Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Ruka grumbled to herself as she paced around the pride. No particular path in mind, just taking a stroll. It was pretty boring out today, not to mention extremely murky, wet, and dreary. She wasn't really a fan of wet, but she would cope. There was no need for her to lose her cool around here. She was now a female of power, and power didn't pout and cower at the first signs of rain.

Changing her posture, Ruka forced herself to stand tall allowing her nose to naturally rise into the air. Her strides became more precise and she walked as though she were the gods gift to the savanna. Now if only someone were actually around to notice her, that would make her day to complete. Someone she could chat with, and y'know do female things. Gossiping was her absolute favorite thing, even if she knew the gossip wasn't true. It was the idea behind it. The idea that the words spoken in shadows were of her own creation. The thought brought a creepy grin to her maw and she silently hoped someone would show up. It had been quite some time since she had a good talking with, well, anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image The hybrid, and one of the most brutal of the fighters thus far. It wasn't a problem in the beginning- til SHE lost the only one she cared about. Literately, the one that she loved so much- walked out on her. Because of the rumors that whispered in to the pride. From that point- she didn't know it was rumors- no, she thought her love walked out on her because she wasn't strong enough. She couldn't protect her. But in reality- their love was forbidden, one because of gender- and two and most important because Espoir.... was a hybrid. At which point, she trained double- triple and as hard as she could to go up in to the currency rank. That was what she wanted- so then she could finally take up her loved one by her side.. Or so she thought would happen but these illusions were far from the truth..

She could be easily manipulated- though she wouldn't admit to it. Her father had been the head currency fight and a leopard. Bodyguard to the royal family, and she had a good 'bloodline' she came from. Unfortunately her father had done a cheetah instead of a leopard. Which put Espoir at so many disadvantages- and on top of that. He had a split personality- then in addition.. her father was announced dead during a mission.. His own team members ganged up on him. Even if he abused all her sisters- and especially Amour...and herself. Still his death was slightly painful..

Her life was in shambled- but it only made her work JUST as hard.. The hybrid was far from girlly, but enough broken to be shoved in to malice.. Anything would leave an impression on her now. ...Abila... The only one she had eyes for- the one she fought.. Because of this love... that she thought she had. She would do ANYTHING to have it once again.. No matter what it took.

By this point, she was getting groomed to see Abila, but when she went to look for the entertainer- she was gone. Off on a mission. The other entertainers didn't forget to mention she left with Rada...

And the pain in her heart started... And a gruff sounded and she stomped her way out.. and threw- and kicked rocks around the center where others would stroll. Looking up, rain was coming.. and she growled deeply.. Starring off in to no direction.. Just growling. "Damnit- doesn't she know its dangerous to be out there now." She spoke to herself, and that was quite often after Abila left her. Unaware that a royal would be near by.. to even hear her words. That would inject venom in to the relationship even further.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 pm
Ruka pulled herself out of her own stuck up stupor, her ears perked to the voice she knew she had heard. Though the voice wasn't in sight yet, with her perfect hearing, it didn't take her long to find it.

At her first sight of the obviously flustered hybrid, her eyes lit up with delight. Finally! Someone who could give her the attention she deserved, someone she could fill to the brim with juicy gossip. If she were any more diabolical in her planning, she could be rubbing her paws together menacingly. But she took a pass on that action, viewing it as more cliche' than plausible. Instead she took a few seconds to smooth over her look, some last second grooming of her paws seemed to be in order. Yes, she couldn't just go out there looking like any old commoner could she? NOPE!

"Doesn't who know its dangerous to be out where dearie?" Her words cooed from her lips , as she tried to ooze a friendly appearance. She was the first to admit that it was difficult, but she was also the first to admit, it could be done.

As she stepped ever closer to the hybrid, she noted the out of place stones and debris. "What is it that has you all in a hissy? Surely its not as bad as it seems?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm
The hybrid had known all too well this betrayal. This heartache that kept pulling at her heart and when she turned to hear the voice- a beautiful leopard had shown her face.. Admitting Espoir was too rough at the moment to follow a respectful suit of attention to her. Analyzing who this was, and she couldn't not put a paw on it, but how she carried herself, she either had to be a real high class entertainer or a royal. One of the two so she bowed her head, slightly.

"....." She stayed quiet for a good few moments to just be a 'rock' of emotions before her heart cracked and it made her relieve herself the air trapped in her maw. "The roguelands." Looking up to her. "As bad- Half of my team has not made it back. Reports of slaughtering upon the roguelands. Those that bare our symbol, that bare the pride on their chests."

