Love 'em!
  Can't stand the little bastards!
  I don't care either way.
  Evil penguins stole my muffin!
View Results

Vegacom2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:27 pm
I like/tolerate spiders...

I mean I owned a tarantula when I was younger, but my youngest brother smashed it with the Sunday newspaper... crying

I don't like the smaller ones that you can see and they either crawl on you when you're sleeping, drop on your head when you're taking a shower, or they get on your hair, crawling around like mad...

I don't like killing them, so I get my Mom or Dad take it outside...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:29 pm
I like spiders. They are cool to watch and they keep nastier bugs away. They also have very intersting anatomy. I also like tarantulas and I can tolerate petting them. I just can't hold them because I'm uber ticklish and would end up dropping them.

Provided they don't live in my room. Or decide to drop on my head or other body part. Then I squash them (if they are those massive wolf spiders), er, well, rather squeal and make my dad squash them, or take them outside, via cup and index card.

Ophelia Rose

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:52 pm
IY_and_MCR
My biggest fear is the spider. My fear for the spider is even greater than that of public speacking.

I got shown this picture of one in some desert it was a gaint and even in picture form I found it unsettleing. Sadly without the spider in all their creepyness we would be swarmed with insects.

I once was surprised by a big spider in the bathroom and proceeded to have a nightmare about it. That was a long time ago and I still remember it.

If I see a spider it is going to die more than once. It will be smashed,burnt,poisened,drowned,and stabbed before I am satisfied it is dead. Then I have to shower and repeatedly comb my hair to stop the feeling that there are spiders on me.

So yeah. I don't like them.

oh god, i know.

i do the exact same thing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:52 pm
I'm okay with spiders, as long as they're not the little tiny ones that get everywhere and jump around and walk all funny, those ones creep me out.  

Alandiel_Darksbane

Friendly Genius

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Aww, I think jumping spiders are cute!

I can understand not liking them, though. They hop in unpredictable directions, and you never know when they'll get in your hair. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:28 pm
i absolutly love spiders  

Willie-John[Abomination]

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out