I'm not even going to lie, I posted this in the wrong place... It's not a creepy pasta though, it's actually true... Has this happened to anybody else???

It all started about three days ago, I started experiencing what I can only call "tremors". So waking up in the morning, I walk into my kitchen and see what almost looks like a tree... Except it is all brown. I tremble and blink, it's gone... but this ere feeling flows over me almost like I'm being watched.
Now, the same thing happens later when I'm driving with my dad, we're driving along on the highway, and I spotted him again! The same ere chill runs down my spine.

Today, I'm cutting my grass and I see what looks like a brown bird of some kind... I walk closer to it, and it disappears. Later I'm in the shower and what appears to be a single brown finger appears on the half opened curtain... I nearly die from fright...

Please if this is happening to anybody else, or happened to anybody else, PM me! This is scaring the living daylight out of me, I don't know if I'm slipping from the grips of reality! Am I sizophrenic? Am I developing some kind of psychosis?