Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Alaska, Sun Hunter (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Alaska Melody Burns
Nicknames: Al, Allie

Category: Sun

The Weapon
Name: Kit
Nicknames: n/a
Type of Weapon: Leiomano
Unsummoned: green-grey version of this ear cuff
Former species of weapon: Noise reaper

Personalities: Alaska The first thing many people notice about Alaska is her grace and refined posture. Every single gesture and movement she makes appears to be infused with an unusual amount of sophistication and confidence. While she moves with certain grace, it contrasts greatly with her scowl and often-disgusted expression. Her scowl is usually twisted to reveal her teeth and her forehead filled with creases. Although she is likely used to speaking in a lady-like manner, over the recent years she’s taken to a rougher manner of speaking. Combined with her tattoos, there is a dissonance between Alaska’s refinement and rough air.

Alaska will have none of your s**t. If something bothers her, she’ll immediately say so unless her safety or something equally important is on the line. After years staying quiet about her discontent and following orders obediently, she’s decided that she’ll definitely make her opinion known. In fact, in most situations she’ll most likely state her opinion and then attempt to get violent with the involved party. Now that she knows she doesn’t have to restrain herself, Alaska is also prone to getting physical and engaging in fights.

Despite her rougher and seemingly brasher personality, she still remains shrewd due to her days as a perfectionist, though that specific side of her rarely rears its ugly head. She tries not to dive into a situation clueless. If someone observes her closely, they’ll notice that Alaska is constantly examining her surroundings and the people around her. While she now prefers to fight and do hands-on work (thus her placement in the sun division), Alaska also believes that rushing in is incredibly stupid and inefficient.

Although moody and cranky, she is incredibly protective of her friends and loved ones, especially her twin. Saying she has a sister complex wouldn’t be an exaggeration. As the older twin, Alaska can even be compared to an overprotective older brother.

Kit If Alaska is a cranky old geezer woman than Kit is an annoying brat. Her high, grating voice always gets on the hunter’s nerves and her expression will often cycle between anger, frustration, and death glares due to Kit’s doings. Alaska is convinced that Kit is a child, considering that the weapon is easily distracted and loves to bother her somehow one way or another. Kit is also hyper and would likely run around the place when placed in a golem. While easily distracted, there are also times when the weapon is childishly persistent.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? (solo here desu ‘v’ )
Years of lying combined with her spiraling relationship with her parents, Alaska chose to run away. As liberating as it was, she still felt something was incomplete and decided to become a hunter in hopes of finding that missing thing.

Weapon Ability Burst Round (Swift Strikes) Alaska swings her leiomano and releases the spikes on her weapon.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour/Style: see art
Skin Colour: Peach
Clothing Style/Colours: see art
Extra: see art
References: ah yes fabulous lady

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Reserved for idk things I guess  

Syusaki

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 am
Alaska a question
do you like puns?

8DDDDDDDDDDDD
(ilu syu)

The one thing I know is that w/ the cosplay rule revamp you might have to change or clarify or w/e I'm honestly not sure how the rule revamp will effect weapons.

Other thing with approval is nat. violet eyes. Violet isn't a 'real' eye color unless a person is albino (which comes with it's own issues), and thus could only happen via contacts. D: Sorry

And this is just a 'makin sure'- all hunter weapons are at least 1-2nd year student ages at time of becoming a weapon. CAN STILL BE CHILDISH, just wouldn't be a 'child.'

Personally I'd just like to see more elaboration with history and how she saw shadows and the like- how it affected her growing up and the like.

Non approval per stuffs I just mention to ppl:
Avoid making 'static' statements vrs objective statements.
IE: The first thing many people notice about Alaska is her grace and refined posture.
Vrs
The first thing many people might notice about Alaska is her grace and refined posture.

Basically ones comes off as closed, or predetermining how a character should react, while the other presents it as an option/favorable suggestion that still shows what is indeed, a noticeable trait.
DAS IT THO
syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 pm
Hi bby QAQ since eye color isn't naturally purple, lets assume that they are blue and Nevada is the on the wears contacts Kay? Alaska is all naturaleeeeee  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Ooh yeah the cosplay revamp UM Kit is basically the same type of reaper as RA's Vaith so...I don't know if that's okay, I hope it is? 8Da

Changed violet to green lol Nyx it's green not blue you silly butt. =v= On my computer screen, anyways. OnO

I actually wrote some past solos for Alaska already! 8D I can link those, but I'm thinking of rewriting them. ^^;;a Soo I'll leave the reason as is for now. orz

Ahh yeah I make statements 'open' by saying many rather than...all. If that makes sense. orz The description is..loose I'm just incapable of clearly saying so lies on floor. I'll change it when I'm not watching Den-O..>>

iStoleYurVamps
ilu bby uvu <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:12 pm
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 06. 10 .13

//Name: Alaska Melody Burns
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer