. "Stay with me for a while." He gave her a lick on the cheek. He wasn't ready for this moment to be over it felt like he was never going to have another chance like this. A chance to make the perfect moment.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm
The absence of understanding him baffled her beyond belief. All her life, she was working- and training... 'Fun' to them was going out and training or watching entertainers. THAT was normal 'fun'. Maybe even getting pulled in to a dance or something of the sort but to ever have something this... Meaningless? Well to the first eye, yes it was but.. With him, her heart was beating now.. So even if she just couldn't get over the splashing- when he came close to her face.

A blush could be seen through her tear markings- like a subtle glow. Literately her rough around the edges face became more surprised than anything and when he licked her she didn't quite know what to do. For one, she could get angry at him wasting her time- but she didn't have a mission to attend to and he was the sole reason she came back in to her den at all.

"....Ok..." Her limbs felt like mush now, but she was still a hardass. When she casted her gaze away to breath and come back.. She found herself just simply staring at him..  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games