Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
The 13th Annual Gathering Of The Juggalo's!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainAmber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 am
So who's all going to the Gathering this year? I will be there for sure this year and like i did the year before i will post a link for pictures, videos and give you mutha fakoos an update on everything that went down.

If youre going who are you looking forward too seeing and have you been there before? I'm pretty geeked to see Twiztid myself. If you've never been to the Gathering before and you are a reall down a** Juggalo this is the place for you. Never in your life will you feel this much love at one time.

If you wanna see more info about the Gathering check out the website at www.juggalogathering.com where you can find everyhthing you need to know about it and who's gonna be playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:19 pm
Here are some picture from the Gathering. My camera broke so i had to borrow someone else's so they aren't the best in the world. I haven't got any videos up yet but i'll check them out and see if i have any decent ones.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472811866071505.113739.100000280869280&type=1

Wish i had time to sit here and tell you EVERYTHING that happened but heres a few things that come to the top of my mind right now.
- Twiztid has a new album coming out. (already posted about that)
- ICP is planning on suing the FBI and/or doing whatever it takes to get Juggalo's removed from the gang list! Violent J said they didn't care if it meant going bank rup. They are also planning a march in Washington for this so keep and eye out for updates about both the march and getting us removed from the gang list.
*Also if you have or if you ever get ******** with by the pigs go to www.juggalosfightback.com and tell them your story.
- Jamie and Paul brought BACON to their seminar! lol
- Shaggy climbed up the side of the stage and jumped into the crowd! I didnt get a pic because my camera got a little ******** up.

I'll post more at a later time and a link to some videos if i have any good ones.

Peace out fam, whoop whoop!<3  

CaptainAmber

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces