Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poopsmcguire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:26 pm
has anyone got any good information about how to beat 15 min man melee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:06 pm
Use DK, and just do downB and rapidly tap b. Watch out for random items and bob-ombs/motion sensor bombs, always try to grab healing items and invincibility stars.  

divine_chaos_demon

aznlegacy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:21 am
divine_chaos_demon
Use DK, and just do downB and rapidly tap b. Watch out for random items and bob-ombs/motion sensor bombs, always try to grab healing items and invincibility stars.
yup..thats all there is to it..use DK..and downB for 15 min...yes boring, but it gets the job done i suppose  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:50 am
I was samus. Missle everything that moves and if you get stuck, use the bomb move to escape.  

7r1gg3r_h499y

7r1gg3r_h499y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:51 am
Carp, forgot to look at eh date....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:32 pm
Get Mewtwo, and go to the edge (doesn't matter which one). Make sure your back is to the arena and press the B button. That's all you have to do. In fact you can probably leave the room and do something else for 15 min...  

cght45694

spiderlord65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:17 pm
well i use mario and just cape the crap outta people that useually works  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:21 pm
divine_chaos_demon

That's the best way. The only thing to worry about are party balls filled with bob-ombs.  

Ronin_686

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:38 pm
I beat 15-minute melee with Mr.G&W. Once.

I was on a school vacation... function... thing... Anyway, someone brought smash.

He needed 15min melee cleared, and said whoeve can clear it, gets my Josie Marin poster. Someone suggested I should try with G&W, so I went first, and BAM, got it.

Got the poster and everyone's angry signatures and hate letters still hanging in my room to this day.

I've also never been able to beat 15 min melee with G&W again either... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:56 pm
i did it with marth, just sat under the left platform and u tilted all above me, and dtilted anyone approaching me lol it was pretty funny  

Dynasty_77

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:35 pm
You can use Fox or Falco and use the B (left and right) attack to go really fast back and forth, sweeping many off the stage at one time. Also use their fire attack, Up B....though I failed, you may not.  
Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games