Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"I don't think I even want to know what the first two are." She whispered, leaning against the wall as she waited for an order. She put one hand on her hip and the other on the hilt of her sword. "What's the plan boss? I can do nothing but follow your lead in this situation being that I am out of my time and out of my mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
Neko Queen Nala

"I don't think I even want to know what the first two are." She whispered, leaning against the wall as she waited for an order. She put one hand on her hip and the other on the hilt of her sword. "What's the plan boss? I can do nothing but follow your lead in this situation being that I am out of my time and out of my mind."
((Sorry but i am giveing up on this rp. The two shows are just way to different to bring togthere.))  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Luna De Fuego Caelum
Neko Queen Nala

((Sorry but i am giveing up on this rp. The two shows are just way to different to bring togthere.))

Okay.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces