Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Calm Before the Storm (Tuaika x Eileifr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:36 pm
Eileifr/Endling belongs to Chi Sohma
Tuaika belongs to Summer Rain 07

Ending, or which his sister had long long ago called him was heading out in to the desert. He had been lost for DAYS, after the run in with hyenas chasing him from his forest home now ... he was off in the sea of gold and he didn't know where he was. He was running for days and after eating a lizard two days ago.. Every step was unsatisifying, and then finally his body just stopped and fell forward in to the ground making a puff of smoke that encased his body..

Tuaika was out on a jog. After the morning meetings, he was tired of being cooped up in the temple, and needed some fresh air. the hot winds kicked up a bit, sending small clouds of dust everywhere. Wait.. what was that? Out of the corner of his eye, Tuaika saw something blue poking out of the sands. It was too small to be a rogue oasis, and there had been no rain fall out in these parts. He came closer to see that the blue color was fur. With his paw, he brushed away some of the sand. "A cheetah.... out here?" He said to himself as he looked around. He slowly leaned down to crab the scruff of his neck, and hoist the small cat on his back. Slowly, he carried him over to an oasis. The sandy lion carefully set the cheetah in the shade, and reached down his paw into the water, and splashed the cheetah.

He was going in to dreams. Illusions of how his family was and even meeting a girl.. Wow. It was such a good dream before water splashed on him and he gasped for air as if he was drowning.. Shaking his face out and looked up in to the face of a lion... then flipped out and rustled in to the sands against before tripping, falling and twisting his ankle. Oh WHY did he do that! Falling on his shoulder and whimpered..

"Whoa whoa.." He held out his paws. "It's alright." He said as he sat back down. "You okay?" He stood took a few steps towards him. "I found you out in the middle of nowhere." He looked toward the direction they came from. "I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up." He smirked a little, "No telling how long you'd been out there."

A sigh happened upon him.. Letting the other spout whatever he had to- just he needed time to absorb where he was and how he got here. Closing his eyes and letting the other's voice filter before opening his eyes and looking up at the character. "I've been traveling for days.." His voice was slurred and he laid his face back down on the sand. "This sea of whatever this is ... is like neverending..." He complained. "I twisted my ankle trying to get a lizard and I don't know exactly what happened after that.. "Where am I anyways..This.. place."

He seemed confused. He didn't know what sand was? "Your... your in the desert." He said as he looked off to the distance. "About half a day that way is the Dawn Walker Pride. My home." He smiled lightly. He remembered twisting his ankles a lot when he was younger. Not knowing what sand would yield, and what patches would stand firm. "Yes, the sands here can be unforgiving. I'm just glad I found you when I did." He said, "A little while longer and you would have been completely buried.

"Desert? Have I walked that long to this dissalant place?" He spoke under breath and looked back at him. "I would have gotten in to a lot of trouble if I stumbled in to a pride full of lions.." He shuttered at the thought of his parts being mangled by what his picture of lions were- except this one. This one saved him for some ungodly reason.. "Burried? One could be burried alive here?!" Oh gawds what had he gotten himself in to, he lifted his body up again, weakly. "Is there anything other than lizards as fast as myself here..How do you hunt- the birds fly to high above with no trees around to grasp them." Finally sitting on his hunches.

He nodded carefully. "If you're cought out in the middle of the sands during a storm, it can whip up giant clouds of sand that can block out the sun..." He said as he watched the cheetah's movements, aware that he might flee at any moment. "We have lost a great number of elder lions and cubs to such storms." He contunued, "Even the most able bodies cannot seem to win against it."

His ears perked up at the mention of hunting, and his stomach started to growl. "Oh, um.. well," His serious tone earlier seemed to melt away, "There are some other game around. But most of the time you have to travle far from the lands near the planes." He said as he looked off into the distance. "And lizards are chewy, and don't have much meat on them." He said as he made a face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am
"Storms!?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing! Looking down, then around a bit, there were no signs of that around. If there was danger, Ending would probably flee the scene. Thinking and putting a paw to rub his tongue, BAD idea. All the sand just painted all over his tongue and he spat with such an idioitic move! "Ahh PHA PHA~" Coughing and trying to spit and failed. "Tell me there is water around here and not this... whatever this is. Dirt thing~" Trying to blow the sand out of his mouth, which would have looked rather odd.

"Ok- so no food~ great~" His stomach grumbling and making him shake with weakness. "Well if you can point me a way~ I'd be really happy to know this plains or water~ and I don't wanna become like your elders and die out here- How do you do it anyways?"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items