Giving her a very roughed- angry look. Neither cheetah nor leopard, but she bore a lot more scars and a lot more courage than most... But even then, her heart was weak enough to fall in to the hands of any whom possessed the power to manipulate her. She had a lot of bronze, especially with the build of a leopard- which she could tower over if she wanted to show strength but as a respected fighter currency she couldn't do that. Especially with how hard she worked to get this rank..

"That IS bad." Lifting her body up. "But you have nothing to worry about- you must have plenty of guards, enough for you to be safe. You need not worry." Having realized she might have slipped disrespect in her tongue she bowed formally. A KNIGHT to a lady, thats how she bowed.
"It is best I take my leave m'lady. Good day." Then almost turned to leave.. having very slow movements, dragging almost..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm
Nkiruka frowned, a false frown, but a frown none the less. This hybrid seemed out of sorts, as though she needed someone to talk to. What exactly a hybrid would have to talk about, she had not the slightest clue. Since when was it her job to care about hyrbids? Oh right, it sort of was her job. Or at least, a high priority of her's. She knew she couldn't allow this opportunity to slip through her paws. She had to spend time with this female, five in head first - so to speak. She needed this hybrid to spill her guts, and by god she would do it.

"You poor dear..." Ruka, dipped her head back to the female. She appreciated that the female knew she was someone to respect, but she also wanted the other to have the same feeling.

Her faux sense of respect and good intentions, would hopefully hold up. Truthfully she fancied herself an expert, but everyone had their off days...

"Well I suppose that is bad then..." Frowning slightly, she further stepped towards the female, just as nearly as she began to walk away. Quick Ruka! THINK! You have to keep her here. "Why don't you tell me about it? Your worries shouldn't go so unnoticed, and from your actions. You seem to be holding a lot in. Such a shame, to bear such a weight on your fine, strong shoulders." Ruka paused in her tracks, hoping her words would be enough to stop the female in her tracks. If not, she would need another strategy.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm
From a bow to a leave, she didn't have any intention on keeping the conversation going. In fact, her direction now was to alienate herself.. Til those venous, yet so comforting words came out of the other which stopped her cold in her tracks. Looking out to where she was headed, then casting her gaze aside. Absorbing them for a moment in silence.. Her heart was taking a pounding. Her everything was hurting. The stress was pushing her over the edge and showed her sides of her father within her. THAT, was killing her from the inside out. How violent she could be...

Maybe.. If she did have someone to help, maybe.. Just..

Slowly, Espoir turned to her side. Innocently hurtful yet endearing eyes gazed over the council lady. Then down again... as if to accept her words and submit to her. When she got close enough, she would give a soft nod, and grip the ground. "Holding more than I can bare." The sound of pain in her voice. "I feel.... useless." The opening.. "With all of whats going on just my whole body is screaming.. that its done. It can't take anymore- and for what.. for what!" Abila, now married- and off doing missions. Rada, plainfully being a personal guard and got closer and close to HER Abila. SHE should have been the bodyguard!

The love of her life. Married.
Half her team- dead.
Mourning couldn't begin to explain..

What about the massive fights and break outs the pride had been experiencing. The tension, you could cut it with a knife! "I just don't fit anywhere." Which had been true- without Abila she felt LESS than nothing.. She wasn't the better half of anyone- NOTHING.

"Arg! I just- my apologizes, I really shouldn't boast my misfortunes upon you m'lady. Maybe I should just leave..."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:23 pm
Nkiruka cooed softly as the hybrid slowly poured her heart out. Yes, she would listen to everything she had to say, perhaps something interesting would come of it? Or perhaps not, but what really mattered, at least to an extent was that she get to know her market more. The hybrids, they were, in a way, her meal ticket. She needed to figure out a way to slide into their favor more easily. Perhaps ... this one would be of service to that very objective?

Nkiruka nearly jumped when the female suggested leaving, No! She couldn't leave so soon. Not when this brilliant idea had just begun to hatch in her head!

"Oh but you don't have to. I have two ears capable of listening to all of your troubles. Besides, its been a very slow day you won't be keeping me." The leopardess purred as she took a seat nearer to the other and patted the ground for her to join her.

"After all, us girls have to stick together right? Now come tell Nkiruka all about what troubles you.."

Chi Sohma

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff