[Open - U/C] Gizanidamu [Pride Concept] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 am
This has like no info at all, but people are welcome to post and crap now. It'll take me a while to fill it all in. Also, Nelly demands MOAR FOLLOWERS.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 am
You already know you have a ton of my SoA. <3 I'll fill out forms for you. :'D

Edit: here ya gooo~

I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom...
Name: Halion
Uncert: [x]
About them: He's a follower, never a leader in any way. He's always following behind one of his siblings, doing whatever they tell him or his whatever his father tells him do rather then thinking for himself.
Desired Rank: Warrior
Extra: Of course he's a seer, considering Nelly's his dad.

I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom...
Name: Dumac
About them: Dumac was raised by an earthy male lion before being captured by Katrana and her followers while out hunting for his father and his lionesses. While still unwilling, his will to try and escape is being broken slowly
Desired Rank: Denmaid
Extra: Nothin' for him~

Name: Katrana
About them: Katrana is a proud daughter of Neltharion and follows her father's will to the letter. In everything she does, she does for him and to try and please him. The only thing she truly wants in life is her father's praise no matter how hard it is to get.
Desired Rank: Broodmother <3
Extra: Seer of course considering who her father is. She'll be bringing 4 or 5 other SoA with her. She will likely have a hard time listening to the High Consorts of the pride, while they are above her, she thinks none of worthy of her father's attention.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 am
I'll see who I might have to join, but I know I'll def try and get some if I do not. p:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 am
Quaji

All accepted, of course.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm
Name: Coracao Caotico
Uncert: Uncert 1 Uncert 2
About them: Cora is a piece of work, she will use every skill she has in her bag of tricks to get what she wants. And she loves to work someone over mentally breaking them into puddy into her clawed paws, and she enjoys every second of it. The reason of her darkness is unknown, but she isnt above trading a cub for what she wants or killing another to prove her point. Cora is a bad kitten with no desire to ever change that.
Desired Rank: High Consort
Extra: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm
This could be fascinating. I shall have to ponder if this aligns with Kalaran's burning ambitions for power...  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am
I volunteer Ubuge to occasionally come and molest Nelly, YOUKNOWWHY! O.O!

Also it would be cool if she could come and prod his followers she likes a good greedy soul does mah gal XD!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff