Submit

So merch you've got?
  Just figures
  nothing
  Loads of stuff.
View Results

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I never was fond of the ryuki suit designs, but, this display, looks, great.
This means that Verde, Biogreeza, Imperor, Gigazelle, Femme, Blancwing, Destwilder, Odin, Goldphoenix, Scissors, Volcancer, Alternative, and Psycorogue are being released. (in aidditon to the Ryuga and Dragblacker that we already knew about) It's ahrd to tell from the image, but I can imagine that a few liberties were taken on the contract monsters. (like, posability) maybe. I don't know, it's possible.

Anyways, other news....
SH Figuarts is releasing Scorpio, Libra, Leo, Virgo, and Sagittarius as Figuarts.
Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, and Pisces are going to be released as Figuarts Zero. (aka, statues)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:14 am
Must have! xd

S.H. FiguArts Virgo Zodiarts Review

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm
Yeah... I'm probably going to be getting that, unless it's an exclusive.

and Riderman and Super-1.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 pm

So, I notice that the outer most feathers on Goldphoenix are detachable (obviously storage for the Sword Vent) and the tail should be the Guard Vent.
I can't tell if the back of the Blancwing is detachable as the shield or not, but it looks like it is. Doesn't look like the Sword vent is designed to be kept on the Blancwing.
I assume that one claw of Volcancer is used for Strike Vent. and I can guess that the back has a detachable component for the Guard Vent.
Looks like the gigazelle's head crest is detachable for the Spin vent.
Considering Tiger, I'm just going to say that the arms should have the detachable aspects.
Bets on the Biogreeza having a detachable part for the Hold Vent?

I Don't have any of the Contract monsters. can anyone confirm on Knight's Sword Vent being a part of Darkwing? (I've seen the Guard vent mode before. for Ryuki I know that the Guard vent makes up the legs and arms of the dragon, plus the belly. the sword vent is the tail, and the strike vent is the head. Ryuga being, the same. (or at least I assume they are, they seem to be the same part, but it would make sense for there to be a second packaged Strike vent face for appropriate posing)
I would imagine that Gai, Raia, and Ouja end up being relatively self explanatory, having only 1 pieces of their contract moonster respectfully. (tail, head, tail) but I honestly can't say for certain on that.

Zolda I know for a fact can use Magnugiga's parts as his card summons. (though I don't know if he uses the legs for his back cannons, the connector point looks wrong. as does the cannons. arms look correct as does the shoot vent though. Not sure where the Strike Vent comes from though, it's not his head I don't think, unless that's a much bigger Strike vent than I recall. (it wasn't used in the show)  

Kiriyama Ren

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am
Tell me this wouldn't look good on a display shelf, I dare you.

Note that Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, and Pisces are Figuarts ZERO, not SH Figuarts.
Sagittarius, Scorpion, Virgo, Libra, and Leo are going to be the Poseable ones. Still, that shouldn't deter you fans of the Zodiarts Horoscopes who liked their designs. the Figuarts ZERO statues look to be in great poses as is.

Also a reminder that:
Gavan, a Shocker Combatant (God I hope he's inexpensive to army build), Apollog Geist, X, Stronger Charged up form, AND Tackle are being released soon.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff