Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am
Blu Chalk
Lethrossen

nothing super specific, the family would probably be fairly close to pride rock. Mng & most likely Vigo would be near by, within sight. (so the cubs would be able to be far enough away to feel somewhat independent but Mng would probably go looking for them if they got farther away than that)

Hurrr~ sorry for the late response! One last thing and I promise I'll scurry off and start the thread. xD
Should I start the rp in the prideland's subforum or rogue lands? I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. >3

putting it in the pridelands is fine~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:18 am
Guys, I will be home soon and have full internet access again >_>;;

little bit of a forced hiatus due to my own foolishness, but just a few more days. Will be getting to replies heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:54 am
Taurid and Jua Bwana might be interesting to RP together. He's not so much a bully as just...cruel. He really isn't a nice cub. I think they'd end up being like...frienemies. A mutual distaste and respect for each other. It could be fun, anyway XD Maybe some odd kind of friendship in the future. Like, they rag on each other/torment each other constantly but as soon as someone threatens or does something to one of them, the other is there to be like 'hey, back off. This is MY punching bag'.

Lethrossen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 am
Lethrossen

Here you go!  

Skyflu
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am
guys, thank you for being patient with me! I am trying hard to get some time.

I talked my mom into getting internet up where I am currently living though, which is good. Just not so sure when it will actually be installed. I might just go ahead and call and get it installed myself XD

Anyways, I haven't forgotten threads or anything heart just... superduper slow!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff