Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 pm
jesse_aikens19
oh......sorry

No need to be, if anyone that should be me for unintentionally questioning your ideals. My apologies, it was all mere curiousiy  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Light Von Adler
jesse_aikens19
oh......sorry

No need to be, if anyone that should be me for unintentionally questioning your ideals. My apologies, it was all mere curiousiy
its alright bro...btw i didnt know you as well as some of my friends were in this guild  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 pm
jesse_aikens19
its alright bro...btw i didnt know you as well as some of my friends were in this guild

My guess would be they started randomly adding people from the nightclubs seeming as some friends of mine were randomly invited, like me ^^;;
I don't frequent other places other than FNC and sometimes do a cameo at another nightclub  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 pm
My fursona? Kinda has a weird story. I started off as a Snow Leopard because when at the zoo, the Snow Leopard was the only animal that would look at me and actually wave its tail, I thought it was nice. and then one night while I was asleep and imagining I was a Leopard, I got hit by a random magic blast.... BAM!!! I'm a Bunny!

I chose to stick with being a Rabbit because I like heavy beat eurostlye, hardcore dance music, while I also listen to many others, I can usually see myself jamming out and my fursona pretty much seems to do the same.... (If what anything I just said makes sense). =D  

mattofmana1481

Alfechyld Nox

Invisible Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 pm
"I knew what and about furries years ago but never really got into it then. The idea of being a furry, didn't cross my mind until I met some furries in real life. But before that, I started naming my characters like Lustful Panda or Panda San because I had a real love for pandas.... Mostly the Giant Pandas. I met a woman on a online game who had the same love for pandas as I did, though she is not a furry. Haha."

"So after meeting my new friends and what not, I started thinking of me being a furry and pandas just kept popping into my head. Now, I adore long tails! You hand me a long, big tail, and I'm in heaven. But my fursona doesn't have a long tail. I know I am weird but seeing long tails on others looks nice to me."

"My fursona is a normal Giant Panda with almost like frosty dots on her hands and feet. She has almost like a beauty mark on the back of her ears and on her chest that look like the symbols of a Sharingan eyes from Naruto."

"Strangest part about the marks is that, I had made those a year or two before that show came out in Japan. Also my fursona's name is a unique one mainly because I love Latin words and hers is three names. Her name is the same on here, Letum Nex Omen."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:33 pm
For me, the whole furry thing directly stems from my general closeness to animals. I've been around animals since the day I was born. I tend to find them far better company than humans. sweatdrop
Anyway, when I was introduced to the concept of anthro almost ten years back, I immediately fell in love with it all, and started drawing out my own anthro characters.
I didn't actually make myself a fursona 'til about three or four years later. When I did, it wasn't hard to choose the animal. I've always particularly loved cats, domestic and wild. Also, my zodiac sign is the Leo.
My fursona self isn't anything special or magical. Just my paint-stained self as a grey lion. =)  

Just A Kat

Cat

Xx_Akuma Higurashi_xX

Rich Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:02 pm
Im rather new at the whole furry thing so im having a bit of trouble thinking of a fursona sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am
I'm new to this guild here, but my fursona took a LOOOOONG time to become what it is today...I used to be a black wolf, but that didn't feel like me. So I turned it into a red wolf, but no I felt too meh. So now, here I am. A red bear-dog hybrid with a black mane fashioned into a mohawk! I've added details over the years, even gave him a backstory. His name is August~

Bearbuck

Dapper Carnivore

YazooTheFallen

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 am
I have three fursonas actually. Two of them I made on accident, and one on purpose.

I should probably start with the first one I made, who is still my main fursona to this day, Nanashi EmDuat. I made her back in 2000 as an oc for Yu Yu Hakusho, which I was addicted to at the time and still love to this day, but she became more than that to me as the years went on. She was the character that I could dump all my feelings and how I wish I could act onto. In the end, she became the me that I have locked inside and am afraid to show to my family. I have only changed her design once, and that was an alteration to her eye color, which was changed right back a month later. Her design is fairly simple, but I love it all the same as it doesn't need to be complex to show that it is something special and beautiful... at least not to me. She is the one I think I will never get rid of no matter what. I got her tattooed on my arm because she is going to stay with me. She is the inner me.

Next would technically be Kyuuketsuki, though I dubbed him a fursona of mine a long time after I created him as well. I created him September 12, 2008 and he became a fursona of mine late last year. He is the side of me that I show to friends and people I feel I can trust that are not family. He is the naughty side of myself, and is often in trouble for one thing or another. I made him an odd mix because I am all over the place and random when I am with those I am close to and feel I don't need to hold back. I made him Siamese cat colored with a mix of cat, raccoon, and fox markings to show the strange mix that he is... that and I adore natural coloring.

Lastly would be Glowstick. She was created February 5th, 2010. She is the one that I created on purpose to be my fursona. She is the me that my family and strangers see. Quiet, shy, caring. I based her colors off of the rottweiler and the beagle x spitz mix I had owned as a child, and my birth stone as well as the eye color I wish I had. I actually do own her two accessories, those earrings I used to wear around constantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 am
i have a cousin who used to call me tiger when i was a kid.... having had the nickname for as long as i remember, i became obsessed with the big cats.... then i met my best when i was 14, and at the time she was a royal cheetah fur.... i thought that was soo cool and asked her to make me a tiger furry.... it was a pretty basic design, and over the years, i've been customizing and customizing, incorporating my favourite colours for my markings, basic facts i know of the species for my physical attributes, and my wardrobe is nerd'chiq :3  

Lady Ayankha

Friendly Vampire

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 pm
Saying the truth, I never thought about my fursona, i ever used a lion like an avatar (furaffinity and deviantart). cat_blaugh

Normally my choices are random (here on gaia), but in these last weeks, making the Rudolph cosplay, i'm changing my mind, and i'm thinking better about it. cat_sweatdrop

Maybe on the future, i'll define it with more sure (for now only random choices).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
gaia_diamond
I didn't choose my Furpersona it choose me..
I'm much older then I look and when growing up loved
the road runner cartoons, mainly Wily E Coyote..
and a lot other cartoons like the Thunder Cats, Silver Hawks..ect

So I just related to certain char's and loved them.. and still do
as well as have had a strong connection to certain animal totems..

User Image  

AnthroScorp

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 pm
Well, after I found the fandom, I decided I MUST have a fursona. I had always loved wolves but when I looked into the fandom I found SO MANY wolves! Wolves are awesome, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to be unique. I went through a list of animals I loved.
~Wolves
~Wild cats
~Cats
~Deer
~Hyenas
And then choose the ones I identify with. I/I'm
~Love the cold
~Howled a lot as a kid
~Wanted a giant floofy tail
~A bit b***h at times
~Cute
~DO like to hunt
So bye bye to my deer'sona. Decided against a cat.. To many of those.. Was looking like a wolf to me. But I did more research. I learned about hybrids. Now I could be a combination of things. I looked more into wild cats and had recently been looking at pictures of snow leopards. Short, powerful, cute, all with an air of regal-ness. I Fell in LOVE! But I still wanted The wolf half.

So now here we are. Lunea and I. Wanted to name her Luna but.. Obvious reasons against it. Lunea (loon-ay). Lunea develops as I do. Apart from being an anthropomorphic leopard-wolf. She and I are the same.. But she looks better..

I had to decide on a color palate for her. I was really getting into rave at the time and I loved neon green. Incorperated that into her fur and added markings from both of her species.

Sorry, here's a potato for the long post.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff